Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New! Food Insecurity. (Read 194 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

New! Food Insecurity.
Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:33am

Just on TV there is a new 'Political Correct' term called FOOD INSECURITY to describe how thousands of Australian children are going without food and having to eat paper.

Where's WhiteKnight with this one?  Cheesy

I can only wonder that while many Australians live like Americans (USA) where they load up on 'quantity' foods that are very cheap but very unhealthy.
There are Australians who prefer 'healthy' Quality foods, but just can't afford it because they are at excruciating expensive prices.
Take into consideration that a lot of 'boutique' labelled health foods aren't as healthy as they promote themselves (5% ginseng in 95% just water  Roll Eyes). Scam!

So maybe they (Media) should draw the line a bit more (get some guts!) and describe exactly 'who' is going hungry and why.

There is plenty of Americanised 'crap' food out there for hungry people, although poor quality - but none-the-less cheap. But that's the USA - food aplenty: cheap but crap.

Australia: Food expensive, better quality.

Saying this, Meat in Australia is way back up at that expensive 'rip-off' pricings. But hey, isn't everything a bloody rip-off in Australia?
...makes me wonder 'what kids?' Huh are going hungry here in Australia, considering that no-one can afford to have kids here. Hell, even the immigration has dropped because no-one wants to move here.  Roll Eyes

Australia: Might not be 'over-populated' irresponsibly,
but it sure is 'OVER-INDULGENT' irresponsibly so.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: New! Food Insecurity.
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:27pm

I dont know, is there actually a country where people dont complain of high prices?   Huh Except may be North Korea.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print