Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71249 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #195 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 8:25pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 8:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 6:29pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 4:46pm:
They have proven nothing except perhaps that they come from shitehole countries to which you can't return people. They have proven no prosecution in most cases since their very identity is not proven.

They are deemed refugees because they cannot be returned. But being deemed refugees doesn't entitle them to permanent settlement. That's a separate issue. So they can be refugees for a lifetime ( as Palestinians are because no Muslim Arab brothers will take them, for example).

They have deemed to be Refugees because they could prove their cases for a need for Asylum, Soren.   Time you caught up with the process implemented by the Australian Immigration Dept.   It is not an easy road, by any means...   Roll Eyes

Deem them whatever as long as they are not allowed in.

The legal immigration system is bogus enough, don't need fake 'refugees' to flood in. They farked up their own countries and they are now coming to bugger up the West.  They bring all their stupid, backward superstitions and violence and mental straitjackets. 

Your Xenophobia, writ large for the whole world to see, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, in reality, there are only a tiny minority who have been judged to be "fake" amongst the Asylum Seekers on Nauru.  Time to wake up to just how narrow minded you are.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, here's another 'tiny minority'!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Bwian, illegal entrants are surplus to requirements. Not needed, not wanted. A lot of the legals are the wrong fit already and a lot of them cheat their way to PR. Ask a migration agent.
Seventy of the current crop of fakers in offshore detention declined to be settled in the US because they would have had to work.

Millions of Europeans came to Australia, the US, Canada, NZ without any welfare, any handouts. They worked and built splendid countries on British foundations.

I don't see the cultural improvements any of the Asian or African immigrants and refugees are making to those countries. Asian and African cultures and customs and values are NO improvement on British/European culture. If such immigrants assimilate, fine, they recognise the improvement it makes to their personal lives. I am all for assimilation.
If not, what's the point of them here? They are not making any civilisational improvement, only fracturing and degradation.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 7:37pm

They have proven nothing except perhaps that they come from shitehole countries to which you can't return people. They have proven no prosecution in most cases since their very identity is not proven.

They are deemed refugees because they cannot be returned. But being deemed refugees doesn't entitle them to permanent settlement. That's a separate issue. So they can be refugees for a lifetime ( as Palestinians are because no Muslim Arab brothers will take them, for example).

They have deemed to be Refugees because they could prove their cases for a need for Asylum, Soren.   Time you caught up with the process implemented by the Australian Immigration Dept.   It is not an easy road, by any means...   Roll Eyes

The legal immigration system is bogus enough, don't need fake 'refugees' to flood in. They farked up their own countries and they are now coming to bugger up the West.  They bring all their stupid, backward superstitions and violence and mental straitjackets. 

Your Xenophobia, writ large for the whole world to see, Soren. 

You should not embrace people just because they are xenos, you know, Bwian. Foreign is not a synomym for unalloyed goodness. 

And not hugging them on sight is not phobia, you silly old B&W demagogue.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #197 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 9:40pm

Frank wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:12pm:

Your Xenophobia, writ large for the whole world to see, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, in reality, there are only a tiny minority who have been judged to be "fake" amongst the Asylum Seekers on Nauru.  Time to wake up to just how narrow minded you are.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, here's another 'tiny minority'!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Bwian, illegal entrants are surplus to requirements. Not needed, not wanted. A lot of the legals are the wrong fit already and a lot of them cheat their way to PR. Ask a migration agent.

Seventy of the current crop of fakers in offshore detention declined to be settled in the US because they would have had to work.

