Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lebbos Light Sydney Bushfies (Read 3413 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Lebbos Light Sydney Bushfies
Reply #45 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:30pm

Well, if I was a Moslem 'terrorist'.
I would smuggle a secretly smuggled ex-Soviet 'nuke' via Kazakhistan, etc via black market - into Australia and let it off inside a little white van somewhere Central (and less secure) - like Parramatta.
Chant 'whatever'.
Then watch the Nuke explode to cover the entire Sydney Basin and its radiation pour over the Blue Mountains, north and south too.
There is so much 'scum' on the streets of Sydney these days - it would be hard to spot the real dangerous one.

I would also let off a few nukes in Antarctica & Arctic to melt all the ice and see the deserts of the Middle-East flowing with waters again.  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:35pm:
Jasin wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:26pm:
Firstly, the majority of 'arsonists' have been Western (Shouldn't say 'white' as not every Westerner is 'white' ...like me) peoples.

Also, many arsonists in the last 25 years have been 'Aboriginal'. Just one in my local area (because he got sacked for being a junkie by the local Aboriginal 'Reserve' keepers) recently and then there was those big ones in Victoria a while back.

As a kid, I used to start the odd fire out the back of Mt Druitt (Rifle-Range, Farm-land with ol' Peg-Leg shooting his salt gun at us.  Cheesy) myself and then had a good crybaby when the Firies caught us  Cry

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier. They are pretty slow. They are also pretty pathetic. You would think they would get some class and buy some state of the art weaponry. Their methods are pathetic - definitely something the Great Saladin would be ashamed of. He would execute his moslems for such acts as 'terrorism'. He was an honourable Leader.

If they are so poor, why spend money buying petrol and cigarette light? Why not just come out in the streets and bash Westerners with their bare hands?
...maybe come to Cronulla to try it? Huh Grin

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier.........

I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't happened already Jasin. There's been loads of fires around Sydney that nobody has been busted for.

If nobody has been busted, how do you know who they are?

I'm curious.

Oh.

Mr Hammer has gone.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #47 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
Firstly, the majority of 'arsonists' have been Western (Shouldn't say 'white' as not every Westerner is 'white' ...like me) peoples.

Also, many arsonists in the last 25 years have been 'Aboriginal'. Just one in my local area (because he got sacked for being a junkie by the local Aboriginal 'Reserve' keepers) recently and then there was those big ones in Victoria a while back.

As a kid, I used to start the odd fire out the back of Mt Druitt (Rifle-Range, Farm-land with ol' Peg-Leg shooting his salt gun at us.  Cheesy) myself and then had a good crybaby when the Firies caught us  Cry

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier. They are pretty slow. They are also pretty pathetic. You would think they would get some class and buy some state of the art weaponry. Their methods are pathetic - definitely something the Great Saladin would be ashamed of. He would execute his moslems for such acts as 'terrorism'. He was an honourable Leader.

If they are so poor, why spend money buying petrol and cigarette light? Why not just come out in the streets and bash Westerners with their bare hands?

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier.........

I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't happened already Jasin. There's been loads of fires around Sydney that nobody has been busted for.

I'm curious.

Oh.

Mr Hammer has gone.

He's just making assumptions, you know, based on his pre-existing notions of Muslims.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:24pm

I'm curious.

Oh.

Mr Hammer has gone.

Every year Sydney and it's surrounds go up in flames. Considering ISIS have called for it's deads hits to light fires and considering we have ISIS supporters in Australia it's a fair possibility than some of these fires might be terrorist attacks. It's an assumption but a very possible assumption.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:30pm

Yes.
NOW most arson lit bushfires will be from Moslem terrorists (patheticists) and a few non-Moslem arsonists using Moslems as a good excuse and to get Moslems into trouble.

But 'most' Bushfires occur 'naturally' for want of broken glass and cigarette butts.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #50 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 6:30pm

I'm curious.

9% are sure to be Mussos....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 6:30pm:

I'm curious.

9% are sure to be Mussos....

Why is that?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
The dumbasses posted their faces  on snap chat. More to come.

And in September, you can say they're banning Christmas.

There's one for every season, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:24pm:

I'm curious.

Oh.

Mr Hammer has gone.

Every year Sydney and it's surrounds go up in flames.

That explains it then. Lebbos, GUILTY.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:26pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
Yes.
NOW most arson lit bushfires will be from Moslem terrorists (patheticists) and a few non-Moslem arsonists using Moslems as a good excuse and to get Moslems into trouble.

But 'most' Bushfires occur 'naturally' for want of broken glass and cigarette butts.

I am pretty sure you have as much likelihood of a bushfire starting by sun shining through a broken bottle, as your wife getting pregnant off a toilet seat. I thought it sounded suss when she told me, but what else could it have been, cos I was away at the time. Nuffin else makes sense does it?

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:51am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:26pm:
Yes.

I am pretty sure you have as much likelihood of a bushfire starting by sun shining through a broken bottle, as your wife getting pregnant off a toilet seat. I thought it sounded suss when she told me, but what else could it have been, cos I was away at the time. Nuffin else makes sense does it?

I agree - every time I hear that old wive's tale, I laugh.  I've lived in areas that have suffered from bush fires year after year... and let me tell you - nowhere near where those fires start is an abandoned Coke bottle, and if it is there - why does it do it year after year and why do the exact and very precise circumstances needed for it to 'focus light and start a fire' seem to prevail year after year? 

I say bullshit - all these big fires start on days when it is hot and there are strong hot dry winds blowing.... funny that.... a hot, dry wind doesn't start a fire...

I'd hasten to say that 95%+ of fires are human lit.... a few may be 'shorting electric wires' (bullshit, bullshit) - but some dick starts them virtually every time.... and I'd like to see his balls naked for the knife.... the figure may be closer to 99%.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #56 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:03am

Grappler is always promising or threatening to get his hands on other people's testicles.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:12am

Unforgiven wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:03am:
Grappler is always promising or threatening to get his hands on other people's testicles.

drunken rant..... don't go lighting fires and your minute testicles are safe.....  damn - what WAS your mother thinking when she had that one night stand with that - whoever - while your daddy was in prison?
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:36am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #58 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 7:07am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:51am:
Yes.

I agree - every time I hear that old wive's tale, I laugh.  I've lived in areas that have suffered from bush fires year after year... and let me tell you - nowhere near where those fires start is an abandoned Coke bottle, and if it is there - why does it do it year after year and why do the exact and very precise circumstances needed for it to 'focus light and start a fire' seem to prevail year after year? 

I say bullshit - all these big fires start on days when it is hot and there are strong hot dry winds blowing.... funny that.... a hot, dry wind doesn't start a fire...

I'd hasten to say that 95%+ of fires are human lit.... a few may be 'shorting electric wires' (bullshit, bullshit) - but some dick starts them virtually every time.... and I'd like to see his balls naked for the knife.... the figure may be closer to 99%.

I dunno. I used to live in the blue mountains and every year there was a fire and it followed the same path. They caught some teenage girl one year and stuck her wherever they stick teenage girls that start bushfires and the next year there it was following the same path again.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #59 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:42pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 7:07am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 12:51am:
Yes.

I dunno. I used to live in the blue mountains and every year there was a fire and it followed the same path. They caught some teenage girl one year and stuck her wherever they stick teenage girls that start bushfires and the next year there it was following the same path again.

Spot

Maybe she wasn't a girl before after Grappler hypothesized a correlation between bushfires and testicles.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print