Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lebbos Light Sydney Bushfies (Read 3400 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Lebbos Light Sydney Bushfies
Reply #30 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:46am

Yadda wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:23pm:

Fellow OzPol-ians.....

Articles like that one can 'disappear', or be edited ['to protect the guilty'].

You many decide to save a copy of that article to your hard drive, for later reference.

I saved this bit:

"Authorities say there is no indication the men lit the fire that terrorised communities in Sydney's south and south-west ..."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:52am

Aussie wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:28am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:10am:
Gordon wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Burn Lakemba Mosque as reprisal.

This is an explicit threat of terrorism.

Jayzuz!!  Amazes me that people (presumambly) have no idea of the real danger they put themselves in with that sort of crap.

I know, right?!

Why would anyone do something so stupid?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #32 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:00am

Since when is a prescribed hazard reduction burn terrorism?

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:02am

Jayzuz!!  Amazes me that people (presumambly) have no idea of the real danger they put themselves in with that sort of crap.

It's probably only a matter of time before they hear a knock at the front door.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #34 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:07am

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:02am:

It's probably only a matter of time before they hear a knock at the front door.

Hope so, I ordered a new wetsuit for winter.  The tracking # says it should arrive today.

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:49am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
I knew it was only a matter of time, I was hoping that everyone would just shut up and not give the idea oxygen, because many of these people cannot be underestimated when it comes to potential for original thought or ideas.

If it becomes a fait accompli the next card to fall will be the vigilante patrols that will form to guard against these turds.
Heck knows you do not need to be Einstein to see how terribly that could turn out.

Firking hell I hate religion so freaking much.
The problems Australia is experiencing with Middle eastern immigrants have little do with religion and a lot to do with culture.  Religion is just the vehicle they use to justify their attack on western culture. We have imported a large group of people into our society who despise our way of life, we need to stop this insanity immediately and send a very strong message to these fifth columnists who are already here that they can only live here under strict conditions. If it takes vigilante groups then thats what it takes. Our freedoms need to be protected  .

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #36 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:55am

Geez! You’ve become more inflammatory since you were anointed by Effendi. A requirement of the new job then??

GMod Job Description:

1) Be as inflammatory as possible by making racist, bigoted comments or by inciting violence against a minority.

Gosh! You’ve sold your soul to the devil, Gordie.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:06am

Auggie wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:55am:

Geez! You’ve become more inflammatory since you were anointed by Effendi. A requirement of the new job then??

GMod Job Description:

1) Be as inflammatory as possible by making racist, bigoted comments or by inciting violence against a minority.

He is not a GMod.  Merely (like me and others) the Moderator of a Member Run Board.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:08am

GMod Job Description:

It's the the first time he's incited violence against minorities.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #39 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:24am

Aussie wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:06am:

GMod Moderator Job Description:

He is not a GMod.  Merely (like me and others) the Moderator of a Member Run Board.

My apologies. Please find the correction above.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #40 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:23pm

rhino wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 10:49am:
mozzaok wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
I knew it was only a matter of time, I was hoping that everyone would just shut up and not give the idea oxygen, because many of these people cannot be underestimated when it comes to potential for original thought or ideas.

If it becomes a fait accompli the next card to fall will be the vigilante patrols that will form to guard against these turds.
Heck knows you do not need to be Einstein to see how terribly that could turn out.

Firking hell I hate religion so freaking much.
The problems Australia is experiencing with Middle eastern immigrants have little do with religion and a lot to do with culture.  Religion is just the vehicle they use to justify their attack on western culture. We have imported a large group of people into our society who despise our way of life, we need to stop this insanity immediately and send a very strong message to these fifth columnists who are already here that they can only live here under strict conditions. If it takes vigilante groups then thats what it takes. Our freedoms need to be protected  .

Your initial oath of citizenship after three years (is it still?) is for a further probationary period of five which may be extended on application from the appropriate authorities.

During that time you will be subject to the same conditions as during your original waiting period, and may be deported for criminal or anti-social behaviour.  The same conditions will apply to your offspring born here, who will attain Australian citizenship until your family has proven itself worthy.

"I (state your name) STATE YOU NAME (do hereby swear allegiance to the nation of Australia) DO HEREBY SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE NATION OF AUSTRALIA (and accept the full conditions of probationary citizenship) AND ACCEPT THE FULL CONDITIONS OF PROBATIONARY CITIZENSHIP (in the full understanding that failure to fulfill the contract which I will now be signing) IN THE FULL UNDERSTANDING THAT FAILURE TO FULFILL THE CONTRACT I WILL NOW BE SIGNING (will include that I may be deported for criminal or anti-social behaviour) WILL INCLUDE THAT I MAY BE DEPORTED FOR CRIMINAL OR ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR (at any time during that period of five years)  AT ANY TIME DURING THAT PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS......(so help me Allah)  SO HELP ME ALLAH!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Firstly, the majority of 'arsonists' have been Western (Shouldn't say 'white' as not every Westerner is 'white' ...like me) peoples.

Also, many arsonists in the last 25 years have been 'Aboriginal'. Just one in my local area (because he got sacked for being a junkie by the local Aboriginal 'Reserve' keepers) recently and then there was those big ones in Victoria a while back.

As a kid, I used to start the odd fire out the back of Mt Druitt (Rifle-Range, Farm-land with ol' Peg-Leg shooting his salt gun at us.  Cheesy) myself and then had a good crybaby when the Firies caught us  Cry

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier. They are pretty slow. They are also pretty pathetic. You would think they would get some class and buy some state of the art weaponry. Their methods are pathetic - definitely something the Great Saladin would be ashamed of. He would execute his moslems for such acts as 'terrorism'. He was an honourable Leader.

If they are so poor, why spend money buying petrol and cigarette light? Why not just come out in the streets and bash Westerners with their bare hands?
...maybe come to Cronulla to try it? Huh Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:26pm:
Firstly, the majority of 'arsonists' have been Western (Shouldn't say 'white' as not every Westerner is 'white' ...like me) peoples.

Also, many arsonists in the last 25 years have been 'Aboriginal'. Just one in my local area (because he got sacked for being a junkie by the local Aboriginal 'Reserve' keepers) recently and then there was those big ones in Victoria a while back.

As a kid, I used to start the odd fire out the back of Mt Druitt (Rifle-Range, Farm-land with ol' Peg-Leg shooting his salt gun at us.  Cheesy) myself and then had a good crybaby when the Firies caught us  Cry

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier. They are pretty slow. They are also pretty pathetic. You would think they would get some class and buy some state of the art weaponry. Their methods are pathetic - definitely something the Great Saladin would be ashamed of. He would execute his moslems for such acts as 'terrorism'. He was an honourable Leader.

If they are so poor, why spend money buying petrol and cigarette light? Why not just come out in the streets and bash Westerners with their bare hands?

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier.........

I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't happened already Jasin. There's been loads of fires around Sydney that nobody has been busted for.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:35pm:
Jasin wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:26pm:

I'm surprised the Moslems haven't started this 'Arson' Terrorism earlier.........

I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't happened already Jasin. There's been loads of fires around Sydney that nobody has been busted for.

If nobody has been busted, how do you know who they are?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #44 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 1:28pm

Denizen Yadda should be prevented from venturing outdoors on fire ban days. Every time he sees a Muslim he goes incendiary and lights up like a bonfire.

He shouldn't be allowed near post offices because he also goes postal.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print