Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71354 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #375 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 9:42am

How to become a fossil.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #376 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 6:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 9:59pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 5:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 5:24pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 11:40am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 11:38am:
Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 8:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:23pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 6:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 6:26pm:
Like a broken two-bob watch, she is right twice a day...  Cool

So her decision here was mindless and idiotic but accidentally coincided with your views?

No.

Quote:
Bwian, when did you become such a godawful bore and dickhead that you are absolutely UNABLE to say that someone you usually disagree with IS ABLE to make decisions that are right - with sniggering and disparaging?? Age 14, I am guessing and you have never grown out of it. Stunted.

If you are not snarling you are begrudging,  as you do here. Do you have any humane, positive, magnanimous, benevolent spark in you?  No. You are rotten and decayed to the core with resentment, snarling, grudges.  Hideous old pissant.

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Playing in your favourite mud patch are you, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/2821f89825f059681ae3dc395f4f0ef7/tenor.gif

Cunted stunt.

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Playing in your favourite mud patch are you, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You enjoy laughing at gifs of toddlers, don't you Bwian.

Reveals and illustrates some uncomfortable psychological truths about you.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  And what does your revelations of them reveal about you, Soren?  Tsk. tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/165fc6a6a41d2c661e88cbd89cf67255/tenor.gif

Noticing your wanking to kids is not a revelation about me, Bwian. It's noticing your perversion.

It's diagnostic.

You really do enjoy playing in your mud patch, don't you, Soren?  Tsk. tks.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd98e4dab834a1037fd391fc63058438/tenor.gif

You are a pervert, Bwian, on top of being nutty like squirrel poo.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #377 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 7:35pm

Frank wrote on Jan 20th, 2020 at 6:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 9:59pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 5:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 5:24pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 11:40am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2020 at 11:38am:
Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 8:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:23pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 6:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 6:26pm:
Like a broken two-bob watch, she is right twice a day...  Cool

So her decision here was mindless and idiotic but accidentally coincided with your views?

No.

Quote:
Bwian, when did you become such a godawful bore and dickhead that you are absolutely UNABLE to say that someone you usually disagree with IS ABLE to make decisions that are right - with sniggering and disparaging?? Age 14, I am guessing and you have never grown out of it. Stunted.

If you are not snarling you are begrudging,  as you do here. Do you have any humane, positive, magnanimous, benevolent spark in you?  No. You are rotten and decayed to the core with resentment, snarling, grudges.  Hideous old pissant.

Cunted stunt.

You enjoy laughing at gifs of toddlers, don't you Bwian.

Reveals and illustrates some uncomfortable psychological truths about you.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  And what does your revelations of them reveal about you, Soren?  Tsk. tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/165fc6a6a41d2c661e88cbd89cf67255/tenor.gif

Noticing your wanking to kids is not a revelation about me, Bwian. It's noticing your perversion.

It's diagnostic.

You really do enjoy playing in your mud patch, don't you, Soren?  Tsk. tks.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd98e4dab834a1037fd391fc63058438/tenor.gif

You are a pervert, Bwian, on top of being nutty like squirrel poo.

You really do love playing in your mud patch, don't you, Soren?  Tsk. tks.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #378 - Jan 31st, 2020 at 2:22pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #379 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 8:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 31st, 2020 at 2:22pm:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

New Matilda - when the Grauniad is not stupid enough, Bwian has his thinking done by the Nico Bells of this world.

Nico Bell is freelance writer and social commentator, budding stand up comic and social justice advocate, and currently works in LGBTIQ health promotion. She is currently studying a Master of Human Services through Charles Sturt University. She lives in inner Sydney with her son and cat, and tweets @Sikamikanico

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #380 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 12:10pm

Frank wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 8:54am:

New Matilda - when the Grauniad is not stupid enough, Bwian has his thinking done by the Nico Bells of this world.

Nico Bell is freelance writer and social commentator, budding stand up comic and social justice advocate, and currently works in LGBTIQ health promotion. She is currently studying a Master of Human Services through Charles Sturt University. She lives in inner Sydney with her son and cat, and tweets @Sikamikanico

Anything valuable to add to the thread, Soren?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more mud.  How unsurprising, hey?  I really don't know why you bother.  Do you have shares in a mud pit or something?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #381 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 3:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 12:10pm:

Anything valuable to add to the thread, Soren?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more mud.  How unsurprising, hey?  I really don't know why you bother.  Do you have shares in a mud pit or something?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/c618b0bd6703b5e172e5d3a30561ce59/tenor.gif

Grin  Cheesy  Grin

That was Nico's  OWN byline, Bwian.
Now you are dissmissing even a lesbian fellow social justice warrior whose article you approve of.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #382 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 3:51pm

Frank wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 3:46pm:

Now you are dissmissing even a lesbian fellow social justice warrior whose article you approve of.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #383 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 5:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 3:51pm:

Your postings of gifs of yourself are really valuable, aren't  they.?  You  completely lack self- awareness like noone else on these boards, Bwian.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #384 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 8:19pm

Looks like water being pumped from the Australian Waterways Management for Farming.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #385 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 10:04pm

Frank wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 5:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 3:51pm:

Your postings of gifs of yourself are really valuable, aren't  they.?  You  completely lack self- awareness like noone else on these boards, Bwian.

Still nothing of value, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #386 - Feb 8th, 2020 at 6:34pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #387 - Feb 8th, 2020 at 9:00pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #388 - Feb 8th, 2020 at 9:05pm

She's not so right about this though. There should be a zero alcohol limit

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/pauline-hanson-speaks-out-against...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #389 - Mar 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm

So now the immigrants can be trucked out into the country areas and get the dole for 3yrs because there is no work until they get citizenship. Why is Pauline the only one to speak out.
"I am absolutely disgusted!': Pauline Hanson slams government's new regional visa plans which will allow foreigners full access to benefits if they can't get a job.
'Australia is taxed to the hilt and we're encouraging more people to come out here. I'm furious about it.'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34
Send Topic Print