The facts about the Asylum Seekers are, Soren:

Quote:
Key points

3,127 people have been sent to Nauru or PNG as part of offshore processing arrangements
    An estimated 1,534 people are still on Nauru or PNG as of 29 July 2018, and as of 30 June 2018 219 are still in Nauru Regional Processing Centre
    947 people have left ‘voluntarily’, including through resettlement, as of 29 July 2018, and since September 2012 to May 2018  646 people have left Manus and 165 from Nauru ‘voluntarily’ to their country of origin, and 20 people were forcibly removed from Manus
    494 people have been transferred to Australia for medical treatment, and 460 of them were still in Australia as of 21 May 2018 (based on official information that 294 people had left for the US as of 30 April 2018 and reports of another 121 people resettling in the US since then)
    7 people had left for Cambodia, as of 30 April 2018
    372 people have been accepted by the US (including those who have left), and 121 have been refused by the US, as of 21 May 2018
    By far the largest number of those refused are from Iran (70), although 15 Iranians have been accepted
    There are 170 families on Nauru, including 99 families which have 158 minors, as of 26 February 2018
    There are at least 100 children who have been born to people subject to offshore processing, as of 23 October 2017
    There are nine nuclear family units split between Australia and offshore processing, as of 23 October 2017
    There are 583 recognised refugees left in PNG, and 821 recognised refugees on Nauru, as of 21 May 2018

[Source]

So, where does your figure of seventy come from?   Out of your bum?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Millions of Europeans came to Australia, the US, Canada, NZ without any welfare, any handouts. They worked and built splendid countries on British foundations.

Millions do but a minority don't, Soren.  You being a key member of their number.  You don't fit in with Australian society, you refuse to accept that your opinions are very much in the minority.  Australians are generally welcoming of Refugees and their families.

Quote:
I don't see the cultural improvements any of the Asian or African immigrants and refugees are making to those countries. Asian and African cultures and customs and values are NO improvement on British/European culture. If such immigrants assimilate, fine, they recognise the improvement it makes to their personal lives. I am all for assimilation.
If not, what's the point of them here? They are not making any civilisational improvement, only fracturing and degradation.

Just because you don't see them does not mean they are not occuring, Soren.   You refuse to see anything good about immigrants from Asia or African countries.  Therefore, according to you, they aren't contributing anything.  However, look around with an open mind you might be surprised.   Australia has been enriched by Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese migrants to name a few.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #198 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 6:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2018 at 6:38pm:

Bam had an excellent idea earlier in the day:

"Australian taxpayers should fund a study trip for Hanson to travel to the North Sentinel Islands so she can ask the islanders about their immigration policies in more detail."

If someone sets up a Go Fund Me page for Pauline, I'll kick in $100.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 9:40pm:
 Australia has been enriched by Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese migrants to name a few.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How??

They enriched this country when they have assimilated. When they remained Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese they have degraded this country.  These cultures are primitive and backward and dangerous and their adherents should and must leave these cultures behind when they come here. These cultures are inferior in every way. ( I am not counting hair braiding, cooking with garlic and folk dancing in exotic ways as over-riding cultural goods).

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 7:38pm

And she is right.

Are you now for Christian proselisers, Bwian the Utterly Unprincipled, Unmoored Fool??
We should design a heraldric sign for you, ijit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #202 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Frank wrote on Nov 28th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
 Australia has been enriched by Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese migrants to name a few.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How??

They enriched this country when they have assimilated. When they remained Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese they have degraded this country.  These cultures are primitive and backward and dangerous and their adherents should and must leave these cultures behind when they come here. These cultures are inferior in every way. ( I am not counting hair braiding, cooking with garlic and folk dancing in exotic ways as over-riding cultural goods).

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, your Racism and Xenophobia betrays you.  Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese cultures are just as rich and just as varied as Daniah or German or French or Italian or Spanish or Greek or Belgian cultures.  That you have decided to deny that just shows how cut off from the rest of the Australia society and indeed the world you are.   Run along, I think it's time for your afternoon nap in the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #203 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 4:23pm

Frank wrote on Nov 28th, 2018 at 7:38pm:

And she is right.

Are you now for Christian proselisers, Bwian the Utterly Unprincipled, Unmoored Fool??

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a fool you is, Soren.   You appear to believe that hatred and fear are the way the whole world operates.   Such a silly sausage indeed.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 3:55pm:

How??

