Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied Slags on ANZACs again (Read 6855 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied Slags on ANZACs again
Reply #105 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:33pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:28pm:
Quote:
So you believe Lambie was out of line to condemn Sharia.........

From what I recall of that programme, it was abundantly clear that Lambie did not have a clue what Sharia was/is.

She probably doesn't know the full ins and outs of it but anybody can get an outline of it. It's all on the internet. I know the basics of it and it overwhelmingly backs men. It's a fact. Divorce laws, inheritance laws, social laws, family laws etc etc etc. I needs to be condemned and Yassmin didn't have the guts to do it on a platform. Yassmin is purely one sided.

Which aspects of sharia are you talking about, Homo? I'm curious.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
Quote:

From what I recall of that programme, it was abundantly clear that Lambie did not have a clue what Sharia was/is.

She made that clear when a journalist asked her the question. She should have gone away and read up on it after she got so tongue-tied.

Instead, she happily went onto Q&A with a Muslim on the panel as dumb as she was before.

And Yassmin Abdel-Magied is supposed to be the lightweight?

I watched that program and Lambie's past comments were brought up. Lambie didn't go on there to expressly talk about Sharia.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
Quote:

She probably doesn't know the full ins and outs of it but anybody can get an outline of it. It's all on the internet. I know the basics of it and it overwhelmingly backs men. It's a fact. Divorce laws, inheritance laws, social laws, family laws etc etc etc. I needs to be condemned and Yassmin didn't have the guts to do it on a platform. Yassmin is purely one sided.

Under sharia's civil code, a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's.

A man can divorce his wife by repudiation, whereas a woman must give justifications, some of which are difficult to prove.

Child custody reverts to the father at a preset age; women who remarry lose custody of their children even before then; and sons inherit twice the share of daughters

very feminist indeed. want me to keep going?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #108 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:45pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Quote:
When will she drop it? Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied brings up THAT 'disrespectful' Anzac post AGAIN just days before the national day of remembrance

Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied has brought up her controversial Anzac Day post again almost a year after it was made.

The 27-year-old reminded Australians of her questionable statement - despite her news program being axed from the ABC network last year as a repercussion for the controversial tweet.

In a response to a post on Twitter that appeared to be made about Ms Abdel-Magied's divisive comment in 2017, the Muslim activist shared her 'hot tip' Tuesday night - a week before the national day of remembrance.

Controversial Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied has brought up her 'vile' Anzac Day post almost a year after it was made.

'Hot tip - you don't even need to mention the diggers,' she wrote.

'You just need to ask for people to extend their empathy to others.'

Some immediately slammed her post, which was shared to her 55,000 followers, suggesting she needed to follow her own tips.

'What do you have to do to be forgiven?' Could controversial...

'She would not be silenced': Muslim youth activist Yassmin...

'Nice to know the system works': Muslim activist Yassmin...

'LOL - hot tip - take some of your own advice this year ... you don't need to mention the diggers and degrade them to draw attention to others.

You have 364 other days in the year for your virtue signalling sweetheart,' one wrote.

I suppose (Yassmin) is going to be front and centre at a dawn service to show appreciation for the people that gave their lives so that she could take advantage of a country that gave her everything while she pushed anti-Australian values,' one person responded.

does this woman ever shut up or stop being disrespectful?  Roll Eyes

if someone punched her square in the face I wouldn't be surprised...

NAILED IT: SHE IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD PUNCH IN THE OVARIES!

HOW THE bugger DOES SHE RECKON THIS COUNTRY WAS ABLE TO OFFER HER THE GOOD LIFE WITHOUT OUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD BEING SHED FOR HER POXY CHANCE TO SPREAD HER FLIM FLAM?????

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Trials are conducted solely by the judge, and there is no jury system

Seeing that the judges are all male. Very feminist indeed.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
Quote:

She made that clear when a journalist asked her the question. She should have gone away and read up on it after she got so tongue-tied.

