Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Yes We Want A Black Royal Commission (Read 2429 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Yes We Want A Black Royal Commission
Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 2:20pm

We have seen numerous Government reports such as the Little Children are Sacred one which was the report of a Board of Inquiry into the Protection of Aboriginal Children from Sexual Abuse. Commissioned by the government of the Northern Territory,  That was handed down in 2008 and it created the cause for the Intervention by the Federal Government.

That report's 66 findings were not addressed at all by the Intervention, which was primarily poll driven in an election which saw the return of the Howard Government to power.

We have had numerous reports and commissions over the decades.  All of them have come to naught.  What makes you, Mike think that your Royal Commission would have any different results?   What exactly would it be investigating.  What would it's terms of reference be?

Indigenous Australians are another political football in Australia.  They are kicked around between the political parties and largely ignored for 90% of the year in the hope they'll go away.  Tsk, tsk, people here are exactly the same.  We have moral outrage, insults, argument and then what?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.   The football gets kicked around a bit more when the ratings in the polls are low or there is found to be another problem that needs to be fixed.   How bloody typical.  Lets have another Royal Commission.  Lets waste more millions to find out what we already know.   Indigenous Australians are the second-most disadvantaged group in our society, after the Kanaks.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 3:17pm

My grandfather, a successful and proud man
Worked his way up from a cleaner to the managing director of a company through hard work and dedication.

He advised me, that when I start work to give it your all, do not shirk and above all strive to succeed.

I have seen people, who are quite capable, fail because they waited for opportunity.
I have seen others far far better than i, fall behind because they didn't try to advance.
I have seen yet other far far less capable advance to position beyond their capability because they have self promoted themselves.
Don't get me wrong, I do not judge these people, they have proven to me that it's 30% skill and 70% mouth to most top jobs.

Our Aboriginals are those who sit and wait for what they want, or as I have proven in this forum, they don't know what they want.

Gandhi succeeded through continual persistence and willingness to sacrifice.
He was a pacifist who gained far more than any before him have ever gained through violence.

For our Aboriginal bretheren to succeed they need to she'd the shackles of total reliance on the site people.
Strive to succeed
Work to succeed
Take no more than they are willing to give and sacrifice themselves.

They need to be proud of themselves before we can see them as such.

I have worked with many disabled people.
Some do little, complaining and being a burden on those around them
Then there are those who refuse to allow there dissability to dictate their life choices

We see these people in the games and feel proud for them, as do they themselves.

Our Aboriginal bretheren must take responsibility for their own lives, their own success, their future.
Anything less and they will always be seen as lazy para

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 3:31pm

Valkie, you're full o' bullshit, piss and wind and nothing else.  You have proved nothing.   You have not had a single Indigenous person contribute to your fake thread where you asked for what Indigenous Australians wanted or needed.   You're just another Racist who likes to make out he's a big man by slamming down the little people, those who have been wronged by people like you, who have stolen their land, their children, their culture and above all else, their livelihood.   You demand but never deliver.   How bloody typical of a Racist to believe he can dictate to people simply 'cause they have a darker skin to his own.   Tsk, tsk.  a complete WAFTM.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #18 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 3:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 3:31pm:
Valkie, you're full o' bullshit, piss and wind and nothing else.  You have proved nothing.   You have not had a single Indigenous person contribute to your fake thread where you asked for what Indigenous Australians wanted or needed.   You're just another Racist who likes to make out he's a big man by slamming down the little people, those who have been wronged by people like you, who have stolen their land, their children, their culture and above all else, their livelihood.   You demand but never deliver.   How bloody typical of a Racist to believe he can dictate to people simply 'cause they have a darker skin to his own.   Tsk, tsk.  a complete WAFTM.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bwyannnnnnnn, bwyannnnnnnn, bwyannnnnnnn.
I am no racist, it's people like you who brand anyone who disagrees with you a racist.

I have stolen nothing, I pay taxes that are given to Aboriginals, therefore I support them.
I have not stolen their children, and neither has anyone else, they were taken from a hostile and abusive environment by people trying to help.
But as with any interaction with our native bretheren, it came back to bite us.
And now, we are afraid to take children from abusive parents in case the same happens again.
It's people like you who should apologise to the young girls raped and given sexually transmitted desease by their own kind.
Aboriginals have 10 times more child rape than any white culture, this is a direct result of people like you creating an environment that causes people who want to help being hog-tied to just let it happen or be labelled racist.

I have never wronged an Aboriginal, ever, and neither has any of my family, ever.
Isn't it people like you who say, the actions of few do not dictate the others?
Or is this simply another lie used to apologise for actions of terrorists ?
Some whites may have mistreated some abbos, does that make us all wrong?

And how can a culture be stolen?
It's either there or not.
Perhaps if they had some pride in themselves, they would retain their culture
But they have no pride, no faith, no drive.

Bwyannnnnnnn
You cast about the word racist like confetti
Go to a country where there is real tangable racism, you will get quite a shock buddy.

