Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 70672 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #210 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:23pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 8:40pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 7:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:09am:
Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 3:55pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 28th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 9:40pm:
 Australia has been enriched by Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese migrants to name a few.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How??

They enriched this country when they have assimilated. When they remained Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese they have degraded this country.  These cultures are primitive and backward and dangerous and their adherents should and must leave these cultures behind when they come here. These cultures are inferior in every way. ( I am not counting hair braiding, cooking with garlic and folk dancing in exotic ways as over-riding cultural goods).

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, your Racism and Xenophobia betrays you.  Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese cultures are just as rich and just as varied as Daniah or German or French or Italian or Spanish or Greek or Belgian cultures.  That you have decided to deny that just shows how cut off from the rest of the Australia society and indeed the world you are.   Run along, I think it's time for your afternoon nap in the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do not comprehend, Bwian. You are too thick, too unmoored, too far gone.

You do not comprehend my two lines and counter my pist with an outright, demontrable lie. There is a hierarchy of cultures, development, sophistication. There is no 'just as'. It's  a lie.

I do not comprehend your hatred, your outright effort to insult people who have never been any harm to you, personally, except to exist.   Funny how you express your intolerance of difference in nearly every post.  Doesn't matter if a person is black, doesn't matter if they have different culture, doesn't matter if they have a different religion to the one you approve of.  If they dare to be different, you hate them.   You want us all marching to the one drum beat, all goose-stepping in time to you.   Fortunately the world doesn't require that.  We all live our own lives, in our own ways.  You are such a lonely little man.   Roll Eyes

I recognise their difference, dickheaddlee. i do not accept their claim to cultural equality. I think they can either fit in - adopt Western values - or bugger orf - stick to their backward, primitive and dangerous values.
I do not accept that all cultures are as good as each other, I do not accept that the West must accommodate all alien cultures. I do think that Western societies and values are better than all the the others and so if you want to come into a Western society from outside, YOU assimilate, not us to you.

It is not wacist hatred NOT to pretend that dog sh!t culture is just like vanilla ice cream culture - which is your insanity.

Poor, poor, Soren.  Dropped on his head as a baby and he's never recovered.  Poor, poor, Soren, left out in the cold by an unfeeling Nanny.  Poor, poor, Soren, not given dinner 'cause he's had a tantrum.  Poor, poor, Soren, locked in his room 'cause he's havin' a tantrum.

Run along, little boy, run along.  Run back to your little kiddies' playground, please.  There your antics will be tolerated.  Out here in the big kids' playground, they aren't.  Such a child, such a baby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The gewggy  turd is acting powerfully in the bowels of Bwian the Turd-whisperer.  Perth. Turd. Idiots.
Same idiot.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #212 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:14pm

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
 Australia has been enriched by Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese migrants to name a few.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How??

They enriched this country when they have assimilated. When they remained Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese they have degraded this country.  These cultures are primitive and backward and dangerous and their adherents should and must leave these cultures behind when they come here. These cultures are inferior in every way. ( I am not counting hair braiding, cooking with garlic and folk dancing in exotic ways as over-riding cultural goods).

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, your Racism and Xenophobia betrays you.  Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese cultures are just as rich and just as varied as Daniah or German or French or Italian or Spanish or Greek or Belgian cultures.  That you have decided to deny that just shows how cut off from the rest of the Australia society and indeed the world you are.   Run along, I think it's time for your afternoon nap in the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do not comprehend my two lines and counter my pist with an outright, demontrable lie. There is a hierarchy of cultures, development, sophistication. There is no 'just as'. It's  a lie.

I do not comprehend your hatred, your outright effort to insult people who have never been any harm to you, personally, except to exist.   Funny how you express your intolerance of difference in nearly every post.  Doesn't matter if a person is black, doesn't matter if they have different culture, doesn't matter if they have a different religion to the one you approve of.  If they dare to be different, you hate them.   You want us all marching to the one drum beat, all goose-stepping in time to you.   Fortunately the world doesn't require that.  We all live our own lives, in our own ways.  You are such a lonely little man.   Roll Eyes

I recognise their difference, dickheaddlee. i do not accept their claim to cultural equality. I think they can either fit in - adopt Western values - or bugger orf - stick to their backward, primitive and dangerous values.
I do not accept that all cultures are as good as each other, I do not accept that the West must accommodate all alien cultures. I do think that Western societies and values are better than all the the others and so if you want to come into a Western society from outside, YOU assimilate, not us to you.

