Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71270 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #45 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 5:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 5:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 4:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 4:47pm:

At least she has the right to be there. Not like all the senators who got arseholed because they were dual citizens.

Interesting that you overlook the members of the House who got chucked out because of their dual citizenship, Hammer.   Very interesting.

I have never disputed Pauline's right to sit in the Senate.   She won her seat fair and square.  My dispute is with her narrow-minded, discriminatory and all too often ignorant "policies" (if they can be called that) and her associations with various Sven Ghalli like figures,    Roll Eyes

You can fool some of the people a lot of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time.  Hanson tries to fool everybody all of the time.  It doesn't work.  Roll Eyes

She just isn't very smart Brian. I believe there should a alt right presence in Australian politics. But she isn't good enough to explain the issues and conduct the strategies  she  needs to convey. In time a better representative will be found. The full blown leftist policies we have now should have a enemy.

Australian voters like the policies both parties have in place, Hammer.  Your views are on the fringe.  Roll Eyes

If a person like Pauline isn't in parliament they'll do what they did in Germany and bring in a million refugees all at once. Now they have big issues. Do-gooders cannot be trusted.

Absolute nonsense.

No Australian politician has drafted a policy that suggests anything like that.

Stop getting so bloody hysterical.

The people smuggling debacle suggests otherwise. I don't trust people who think with their hearts and not their heads. It's foolish.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:49pm

At least she has the right to be there. Not like all the senators who got arseholed because they were dual citizens.

Interesting that you overlook the members of the House who got chucked out because of their dual citizenship, Hammer.   Very interesting.

I have never disputed Pauline's right to sit in the Senate.   She won her seat fair and square.  My dispute is with her narrow-minded, discriminatory and all too often ignorant "policies" (if they can be called that) and her associations with various Sven Ghalli like figures,    Roll Eyes

You can fool some of the people a lot of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time.  Hanson tries to fool everybody all of the time.  It doesn't work.  Roll Eyes

She just isn't very smart Brian. I believe there should a alt right presence in Australian politics. But she isn't good enough to explain the issues and conduct the strategies  she  needs to convey. In time a better representative will be found. The full blown leftist policies we have now should have a enemy.

Australian voters like the policies both parties have in place, Hammer.  Your views are on the fringe.  Roll Eyes

If a person like Pauline isn't in parliament they'll do what they did in Germany and bring in a million refugees all at once. Now they have big issues. Do-gooders cannot be trusted.

Oh, dear.  Paranoid Racist bullshit, Hammer.  Who were "they"?  No Australian political party has had policies which support that idea.  None have ever presented such a policy to the people.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:51pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm:

Absolute nonsense.

The people smuggling debacle suggests otherwise. I don't trust people who think with their hearts and not their heads. It's foolish.

So, then why support Pauline?  She has little brain and refuses to use what she has, preferring to rely purely on emotion.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

Oh, dear.  Paranoid Racist bullshit, Hammer.  Who were "they"?  No Australian political party has had policies which support that idea.  None have ever presented such a policy to the people.    Roll Eyes

The globalists. There are people in Australian politics who believe in open borders Brian. These people need to be checked.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:54pm

That's exactly what it is.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:54pm:

The Pauline's are here to stay Pecca. Come to terms with it. Good and healthy democracies have a range of views.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:58pm:

The Pauline's are here to stay Pecca. Come to terms with it. Good and healthy democracies have a range of views.

Sure.

But your post was still 'Paranoid Racist bullshit'.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

Sure.

I don't believe it's paranoid. I'm fully aware of how out of touch the left are. Suggesting having a ferry service between Indonesia and Australia sealed the stupidity deal for me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
The globalists. There are people in Australian politics who believe in open borders Brian. These people need to be checked.

And do they control any of the major parties?  No party would present such a policy because it would be electoral suicide because of the paranoids like you who have had their fears manipulated by the right-wing media.  You'd rather believe in your paranoid fantasies than reality.  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:18pm:

And do they control any of the major parties?  No party would present such a policy because it would be electoral suicide because of the paranoids like you who have had their fears manipulated by the right-wing media.  You'd rather believe in your paranoid fantasies than reality.  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes

The Labor Party and the Greens are loaded with these idiots. You need to pull your head out of your bum. Just because you are paranoid,  doesn't mean they aint after you.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

Sure.

I don't believe it's paranoid. I'm fully aware of how out of touch the left are. Suggesting having a ferry service between Indonesia and Australia sealed the stupidity deal for me.