Instead, she happily went onto Q&A with a Muslim on the panel as dumb as she was before.

I watched that program and Lambie's past comments were brought up. Lambie didn't go on there to expressly talk about Sharia.

Of course they were brought up. They were an example of her ignorance on this issue. I actually thought Pauline Hanson did a better job when she was on with Sam Dastyari.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
Quote:

Of course they were brought up. They were an example of her ignorance on this issue. I actually thought Pauline Hanson did a better job when she was on with Sam Dastyari.

If a man's word means more than a woman's in Sharia courts where does that leave women in those s hithole countries Karnal. Buried up to the neck. Lambie was totally justified in condemning Sharia. It's outdated. It totally revolves around men and you can't even admit it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:00pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
Quote:

A man can divorce his wife by repudiation, whereas a woman must give justifications, some of which are difficult to prove.

Child custody reverts to the father at a preset age; women who remarry lose custody of their children even before then; and sons inherit twice the share of daughters

These are examples of past rulings. They are not inherent aspects of sharia law, which is basically a few imams with their Qurans and legal precedents trying to form a judgement.

There is no jury in many Australian courts, including the family court that sharia law in Australia bypasses as a form of mediation.

Personally, I wouldn't go for a sharia court, but I'm not a Muslim.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:02pm

Women's testimony is no longer half of a man's. This changed in accordance with female property rights.

If that was the case in family law, women would be overruled immediately.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Women's testimony is no longer half of a man's. This changed in accordance with female property rights.

If that was the case in family law, women would be overruled immediately.

It depends on the country. It's really bad in African Muslim countries where Jassmin hails from. Sudan is very strict.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #115 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:22pm

All this crap about some woman named Yassmin  - care factor zero

Next Wednesday I will don my medals and go and march in the Anzac Day March

I will attend the ceremony following where we remember the sacrifices of our sons and daughters in time of War

For those who served and are still alive, we will celebrate the strong bond of comradeship and 'looking out for your mates' in times of danger

Anzac  Day doesn't glorify War, it deplores War but remembers the sacrifices of those who served

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #116 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:22pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Muad'dib is rising.
The Harkonnen can nick off back to the USA.
Grin

Seriously little mouse?
Wtf, are you 14? Dune?

While we all may abhor the horrors of war, most of us also recognise the heroic individual effort and nobility of spirit that only humans can display, which has been an inspiration for all humankind for as long as we evolved beyond swingin' in da trees.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #117 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 6:34pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Quote:
So Aussie agrees with her and thinks she is 100% on the money. But he also thinks she is wrong. But he rejects my opinion that she is wrong. Does Aussie even know what he is talking about?

Is there a Rule here about misquoting people?  I never said that I think she is 100% on the money.  I have said I disagree with her opinion on the Muslim/most feminine statement.  Yes, I reject your opinion she is wrong, because she is not.  She is entitled to her opinion (which I disagree with) ~ you are entitled to your opinion of her opinion.  She is quite right to state her opinion.  Nothing 'wrong' with that.

Aussie wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Garbage....what she said was 100% on the money.  A better mind than mine has expressed it.  I agree with her and Flanagan completely.  You, FD or anyone else here do not come close.

In Relationships.  (And that is where I'll duke this out with anyone.)

Link.

Aussie, you also said you reject my view that she was wrong about Islam being the most feminine religion. Can you get your story straight? How does being entitled to your opinion change whether you are right or wrong?

Quote:
No no, I'm quite willing to discuss Yassmin's points. I've clarified some here in an attempt to do so. No one actually wants to discuss them. The criticism of Yassmin comes down to the fact that she's a Muslim - that's it. Ask Setanta, ask FD.

By discussing it, do you mean endlessley spewing idotic misrepresentations of what others say and expecting them to correct you over and over again?

Quote:
Which makes more sense to you - immigrants lobbying to enshrine beheading and stoning in Australian law, or people quietly following their religious practices?

Since when do Muslims make sense?

Abu thought Shariah law was about stoning unfaithful child brides to death.

