Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Australia should not Follow the US on Open Borders (Read 2738 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia should not Follow the US on Open Borders
Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Quote:
STUNNING! 94% of Immigrants in US Federal Prisons, Over 35,000 Individuals, Are Criminal Illegal Aliens

94% of immigrants in US federal prisons — over 35,000 individuals — are criminal illegal aliens.

They’ve been arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, child sex assaults and drug trafficking.

You won’t hear that at any Democrat rally!

a vote for the Labor/Greens party is a vote for open Borders and that of the slaughter, rape, drug trafficking, and sexual assault of our children...

if you vote for this party YOU are complicate in the destruction of Australia..  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Australia should not Follow the US on Open Borders
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:38pm

Mechanic, just a quick relevant question, what % overall of federal prisoners are immigrants.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:45pm

It would be news if Fox published anything other than Trump propaganda.

Bobby's dad, The Mechanic, is a stooge and a shill.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:48pm

Quote:
Study: Almost 90% of Refugees Still Not Working After 2 Years in The Netherlands

A recent study found that almost 90% of refugees are still not working after 2 1/2 years in The Netherlands.

The refugees found that they make as much money sitting at home as they do at low skilled jobs.

A 2017 study found similar numbers in Austria.
And a German study found only 1 in 5 refugees were working.

Voice of Europe reported:

Refugees with a residence permit barely have a job, Dutch newspaper “De Telegraaf” reports. Almost 90% of refugees, who received their residence permit in 2014, were unemployed two and a half years later, according to figures from the Dutch statistics office CBS.

While 11% of refugees do work, a large majority of them still don’t have a full-time job. After two and a half years only 15% are fully employed. The group mostly consists of Syrians and Eritreans: 75% of refugees come from one of those two countries.

Dutch migration researcher Jan van de Beek, tells De Telegraaf that a lot of migrants didn’t have decent education. According to Van de Beek especially low skilled jobs are unattractive for migrants because sometimes the benefits they receive are just as high as the income from a low skilled job.

no surprises here...

same is already happening in australia..

and they try and tell you that Mass immigration is good for Australia ???

pffft... who swallows that bullshit??

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:52pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
Quote:
Study: Almost 90% of Refugees Still Not Working After 2 Years in The Netherlands

A recent study found that almost 90% of refugees are still not working after 2 1/2 years in The Netherlands.

The refugees found that they make as much money sitting at home as they do at low skilled jobs.

Refugees with a residence permit barely have a job, Dutch newspaper “De Telegraaf” reports. Almost 90% of refugees, who received their residence permit in 2014, were unemployed two and a half years later, according to figures from the Dutch statistics office CBS.

While 11% of refugees do work, a large majority of them still don’t have a full-time job. After two and a half years only 15% are fully employed. The group mostly consists of Syrians and Eritreans: 75% of refugees come from one of those two countries.

Dutch migration researcher Jan van de Beek, tells De Telegraaf that a lot of migrants didn’t have decent education. According to Van de Beek especially low skilled jobs are unattractive for migrants because sometimes the benefits they receive are just as high as the income from a low skilled job.

no surprises here...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/voice-of-europe/

I don't know who swallows this BS

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:55pm

Quote:

no surprises here...

So you are saying the migration of pommie criminals since 1788 was bad?

Please turn in your British passport.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:59pm

Quote:
Media Silent As Women In Europe March Against Increasing Rape By “Refugees”

Saturday, women gathered in Austria’s capital to protest against the ever-growing rape epidemic in Europe.

Left-wing activists from Europe’s “ANTIFA” wing attempted to shut-down the demonstration
until the police had to intervene. I guess they don’t believe in the #MeToo movement?

That didn’t stop left-wing activists, however, with some demonstrators throwing eggs at the female marchers.

More viaWochenBlick [Translated]:

After introductory speeches at the Vienna Ballhausplatz, the protesters marched peacefully towards the German Embassy.

In this way, they wanted to express their solidarity with further German protests against asylum and immigrant violence!

During several speeches at Ballhausplatz, clear criticism was made of the noticeable increase in asylum-seeking violence against the weakest in our society.

“I want our children to live as safe as we once were able to,” said one Viennese woman.

Sharp criticism also had Vienna’s mayor Michael Häupl (SPÖ) and the Greek-born deputy mayor Maria Vassilakou (Greens). Häupl was apparently more important to drive with the Bim to the “splash-drinking” than to take care of the concerns of its citizens, stressed a speaker. Also a subject:
The scandalous judgment of Tullnand the never-ending attacks of asylum seekers on young women.

But the brave women of Vienna do not want to be shut up.

“Without free speech there is no free people,” a speaker emphasized emphatically!

Australians have to make a stand now or else we are in danger of our already bad situation getting worse...

they take away your guns or any means of protecting yourself..

they take away your free speech by calling it "hate speech" just because you disagree with them

then they flood your country full of dirty stinking grubby rapist and criminals who they don't apply the law to....

wake up Australia!!!

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:01pm

Unforgiven wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
Quote:

While 11% of refugees do work, a large majority of them still don’t have a full-time job. After two and a half years only 15% are fully employed.
The group mostly consists of Syrians and Eritreans: 75% of refugees come from one of those two countries.

no surprises here...

So you are saying the migration of pommie criminals since 1788 was bad?

Please turn in your British passport.[/s]

you seemed to have misread or not comprehended what has been said.. .

but don't worry .. I Fixed it for you so that you could read the important bit...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:05pm

wockenblick is commonly regarded as a right wing fake news factory.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:13pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
Mechanic, just a quick relevant question, what % overall of federal prisoners are immigrants.

Good question.

Mechanic?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:47pm

I went to the BOP (Bureau of Prisons) website cause I could be arsed waiting for Mechanic.

Currently there are 36950 inmates out 183184 federal prisoners (about 20% who have citizenships other than US.

ONly 7.1% of prisoners are listed as having committed immigration offences. SO I'm not sure where this 95% figure is coming from.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:55pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:47pm:
I went to the BOP (Bureau of Prisons) website cause I could be arsed waiting for Mechanic.

Currently there are 36950 inmates out 183184 federal prisoners (about 20% who have citizenships other than US.

ONly 7.1% of prisoners are listed as having committed immigration offences. SO I'm not sure where this 95% figure is coming from.

Mechanic is full of it. If you read the screenshot, it says: "94% of aliens in prison are illegal", but Mechanic makes it look as if 94% of all aliens are in prison, which is just BS.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 2:00pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:47pm:

It comes from his usual source: The Gateway Pundit.

For those unfamiliar with TGP:

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a far-right, pro-Trump website.

"The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes."

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 2:29pm

I voted Green once, but that was back in the days when their policies were about rivers, forests, and clean air.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 2:42pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
I voted Green once, but that was back in the days when their policies were about rivers, forests, and clean air.

Same, I even used to kick around with some party members and became confused how they rarely spoke out rivers, forests, and clean air, and mostly spoke about tearing down society.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print