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, your Racism and Xenophobia betrays you.  Indochinese, Chinese, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Ugandan, Sudanese cultures are just as rich and just as varied as Daniah or German or French or Italian or Spanish or Greek or Belgian cultures.  That you have decided to deny that just shows how cut off from the rest of the Australia society and indeed the world you are.   Run along, I think it's time for your afternoon nap in the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do not comprehend, Bwian. You are too thick, too unmoored, too far gone.

You do not comprehend my two lines and counter my pist with an outright, demontrable lie. There is a hierarchy of cultures, development, sophistication. There is no 'just as'. It's  a lie.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 4:23pm:

And she is right.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a fool you is, Soren.   You appear to believe that hatred and fear are the way the whole world operates.   Such a silly sausage indeed.   Roll Eyes

So now you are condenning stone age people for killing a Christian missionary??

You stupid fool, you are all tangled up in your contradictory diversity pieties.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #206 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:09am

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:31pm:

How??

You do not comprehend my two lines and counter my pist with an outright, demontrable lie. There is a hierarchy of cultures, development, sophistication. There is no 'just as'. It's  a lie.

I do not comprehend your hatred, your outright effort to insult people who have never been any harm to you, personally, except to exist.   Funny how you express your intolerance of difference in nearly every post.  Doesn't matter if a person is black, doesn't matter if they have different culture, doesn't matter if they have a different religion to the one you approve of.  If they dare to be different, you hate them.   You want us all marching to the one drum beat, all goose-stepping in time to you.   Fortunately the world doesn't require that.  We all live our own lives, in our own ways.  You are such a lonely little man.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #207 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:12am

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 4:23pm:

And she is right.

So now you are condenning stone age people for killing a Christian missionary??

You stupid fool, you are all tangled up in your contradictory diversity pieties.

Poor, poor, Soren.  You have failed completely to comprehend what I have said in all the years you we have clashed.   You have failed to understand what I have said.  You just peddle hatred, you just spit venom. Oh, wait, I can hear your child minder calling you back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.  You'd better go, before you're missed.  Bye-bye!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 7:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:09am:

How??

I do not comprehend your hatred, your outright effort to insult people who have never been any harm to you, personally, except to exist.   Funny how you express your intolerance of difference in nearly every post.  Doesn't matter if a person is black, doesn't matter if they have different culture, doesn't matter if they have a different religion to the one you approve of.  If they dare to be different, you hate them.   You want us all marching to the one drum beat, all goose-stepping in time to you.   Fortunately the world doesn't require that.  We all live our own lives, in our own ways.  You are such a lonely little man.   Roll Eyes

I recognise their difference, dickheaddlee. i do not accept their claim to cultural equality. I think they can either fit in - adopt Western values - or bugger orf - stick to their backward, primitive and dangerous values.
I do not accept that all cultures are as good as each other, I do not accept that the West must accommodate all alien cultures. I do think that Western societies and values are better than all the the others and so if you want to come into a Western society from outside, YOU assimilate, not us to you.

It is not wacist hatred NOT to pretend that dog sh!t culture is just like vanilla ice cream culture - which is your insanity.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #209 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 8:40pm

Frank wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 7:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 12:09am:

How??

I recognise their difference, dickheaddlee. i do not accept their claim to cultural equality. I think they can either fit in - adopt Western values - or bugger orf - stick to their backward, primitive and dangerous values.
I do not accept that all cultures are as good as each other, I do not accept that the West must accommodate all alien cultures. I do think that Western societies and values are better than all the the others and so if you want to come into a Western society from outside, YOU assimilate, not us to you.

It is not wacist hatred NOT to pretend that dog sh!t culture is just like vanilla ice cream culture - which is your insanity.

Poor, poor, Soren.  Dropped on his head as a baby and he's never recovered.  Poor, poor, Soren, left out in the cold by an unfeeling Nanny.  Poor, poor, Soren, not given dinner 'cause he's had a tantrum.  Poor, poor, Soren, locked in his room 'cause he's havin' a tantrum.

Run along, little boy, run along.  Run back to your little kiddies' playground, please.  There your antics will be tolerated.  Out here in the big kids' playground, they aren't.  Such a child, such a baby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
Send Topic Print