Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 70665 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #300 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:15pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #301 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 9:37am

Eew! what a horrible mental image: Pauline "flirting" with Albo.  Shocked

Hanson flirts with Labor, warns Morrison

ROSIE LEWIS
12:00 AM JULY 11, 2019

Pauline Hanson has pledged to contest the next election and warned Scott Morrison he shouldn’t disregard her in the 46th parliament as she builds a “more functional” relationship with Labor and Anthony Albanese.

The One Nation leader reveale­d she has a “better working relationship” with the new Opposition Leader than his predecessor, Bill Shorten, who she only met a “couple” of times in three years.

The new rapport between Senato­r Hanson and Mr Albanese, which began in earnest in late 2017 when they participated in a parliamentary delegation to India, suggest­s a possible shift between the two parties, which have rarely worked together to legislate reforms­ or block government bills.

Senator Hanson said she texted her congratulations to Mr Albanese when he was elected Labor leader and within about half an hour he phoned her.

“He thanked me for my congratulati­ons and he also said his door is open to me any time I want to talk about anything. I’ve had more of a conversation with him (Mr Albanese) than I’ve had with the Prime Minister since the election,” Senator Hanson said.

“I’ve got a better working relationship with Anthony Albanese. It’s definitely more functional (than with Mr Shorten).

“I’m cautious of the Labor Party and I’m very cautious of the Liberals and Nationals, and very much so of the Greens, but I believe it’s important for me to talk to all sides of politics and try and find the best outcomes in legislation.”

Senator Hanson, who yesterday met fisherman Bill Waldon, whose family business in Queensland’s Marlborough region has been affected by the expansion of the Shoalwater Bay Military Training Area, said there had been no “meaningful engagement” with Mr Morrison since the election.

The Prime Minister directed the Liberal Party to preference One Nation below Labor, which left Senator Hanson “disgusted”.

“After the next election, things may change. He doesn’t want to disregard me. Don’t write me off now,” Senator Hanson said.

“They may feel they don’t need my vote but (One Nation senator) Malcolm (Roberts) is here for the next six years and I’ll be standing for re-election.”

The One Nation leader was highly critical of Mr Shorten when he was opposition leader, enlisting Mark Latham to voice robocalls during the Longman by-election urging voters not to support Labor.

“I just didn’t connect with Bill Shorten and I didn’t like him,” Senator Hanson said.

Labor under Mr Shorten preferenc­ed One Nation last in a bid to “stop the crazy extremists from getting oxygen”.

Mr Shorten declined to respond to her comments.

www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/hanson-flirts-with-labor-warns-morrison...

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #302 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 12:22pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #303 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 9:17pm

You mongs fap to anything.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #304 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:37pm

Frank wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

Run along back to your favourite mud patch, Soren.  You can roll in it as much as you like there, in the little kiddies' playground.  Have fun.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #305 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:37pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Run along back to your favourite mud patch, Soren.  You can roll in it as much as you like there, in the little kiddies' playground.  Have fun.   Roll Eyes

And let you fap in peace, Bwian, your eyes rolling??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #306 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:16pm

Frank wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:37pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And let you fap in peace, Bwian, your eyes rolling??

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #307 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #308 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 4:17pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #309 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 4:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 4:17pm:

... describing her as someone who was “not very bright” and “really didn’t have a clue”.

Can't ague with that.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #310 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:45pm

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #311 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:54pm

Somebody whinged because Pauline donated the money for her interview to meals on wheels?? Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #312 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:54pm:
Somebody whinged because Pauline donated the money for her interview to meals on wheels?? Grin Grin Grin Grin

Again, you fail to read the article.  The point is that Pauline failed to declare that the TV shows were making donations on her behalf, Hammer.   She was more than likely claiming the tax exemption though...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #313 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:54pm:

Again, you fail to read the article.  The point is that Pauline failed to declare that the TV shows were making donations on her behalf, Hammer.   She was more than likely claiming the tax exemption though...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

did she have to?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #314 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 5:06pm

From article- Politicians have failed to disclose charitable donations being made on their behalf for appearing on morning television programs, a decision that appears to fall into a grey area for parliamentarian disclosures.

So Bwian, did she have to? More fake news.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Send Topic Print