Quote:

Men can also slaughter the infidel for the purpose of capturing female sex slaves to breed the next generation of Islamic militants.

According to Abu, wives are to be treated no different to sex slaves.

Quote:
These are examples of past rulings. They are not inherent aspects of sharia law, which is basically a few imams with their Qurans and legal precedents trying to form a judgement.

So past rulings have nothing to do with shariah law, which is based instead on legal precedents? Are you sure you aren't a Muslim Karnal?
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2018 at 6:47pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #118 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 6:58pm

red baron wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 3:22pm:
All this crap about some woman named Yassmin  - care factor zero

Next Wednesday I will don my medals and go and march in the Anzac Day March

I will attend the ceremony following where we remember the sacrifices of our sons and daughters in time of War

For those who served and are still alive, we will celebrate the strong bond of comradeship and 'looking out for your mates' in times of danger

Anzac  Day doesn't glorify War, it deplores War but remembers the sacrifices of those who served

Anzac day is the remberance of the sacrifices of war and an opportunity to thank the selfless hero's who fought for our country.

Many gave the ultimate sacrifice, all were affected by the war in many ways.

It would be better if people gave the Vietnam vets more time, these poor buggers were ostracized by a generation of do nothing's.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 7:01pm

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Quote:
So Aussie agrees with her and thinks she is 100% on the money. But he also thinks she is wrong. But he rejects my opinion that she is wrong. Does Aussie even know what he is talking about?

Is there a Rule here about misquoting people?  I never said that I think she is 100% on the money.  I have said I disagree with her opinion on the Muslim/most feminine statement.  Yes, I reject your opinion she is wrong, because she is not.  She is entitled to her opinion (which I disagree with) ~ you are entitled to your opinion of her opinion.  She is quite right to state her opinion.  Nothing 'wrong' with that.

Aussie wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Garbage....what she said was 100% on the money.  A better mind than mine has expressed it.  I agree with her and Flanagan completely.  You, FD or anyone else here do not come close.

In Relationships.  (And that is where I'll duke this out with anyone.)

Link.

Aussie, you also said you reject my view that she was wrong about Islam being the most feminine religion. Can you get your story straight? How does being entitled to your opinion change whether you are right or wrong?

Quote:
No no, I'm quite willing to discuss Yassmin's points. I've clarified some here in an attempt to do so. No one actually wants to discuss them. The criticism of Yassmin comes down to the fact that she's a Muslim - that's it. Ask Setanta, ask FD.

By discussing it, do you mean endlessley spewing idotic misrepresentations of what others say and expecting them to correct you over and over again?

Quote:
Which makes more sense to you - immigrants lobbying to enshrine beheading and stoning in Australian law, or people quietly following their religious practices?

Since when do Muslims make sense?

Abu thought Shariah law was about stoning unfaithful child brides to death.

Quote:

Men can also slaughter the infidel for the purpose of capturing female sex slaves to breed the next generation of Islamic militants.

According to Abu, wives are to be treated no different to sex slaves.

Quote:

So past rulings have nothing to do with shariah law, which is based instead on legal precedents? Are you sure you aren't a Muslim Karnal?

You really are a very naughty boy Effendi.  My "100% on the money" comment had nothing to do with Muslim/feminism and all to do with the 'Lest we forget' comment:

Quote:
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

I like fish

Reply #7 - Yesterday at 9:06pm Quote
Quote:

Aussie do you agree with her that Islam is the most feminine religion?

In that post, you recognise what I was referring to....'Lest we forget' and you move on to the Muslim/feminism thing.....yet now you are deliberately misrepresenting '100% on the money' as connected to the Muslim/feminism.

Really......people get banned from here for not quoting correctly, yet you seem to regard yourself as beyond GMod reproach for what is really an outright lie about what a Member (me) said....and I suppose you are beyond their grasp.  You can get away with not quoting people accurately, yet mere Members get banned.

You are a very naughty boy and ought to be spending some time on a ban.

Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print