"The Dunning-Kruger effectis a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 2:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:21pm:

The Labor Party and the Greens are loaded with these idiots. You need to pull your head out of your bum. Just because you are paranoid,  doesn't mean they aint after you.

Reread what I said, Hammer.  The ALP and the Greens are loaded with Australians who believe in treating their fellow Australians and others decently and humanely, Hammer.   You, OTOH, are interested in treating people on the basis of their skin colour than because they are all humans.   No one controls a major political party who believes what you believe they believe.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 10:15am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm:

Absolute nonsense.

So, then why support Pauline?  She has little brain and refuses to use what she has, preferring to rely purely on emotion.    Roll Eyes

Well that's another rubbish statement bwian...  why do you persist writing the rubbish you find in your mind? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 10:17am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:21pm:

Reread what I said, Hammer.  The ALP and the Greens are loaded with Australians who believe in treating their fellow Australians and others decently and humanely, Hammer.   You, OTOH, are interested in treating people on the basis of their skin colour than because they are all humans.   No one controls a major political party who believes what you believe they believe.  Roll Eyes

More rubbish bwian...  Hanson and her party are not racist.
You are a liar and slanderer however.  I know of quite a few Labor racists though. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:45pm

Quote:
Pauline Hanson slams Clive Palmer for ‘trying to buy candidates’

Pauline Hanson has accused Clive Palmer of trying to “buy” candidates for his start-up party, intensifying the feud between the two political populists.

Infuriated by the cherrypicking of One Nation talent for Mr Palmer’s new United Australia Party, Senator Hanson said voters should be wary of candidates who “chop and change”.

The Weekend Australian revealed that One Nation candidates had been offered campaign assistance worth up to $100,000 to defect to the new Palmer outfit, which is being set up to contest the federal election due by next May.

Mr Palmer has said he will seek to re-enter parliament by running for the Townsville-based seat of Herbert in north Queensland under the UAP banner.

“There’s an old saying you can’t buy your true friends, and Clive Palmer should know after his last tilt at federal politics, you shouldn’t buy your candidates,” Senator Hanson said.

“Voters should be worried of (sic) candidates who chop and change parties because Clive throws money at them. It should make voters question if his candidates can be bought down the track by someone else when they’re making decisions on the floor of parliament.”

One Nation candidate Sam Cox, who ran for the state seat of Burdekin, south of Townsville, at last November’s Queensland election, is the latest to say he had been sounded out about joining UAP. Mr Cox said he turned down the approach made by the rebadged Palmer party’s paid north Queensland secretary Jen Sackley, herself an ex-One Nation candidate.

Ms Sackley left One Nation after her demand to be paid $10,000 a month to contest the federal seat of Leichhardt in far north Queensland was turned down by Senator Hanson’s chief of staff, James Ashby.

She was recruited alongside One Nation running mates Sue Bertuch and Allan Evans, who ran for the north Queensland seats of Mulgrave and Townsville respectively.

In Cape York-based Cook, Ms Sackley performed strongly for One Nation at the Queensland election, pulling 44 per cent of the two-party-preferred vote to run a close second to Labor.

Senator Hanson accused Mr Palmer of trying to “cannibalise” her party. “I don’t have any confidence in Clive Palmer,” she said.

“The last I heard, Clive Palmer had one of the worst attendance rates in parliament, which only let his previous electorate down.”

Mr Palmer is trying to revive a political career that seemed dead when he failed to recontest the Sunshine Coast hinterland seat of Fairfax at the 2016 federal election, following the implosion of the then Palmer United Party.

His QNI nickel refinery near Townsville collapsed with the loss of nearly 800 jobs, prompting liquidators to pursue him and his companies over $300 million in unpaid bills.

He has launched a charm offensive in Townsville, promising to reopen the refinery and giving thousands in donations to sports and community groups, which appears to be winning over sections of a once-hostile electorate. Brushing aside action taken by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission to charge him with offences related to his dinosaur golf resort on the Sunshine Coast, Mr Palmer said: “I don’t think there is any prospect for that case. That is just a made-up case by the powers that be — it will go nowhere.”

Mr Palmer also described his fugitive nephew Clive Mensink as a “hero”, although he has ignored court orders to return to Australia to face questioning under oath about QNI. He was the sole director of operating company Queensland Nickel at the time the refinery went under.

“He offered to transfer all the employees and keep everyone ­employed,” Mr Palmer said.

“Mr Mensink is a hero, and you can quote me on saying that.”

[Source]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Send Topic Print