Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 70654 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #345 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 7:47am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 7:43am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 26th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 26th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
The abos will soon be whinging when people stop going there. People aren't going to go all the way out there to see a big rock from a distance. Then the abos will overturn their initial decision. The whole outcome is so predictable.

Racism is so predictable.

Not at all. Just reality. Nobody ever made more money from a tourist venture by cutting the main attraction.

The main attraction surely would be to see the rock, not necessarily climb it.

Official numbers support that theory.

Only 13% of visitors climb the rock.

Hammer doesn't like hearing the truth though.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #346 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #347 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 2:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm:

Oh, Pauline    Roll Eyes

After all these years, still as dumb as a box of hammers.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #348 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:12pm

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson shuts down conscription idea.  I thought Pauline supported the idea of conscription.  Funny how she's changed her mind so convincingly or was it 'cause it was Jacqui Lambie who put the idea forward (this time)?  Roll Eyes

Now, I can really see this idea working out well with couples who bitterly hate each other!
Make couples not court sort fights: Hanson   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #349 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 1:02pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #350 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 3:12pm

Apparently a motion to be put to the PHON "AGM" this weekend - from thier Faceplant page:

Quote:
1. To expel James Ashby from One Nation (Pauline Hanson’s One Nation), and all divisions, for life.

> The reason being for bringing One Nation into disrepute due to his actions over the past few years. i.e. the American trip to the National Rifle Association with Steve Dickson (Senate Candidate), the scuffle and fight with former One Nation Senator Brian Burston in Parliament House last year, the One Nation aeroplane saga and investigations that came with it and for other headlines that have hit the media.

2. To remove Pauline Hanson as President for Life of One Nation Federal Division.

>The reason being that One Nation should be democratic and members should be able to nominate for executive positions within the party. This is also for the better management of the party, which will in the future minimise any litigation that the party may encounter, due to any poor decisions. One Nation has been subjected to this in the past, with Pauline Hanson even being put in jail.

You may not be a supporter of Pauline Hanson or One Nation but One Nation is a political party that was intended to hold the major political parties to account. Without democracy in this party, this will never happen.

Quote:
From the Go Fund Me page:

Political parties in Australia should be democratic.

When a person joins a political party as a member, they are all entitled to attend the organisation’s AGM and have voting rights.

Unfortunately, at the upcoming One Nation Annual General Meeting on the 19th October, many members will not be able to attend due to the exorbitant attendance fee that the One Nation Executive are charging ($150 a ticket and $100 for pensioners). In this case, many members have not even been invited to the AGM.

The One Nation Executive is headed by Pauline Hanson, who has made herself President for Life, and Pauline’s advisor is James Ashby, who is also a member of One Nation.

Pauline Hanson is a Queensland Senator, which is more than a full-time job. There are many party members who are of the opinion that Pauline needs to concentrate on her Senate work and leave other capable people to manage the executive and finances of One Nation.

Unfortunately, because Pauline has not had the time to dedicate to the management of the One Nation Political Party, there are party members that believe that she has trusted and let the wrong people in to manage the party. Pauline cannot do every job herself and One Nation and Queensland need all jobs done efficiently and properly.

This GofundMe is to raise money for those members who cannot afford to attend the AGM, to pay for their tickets to go, and vote on important party decisions.

To put the One Nation Party back on track to being a democratic party once again, some members would like to be able to attend and back the following motions at the meeting.

(from the Gruniad's online blog)

The natives are getting restless ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #351 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 8:03pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #352 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 4:08pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #353 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 3:39pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #354 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:53am

Australia was originally one big nation and the States were cruising along and developing their own unique character and culture. Going to VIC from NSW was like going to another country once.

But then One Nation turned up and Australia went backwards over already trodden ground and now the entire country has been reverted back to a boring 'generalised' nation of sameness.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #355 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:53am:
Australia was originally one big nation and the States were cruising along and developing their own unique character and culture. Going to VIC from NSW was like going to another country once.

But then One Nation turned up and Australia went backwards over already trodden ground and now the entire country has been reverted back to a boring 'generalised' nation of sameness.

Please explain

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #356 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 6:52pm:

Please explain

Oh, dear.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #357 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

Please explain

Oh, dear.  Roll Eyes

What do you mean "Oh dear"? Jasin is talking contradictory double dutch

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #358 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 10:45pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 9:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

Please explain

Oh, dear.  Roll Eyes

What do you mean "Oh dear"? Jasin is talking contradictory double dutch

You'll see... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #359 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:17pm

The act of USA Politics was a 'unification' of may separate independent States that at one time fractured in half, before becoming whole again.

Australia - which was already 'one unified' nation is destined to separate into many different 'independent' nations. But One Nationalisation has taken Australia backwards again culturally. It is the 'Americanisation' of Australia that is doing this.
This is not our true Political Future.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34
Send Topic Print