Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Imams won't grant women a divorce (Read 3492 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Imams won't grant women a divorce
Reply #30 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:57pm

goldkam wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 11:01am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 10:46am:
Islamic men have such an inferiority complex that they can't consider the possibility of being rejected by their wife in a divorce, and the possibility that the ex-wives remarry another guy. Especially if the new man is an infidel.

The culture is definitely built on such constructs and many of which I do not agree with. However you cannot class Islamic men in general as ones who like to be inferior and thus can't consider rejection. The stereotyping of todays becomes absurd, particularly in relation to Islam.

The Islamic men like to bring down other societies to their own level. Many of their people are illiterate (particularly their women). Much of the religious fanatics can't stand seeing non-Islamic societies forge ahead with society and technology. Islam needs to undergo an extreme transformation to modernise with ideas of equality, secularism, etc., in order to catch up. Getting wide-eyed only with western advanced military equipment will not make Islamic fundamentalists anything more barbaric.

Unless you have been around groups of uncultured Islamic men, you would not know about their boisterous, ignorance.

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 5:53pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
Islamic men have such an inferiority complex that they can't consider the possibility of being rejected by their wife in a divorce, and the possibility that the ex-wives remarry another guy. Especially if the new man is an infidel.

The culture is definitely built on such constructs and many of which I do not agree with. However you cannot class Islamic men in general as ones who like to be inferior and thus can't consider rejection. The stereotyping of todays becomes absurd, particularly in relation to Islam.

The Islamic men like to bring down other societies to their own level. Many of their people are illiterate (particularly their women). Much of the religious fanatics can't stand seeing non-Islamic societies forge ahead with society and technology. Islam needs to undergo an extreme transformation to modernise with ideas of equality, secularism, etc., in order to catch up. Getting wide-eyed only with western advanced military equipment will not make Islamic fundamentalists anything more barbaric.

Unless you have been around groups of uncultured Islamic men, you would not know about their boisterous, ignorance.

Once again....stereotyping such connotations is wrong. Its is on the same level as stating all catholics are child molesting, a fathers are domestic violence attributers. No doubt some do, I agree with that. The illiteracy rates for Australia are unattainable in Australia, but world wide it sits at around 40%, mostly woman. Thus your notions hold some truth.

The inability to see other societies forgoing themselves is as you stated just fanatics, I find no evidence to suggest in Australia such a wide spread notion.

Transformation....I agree.  So too does Christianity, Hinduism and the like. Religion in general does.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #32 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 5:58pm

What you are saying is that muzzos are worried that they will never match the sexual prowess of REAL MEN because muzzos prefer goats.

Just think of the happy woman, acheiving sexual release with an infidel for the first time in her life.

If she tells her sisters in bondage
It will start a stampede of women wanting REAL MEN

Now I understand why muzzos hide their women🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 5:58pm:

What you are saying is that muzzos are worried that they will never match the sexual prowess of REAL MEN because muzzos prefer goats.

Just think of the happy woman, acheiving sexual release with an infidel for the first time in her life.

If she tells her sisters in bondage
It will start a stampede of women wanting REAL MEN

Now I understand why muzzos hide their women🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When did I ever state such??

In other words what you are implying is idiotic and stupid and holds not maturity. Quite simply one has never spoken, involved or understood such religion (one which I don't agree with but at least state factual information about)

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm

To grant women a divorce would be unislamic

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 8:14pm

Abu liked to tell us that wives and sex slaves should get the same treatment.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:59pm

Catholics wil not allow divorces in Australia even today.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:43pm

Well they are not going to stone you to death for trying

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #38 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:46pm

miketrees wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:43pm:

Aussie is a turd so it's no surprise everything he writes is sheet.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-09/pope-makes-it-easier-for-catholics-to-end-...

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:55pm

Not these days anyway.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #40 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 10:42pm

goldkam wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 5:53pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 20th, 2018 at 2:57pm:

Once again....stereotyping such connotations is wrong. Its is on the same level as stating all catholics are child molesting, a fathers are domestic violence attributers. No doubt some do, I agree with that. The illiteracy rates for Australia are unattainable in Australia, but world wide it sits at around 40%, mostly woman. Thus your notions hold some truth.

The inability to see other societies forgoing themselves is as you stated just fanatics, I find no evidence to suggest in Australia such a wide spread notion.

Transformation....I agree.  So too does Christianity, Hinduism and the like. Religion in general does.

goldkam, when I talk about Islamic men, it does not mean that 100% of Islamic men are cavemen barbarians with a misogynistic attitude. But there are many Islamic men that fit that type of stereotype. I would not use the stereotype against Islamic men if there were only exceptions to the general way Islamic men act in society. Is it common for women married to Islamic men to want to see a divorce? And if so, do women get those divorces with general little trouble?

When radical feminists rant on about how "men are rapists", I don't cry into my coffee and think about how hurtful are women. I deem that those making the claims against men are just generalising, or are being selectively wrong. Women make themselves to be rapists, too. But that is rare to see in itself.

If I can't be allowed to make sweeping statements without someone like you coming along to declare that "not all (insert certain demographic) go and (insert criminal/misdemeanour activity), perhaps you should just sneak pass my post without reading them, like others do, and leave the posts to stand unchallenged.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 1:16am

freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 8:14pm:
Abu liked to tell us that wives and sex slaves should get the same treatment.

I don't agree with that, FD. I wouldn't treat Big Hole anything like my wife.

The old boy wouldn't have it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #42 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:50am

Setanta wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Not these days anyway.

There is a clear distinction between a civil divorce and a religious divorce - and even the Catholic Church will allow an annulment of a marriage.  Don't ask me how it works - my Catholic relatives seem all pretty easy with their marriages, but my lot are Anglicans, and I can't say I'm all that interested in the differences.

A Muslim woman can get a civil divorce, but not a religious one.. not even an annulment, it seems.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print