Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 70688 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #285 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 6:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 6:01pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
Only Pauline can save this country now.

Here is a pic of a woman sentenced in Victoria today for a terrorist attack by the way stabs to the neck.

Recognise the brand Brian? or any similarities as to the point Pauline is making.

A tiny minority of a tiny minority.  You would brand, quite happily I suspect, all Muslims as being Terrorists, right?  Tsk, tsk, Islamophobia rules your brain.  Seek help.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Does any one recognize any of these three, one of them was sentenced for two years jail today in Adelaide for assault of the cop, the three kicked the hell out of him and ran off, they look like black Africans to me, but they didn't say that on the news, look it up if you are the gruesome type. see any correlation to Pauline now Brian.

Might get some deportations out of that lot.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 6:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Here is a pic of a woman sentenced in Victoria today for a terrorist attack by the way stabs to the neck.

Recognise the brand Brian? or any similarities as to the point Pauline is making.

A tiny minority of a tiny minority.  You would brand, quite happily I suspect, all Muslims as being Terrorists, right?  Tsk, tsk, Islamophobia rules your brain.  Seek help.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Does any one recognize any of these three, one of them was sentenced for two years jail today in Adelaide for assault of the cop, the three kicked the hell out of him and ran off, they look like black Africans to me, but they didn't say that on the news, look it up if you are the gruesome type. see any correlation to Pauline now Brian.

Might get some deportations out of that lot.

Two years for one of them and they left him for dead, literally, God damn savages, a manifestly inadequate sentence if there ever was one, he probably had a good free layer who slipped him some hot chilly peppers to rub into his eyes before the hearing.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #287 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 6:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 1:05pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 11:05am:
The anti Australian sentiment is rife in this thread.

Really?  You'll have to explain that conclusion, mate.   Nothing anti-Australian about bagging a loser...   Roll Eyes

That's  not what you say when we bag you, Bwian.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Run along little boy, back to your little kiddies' playground where you belong with all the other little children.   Roll Eyes

You have the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old undertaking gender transitioning. 
You are the biggest loser for miles, yet you have the complete lack of self-awareness to call anyone else a loser.

Amazing. There are  a couple of academic papers in just describing your mental wonderland,  Bwian. Analysis? Dozens more. People with stronger stomachs than mine make a very comfortable living by talking and writing about losers like you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #288 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:29pm

She only ever has one card up her sleeve ...

The race card.  Wink

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #289 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:34pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Changing the subject again?  How unusual.  Feel you were on a losing wicket suddenly there, hey?

Again, a tiny minority of a tiny minority, Xeej.  I suspect you believe all Africans are "savages", right?  How Racist of you.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #290 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Frank wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 9:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 6:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 1:05pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 11:05am:
The anti Australian sentiment is rife in this thread.

Really?  You'll have to explain that conclusion, mate.   Nothing anti-Australian about bagging a loser...   Roll Eyes

That's  not what you say when we bag you, Bwian.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Run along little boy, back to your little kiddies' playground where you belong with all the other little children.   Roll Eyes

You have the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old undertaking gender transitioning. 
You are the biggest loser for miles, yet you have the complete lack of self-awareness to call anyone else a loser.

Amazing. There are  a couple of academic papers in just describing your mental wonderland,  Bwian. Analysis? Dozens more. People with stronger stomachs than mine make a very comfortable living by talking and writing about losers like you.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 6:12pm

Terrorism isn't the main way Islam ruins every place it has a foothold in.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #292 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 11:01pm

Frank wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 6:12pm:

Terrorism isn't the main way Islam ruins every place it has a foothold in.

And your evidence that is happening here, in Australia, a nation that is ~98% non-Muslim amongst it's population, Soren?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 7:19am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:29pm:
She only ever has one card up her sleeve ...

The race card.  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/Y7DwwlU.jpg

Well, two actually.

In a similar vein, a buffoon is someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance or behavior.

Originally the term was used to describe a ridiculous but amusing person. The term is now frequently used in a derogatory sense to describe someone considered foolish, or someone displaying inappropriately vulgar, bumbling or ridiculous behavior that is a source of general amusement.

The term originates from the old Italian "buffare", meaning to puff out one's cheeks that also applies to bouffon.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #294 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 11:29am

Grin

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #295 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:22am

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:26am

I love that clip of her saying she didn't flip-flop.

"I said no originally, then I said yes. Then I have said no, and I've stuck to it."

Lol   Grin

It's a perfect demonstration of how incredibly stupid she is.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #297 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:46am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:26am:

"I said no originally, then I said yes. Then I have said no, and I've stuck to it."

Lol   Grin

A classic.  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:58am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:46am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:26am:

Lol   Grin

A classic.  Grin

It makes me wonder what she thinks 'flip-flop' actually means.

I can only assume that she believes, inside that tiny brain of hers, that she did a flip-flop-flip.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #299 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 10:40am

Pauline Hanson’s anti-solar rant is rather confused but what else is new about Pauline?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Send Topic Print