It is not wacist hatred NOT to pretend that dog sh!t culture is just like vanilla ice cream culture - which is your insanity.

Poor, poor, Soren.  Dropped on his head as a baby and he's never recovered.  Poor, poor, Soren, left out in the cold by an unfeeling Nanny.  Poor, poor, Soren, not given dinner 'cause he's had a tantrum.  Poor, poor, Soren, locked in his room 'cause he's havin' a tantrum.

Run along, little boy, run along.  Run back to your little kiddies' playground, please.  There your antics will be tolerated.  Out here in the big kids' playground, they aren't.  Such a child, such a baby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The gewggy  turd is acting powerfully in the bowels of Bwian the Turd-whisperer.  Perth. Turd. Idiots.
Same idiot.

You appear to be suffering from the classic symptoms of paranoia, Soren.  Have you sought help for them?  You really need some help.  You really, really, do.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 10:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:14pm:

How??

Same idiot.

You appear to be suffering from the classic symptoms of paranoia, Soren.  Have you sought help for them?  You really need some help.  You really, really, do.   Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
When have I ever engaged in posting "mindless shite"?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #214 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 9:46am

Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 10:29pm:

How??

Same idiot.

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 10:12pm:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 8:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 9:46am:

I am suffering from exposure to your arse-seeping stupidity (hello, gweggy!!) your stinging, eyewatering idiocy, Bwian.

But Calabrian Gino really likes your 'intellect' so you are OK, aren't you. With accolades from Turd, Gino, the Arssie and the Paki sorry, the Indian Bvgger -you are where you always wanted to be and where you belong.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 8:09pm

[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1547544409/148#148 date=1550059942]

Grin Grin Grin

Your mindless shite is rubbed in your face and you ask about paranoia?????

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #217 - Feb 19th, 2019 at 8:59pm

Frank wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 8:09pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1547544409/148#148 date=1550059942]

Grin Grin Grin

Your mindless shite is rubbed in your face and you ask about paranoia?????

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #218 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 5:20pm

Pauline's latest pronouncement.  She torpedoes her own or rather Latham's star parachuted candidate.  Typical of the crazy woman.  She doesn't care what her left hand is doing while her right is stroking something different.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #219 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:05pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:21pm

Labor, Liberal and National politicians charged and sentenced ...

Michael Cobb
National
Rorting travel expenses
Fined $14,000, 2-year suspended jail term
Andrew Theophanous
Labor
Bribery and fraud
6 years jail
Craig Thomson
Labor/
Independent
Theft and fraud
12 months jail with 9 months suspended.[7]
Rex Jackson
Labor
Accepting bribes
10 years
. Increased from 7½ years on appeal
Richard Face
Labor
Making a false statement to the ICAC
Fined $2500, three-year good-behaviour bond
Eddie Obeid
Labor
Misconduct in public office
5 years (non-parole period of 3 years)
Ian Macdonald
Labor
Misuse of public office
10 years (non-parole period of 7 years)
Brian Austin
National
misappropriating public funds
15 months

[29]
Leisha Harvey
National
12 months
7 months served in home detention
[29]
Don Lane
National
12 months

[29]
Geoff Muntz
National
12 months
Gordon Nuttall
2009, 2011
Labor
Corruption, receiving secret commissions, theft
15 years (non-parole period 10 years)
Brian Burke
Labor
7 months
former state Premier
[46]
Ray O'Connor
Liberal
stealing a Bond Corporation cheque from a parked car
18 months
former state Premier
Graham Burkett
Labor
receiving bribes
14 months

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #221 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:58pm

Quote:
Federal                              

Michael Cobb – NSW federal National Party MP fined $14,000 and given a two-year suspended jail term after being found guilty of rorting travel expenses.                              

