Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Once again, no mention of ethnicity in a country (Read 879 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Once again, no mention of ethnicity in a country
Reply #15 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Why do you people so easily allow yourselves to be distracted and led off into an ad hominem limbo by the likes of Greg and Karnel? I'm amazed how easily they put a ring through your nose and lead you off into petty slanging matches of a personal nature that has absolutely nothing to do with addressing the topic at hand.

They are constantly given oxygen and a platform for their trolling by those who otherwise post up good opinion pieces.

This thread is now a train-wreck due to pillow-fighting and tit-for-tat petty bickering.

No ffking wonder bogarde finally called it quits on wasting his time here.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #16 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 12:01am

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:53pm:
The media can hide this crap all they like . Everybody from Sydney knows who it is. Anybody want to buy a vowel?

L_B_N_S_

Picking on lesbians again    Roll Eyes

I've got nothing against hot lesbians peccanofsky.

That happens to people who are flaccid like Mr. Hammer.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 6:52am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
Hmm - Scots Guards in Afghanistan had to smile and ignore 'cultural differences' when working with Afghan police - meaning ignoring paedophile buggary...... boys brought along as 'officers' for pleasure.

Bacha Bazi ...... yet homosexuality is forbidden & can result in you being killed by your neighbors or the TALIBAN.

The only good thing about the Taliban was that they stamped out Bacha Bazi ..........

soon as they were ousted back it came ... so in effect the West is allowing it to happen in their war on terror.

I'd say for those kids it's terror they don't need nor should ever have to suffer.

And we import these Afghani men who try this on here, are caught & magistrates let them off because of cultural differences.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 6:56am

Aussie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
Sam Morris wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
Britain was mostly WHITE until they had to take in the darkies in the 50s.  Indians from Kenya who mostly went there to get a job building railway lines, ended up in the UK because they were BRITISH.

In a general sense, true Agnes.  Not sure the Brits did not send them from India to Kenya for that purpose (and that did happen...building a rail infrastructure)....as opposed to they 'went' there.  Never did get that clarified with TIB's Dad who was one of those Indians who travelled to Kenya to build that railway system, and later, when Kenyatta got active with his Moa Moa terrorists, he left and went to England with his large infant Family.  Ballsy bloke.  I've seen the documents, and he fudged the crap out of them.....as he showed me with a sly proud smile on his dial.

Try Mau Mau ....... a Moa is an extinct flightless bird of NZ.  Tongue

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:21am

It has started. Maybe one day a woman will need to wear a tent to safely walk down these streets.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:18am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 10:06pm:
Why do you people so easily allow yourselves to be distracted and led off into an ad hominem limbo by the likes of Greg and Karnel? I'm amazed how easily they put a ring through your nose and lead you off into petty slanging matches of a personal nature that has absolutely nothing to do with addressing the topic at hand.

They are constantly given oxygen and a platform for their trolling by those who otherwise post up good opinion pieces.

This thread is now a train-wreck due to pillow-fighting and tit-for-tat petty bickering.

This thread was disrupted by Valkie.  Not me.

I responded to your question with the correct answer, yet you chose to ignore it.

You: "Where's the section in the story about who are the main offenders in this street harassment?"

Me: "It's right there in the headline, Herbie: 'I’m a walking target for men on our city's streets' ".

Don't start whinging and throwing around false accusations just because you don't like the answer.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:21am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 6:56am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
Sam Morris wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
Britain was mostly WHITE until they had to take in the darkies in the 50s.  Indians from Kenya who mostly went there to get a job building railway lines, ended up in the UK because they were BRITISH.

In a general sense, true Agnes.  Not sure the Brits did not send them from India to Kenya for that purpose (and that did happen...building a rail infrastructure)....as opposed to they 'went' there.  Never did get that clarified with TIB's Dad who was one of those Indians who travelled to Kenya to build that railway system, and later, when Kenyatta got active with his Moa Moa terrorists, he left and went to England with his large infant Family.  Ballsy bloke.  I've seen the documents, and he fudged the crap out of them.....as he showed me with a sly proud smile on his dial.

Try Mau Mau ....... a Moa is an extinct flightless bird of NZ.  Tongue

Correct.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:35am

The longer the PC lid is kept locked down on the Pressure Cooker of community grievances against The Changing Face of Australia ~ the greater will be the explosion when critical mass is finally reached.

Sydney already has its No Go areas where the police and ambos fear to tread lest a brick come sailing through the air.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:18am:

I responded to your question with the correct answer, yet you chose to ignore it.

You: "Where's the section in the story about who are the main offenders in this street harassment?"

Me: "It's right there in the headline, Herbie: 'I’m a walking target for men on our city's streets' ".

Don't start whinging and throwing around false accusations just because you don't like the answer.

Ohhh you fibber

You always disrupt posts

But I accept that from you because you lie .....a lot

When are you leaving again????????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:58pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:18am:

Ohhh you fibber

You always disrupt posts

But I accept that from you because you lie .....a lot

When are you leaving again????????

And there we go - more disruption from Valkie.

Tsk tsk   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #25 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:35am:
The longer the PC lid is kept locked down on the Pressure Cooker of community grievances against The Changing Face of Australia ~ the greater will be the explosion when critical mass is finally reached.

Sydney already has its No Go areas where the police and ambos fear to tread lest a brick come sailing through the air.

Valkie's neighborhood? Evolution has rendered Valkie's head impervious to even very large bricks.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print