And as for skin colour
You are a fool
If you ever saw my wedding photo you would feel the fool

It's not the colour fool, it's the people
Most of the worst Aboriginals , the problems , the trouble are as white as I am.

Next time you have a rant, please think a little first.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 4:12pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 3:48pm:

I am no racist, it's people like you who brand anyone who disagrees with you a racist.

No I call "Racists" Racists on the basis of what they post, Valkie and you post Racist bullshit.  You hate people who are different to you.  You hate Indigenous Australians because you are jealous of them and their plight.  You believe they receive more than you.  You suffer from what John Howard rightly called "the politics of jealousy".  Well, when you're prepared to live in a remote outstation for all your life, I'll believe you know what you're talking about.  When you're prepared to see your children taken away from you and never allowed to see them again.  When you've had your culture destroyed.  Of course you won't.  You're just a Racist who likes to dictate how people must live according to your desires, your wishes.  Until then you're going back in the ignore box, where Racists like you belong.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 4:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 4:12pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 3:48pm:

No I call "Racists" Racists on the basis of what they post, Valkie and you post Racist bullshit.  You hate people who are different to you.  You hate Indigenous Australians because you are jealous of them and their plight.  You believe they receive more than you.  You suffer from what John Howard rightly called "the politics of jealousy".  Well, when you're prepared to live in a remote outstation for all your life, I'll believe you know what you're talking about.  When you're prepared to see your children taken away from you and never allowed to see them again.  When you've had your culture destroyed.  Of course you won't.  You're just a Racist who likes to dictate how people must live according to your desires, your wishes.  Until then you're going back in the ignore box, where Racists like you belong.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Trust me, the last thing I am is jealous of Aboriginals.
They receive things I will never want as I support myself and my family.

You are right though
I would never live in a remote outstation, I would rather improve my lot in life by working and succeeding.

My children would never be taken from me because I look after them, do not abuse them and never give the authorities who wish to protect children the amunition or right to take them from me.

People like you, so willing to demand that we retain the Aboriginal culture, disregard our culture on a daily basis.
My culture, my way of life is my choice.
I work, contribute, strive and have a strong culture, one that is being asslted by other evil cultures intent on destroying mine.

I have no desire to dictate to people how they live
But the caveat is that they should not impinge on min right to live as I wish.
I should not have to support others without something in return
I expect thanks if I give, not continual insults and more demands

No a racist I am not
Just a man who is sick to death of being insulted for things I have had no part in.
A man who believes you are judged by what you do, not by what nationality or freak birth parentage I carry.
A man who is sick to death of apologists and those who demand what they do not give

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 2:20pm:
We have seen numerous Government reports such as the Little Children are Sacred one which was the report of a Board of Inquiry into the Protection of Aboriginal Children from Sexual Abuse. Commissioned by the government of the Northern Territory,  That was handed down in 2008 and it created the cause for the Intervention by the Federal Government.

That report's 66 findings were not addressed at all by the Intervention, which was primarily poll driven in an election which saw the return of the Howard Government to power.

We have had numerous reports and commissions over the decades.  All of them have come to naught.  What makes you, Mike think that your Royal Commission would have any different results?   What exactly would it be investigating.  What would it's terms of reference be?

Indigenous Australians are another political football in Australia.  They are kicked around between the political parties and largely ignored for 90% of the year in the hope they'll go away.  Tsk, tsk, people here are exactly the same.  We have moral outrage, insults, argument and then what?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.   The football gets kicked around a bit more when the ratings in the polls are low or there is found to be another problem that needs to be fixed.   How bloody typical.  Lets have another Royal Commission.  Lets waste more millions to find out what we already know.   Indigenous Australians are the second-most disadvantaged group in our society, after the Kanaks.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's about the biggest load of BS you've ever sprouted.

The most discriminated against demographic in our society is white males between the ages of 18 & 55.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:23pm

The most discriminated against demographic in our society is white males between the ages of 18 & 55.

Nah, I call bullshit on that.

It starts way younger than 18 and lasts way longer than 55

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:29pm

miketrees wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:23pm:

I was being conservative  Wink

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #24 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:30pm

miketrees wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:23pm:

And yet these are the same young men who will be called upon to shoulder the burden of The Next War... for a nation that perpetually puts them down.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:34pm

Actually you & he have something in common. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #26 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 8:15pm

Say, bro - is dat a Whitey Proof Fence you got dere on Ayers Rock?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:10pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:03pm:

According to whom, Gnads?  Which White Supremacist group produced that piece of bullshit.  The ABS has reported that the Kanaks are the most disadvantaged group in Australian society for over three decades.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:16pm

I want to know exactly where the extra 22b a year we give the Abos goes to, and why we are getting an increasingly negative outcome.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:10pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 7:03pm:

According to whom, Gnads?  Which White Supremacist group produced that piece of bullshit.  The ABS has reported that the Kanaks are the most disadvantaged group in Australian society for over three decades.   Roll Eyes

Is that because of the mechanisation of cane harvesting?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print