Pauline Hanson – One Nation co-founder sentenced to three years’ jail for electoral fraud, but was subsequently acquitted and found to have been jailed wrongly.                              

Andrew Theophanous – ALP politician sentenced in 2002 to 6 years’ jail for bribery and fraud                              

New South Wales                              

Name      Year      Party      Offence      Sentence      Notes

Rex Jackson      1987      Labor Party      accepting bribes      10 years      former Minister for Corrective Services; increased from 7½ years on appeal
Tony Packard      1993      Liberal Party      unlawful use of listening devices      convicted, fined $1000      
Barry Morris      1996      Liberal Party      making death threats      1 year      decreased from 2½ years on appeal
Milton Orkopoulos      2008      Labor Party      30 offences including child sex and drugs      13 years and 11 months (min. 9y3m)      appealed March 2009
Richard Face      2009      Labor Party      Making a false statement to the ICAC      fined $2500, three-year good behaviour bond      

Queensland                              

Brian Austin      1990      National Party      misappropriating public funds      15 months      
Leisha Harvey      1990      National Party      misappropriating public funds      12 months      7 months served in home detention
Don Lane      1990      National Party      misappropriating public funds      12 months      
Geoff Muntz      1990      National Party      misappropriating public funds      12 months      
Keith Wright      1993      Labor Party      child sex offences      8 years (non-parole period 4 years)      Former Leader of the Opposition
Bill D’Arcy      2000      Labor Party      child sex offences      11 years (non-parole period 7 years)      
Merri Rose      2005      Labor Party      Blackmail      1½ years      
Gordon Nuttall      2009      Labor Party      Corruption, receiving secret commissions      7½ years (non-parole period 2½ years)      
Karen Struthers      2007      Labor Party      Drink driving      $1000 fine and loss of licence for 10 months      

Tasmania                              

Name      Year      Party      Offence            
Brenton Best      2002      Labor Party      Drink driving            

Victoria                              

Name      Year      Party      Offence      Sentence      
Carolyn Hirst      2005      Labor Party      Drink driving      $600 and driving ban of 6 months      
Andrew Olexander      2005      Liberal Party      Drink driving            
Carolyn Hirst      2006      Labor Party      Drink driving and driving whilst disqualified      $600 and driving ban of 1 year      
Adem Somyurek      2009      Labor Party      Driving whilst disqualified      $300 and 1 month suspended jail sentence      

Western Australia                              

Brian Burke      1994      Labor Party      misappropriating public funds      7 months      former state Premier
Ray O’Connor      1995      Liberal Party      stealing a cheque from Bond Corporation      18 months      former state Premier
David Parker      1996      Labor Party      perjury      18 months      former state Deputy Premier paroled after six months
Wayde Smith      1998      Liberal Party      perjury      18 months      paroled after six months
Noel Marlborough      2006      Labor Party      Lying to the Corruption and Crime Commission      Fined $12,500      former minister

[Source]

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:41pm

I'll probably be voting One Nation

I like Latham and Pauline

Like their style, their realness, their guts, their plain talk

Not a chance I'll be helping the fake two party system and I don't trust those behind the Republicans

definitely don't trust the Green

and Bernadi has a long way to go

So it will most likely be One Nation because it's time politics became real again and connected with voters who after all, are real people too, unlike all and I mean all the rest

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #223 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:58pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:41pm:
I'll probably be voting One Nation

I like Latham and Pauline

Like their style, their realness, their guts, their plain talk

Not a chance I'll be helping the fake two party system and I don't trust those behind the Republicans

definitely don't trust the Green

and Bernadi has a long way to go

So it will most likely be One Nation because it's time politics became real again and connected with voters who after all, are real people too, unlike all and I mean all the rest

Waste your vote, if you want.  The PHONies will never gain power.   I suspect they won't even gain many seats.   Funny that, hey?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #224 - Mar 26th, 2019 at 12:54pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Send Topic Print