Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Mother moonlights as bag snatcher from elderly (Read 6017 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Mother moonlights as bag snatcher from elderly
Reply #45 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Copying bwwian pessary......'Tsk tsk'.......

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Behead those who offend White wing, mainstream, heterosexual Christianity!

Is no poof (etc) - is no problem - Moskva/Islamist Rules...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 5:44pm:
Quote:
when are our politicians going to wake up???????

Probably before you would be my guess.
That was a disgustingly stupid outpouring of offensive stereotyping bigotry of the lowest kind you've got going on there Valkie.

My criticism of your bilge is coming from someone who holds no truck with Islam, but someone who does believe in giving people a fair go, and while the individual you chose to piggyback your hate rant upon, is obviously a scumbag of the highest order, your rant is nothing but an explosive spewing out of personal hatred and bigotry inspired by your extremist views.

People who challenge hatred of the West by Islamist extremists, suffer the charge of being Islamophobic bigots, because the more dull among us fail to observe that while we may share a distaste for Islam with people like yourself, your behaviour actually more closely resemble that of the ultra loony Islamists, in that is "EXTREMISM" that is the problem at the centre of so many conflicts we see in the world today. 

HEAVEN FORBID THAT BIGOTED HATRED BE EXPRESSED BY ANYONE BUT MUZZO SCUMBAGS

So called moderate muzzos call for beheading, murder, and all manner of disgusting ranting for the excessive crime of ................disagreeing with them.

Im so very sorry that I stepped on their toes.

After all its the muzzos who hold the record for bigoted hatred in excess.
They hate......
pooftahs
non muzzos
jews
non muzzos
drag queens
non muzzos
anyone who disagrees with them
non muzzos
muzzos
different muzzos
the same muzzos
women who talk back, or do anything considered wrong by muzzos (too long a list to write)
ETC ETC ETC.

This hatred is often expressed in apoplectic rage and shouting while making children carry placards calling for murder and hatred.

I give as good as I get.
I am insulted by their obscene behavior
I am insulted by their disgusting CULT

Its easy to stereotype when they are all just terrorists in waiting.
too many in gaol
too many involved in crime
read the papers, every day a muzzo is in trouble for some crime or another.

They dont work, they just act like parasites and are worthless.

is that a better rant

Good rant.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #48 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:00pm

Hopefully enough to give the apologists a coronary?????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:00pm:
Hopefully enough to give the apologists a coronary?????

We should forgive people like Greggy for
they know not what they do.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #50 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:33pm

Quote:

That was a disgustingly stupid outpouring of offensive stereotyping bigotry of the lowest kind you've got going on there Valkie.

My criticism of your bilge is coming from someone who holds no truck with Islam, but someone who does believe in giving people a fair go, and while the individual you chose to piggyback your hate rant upon, is obviously a scumbag of the highest order, your rant is nothing but an explosive spewing out of personal hatred and bigotry inspired by your extremist views.

People who challenge hatred of the West by Islamist extremists, suffer the charge of being Islamophobic bigots, because the more dull among us fail to observe that while we may share a distaste for Islam with people like yourself, your behaviour actually more closely resemble that of the ultra loony Islamists, in that is "EXTREMISM" that is the problem at the centre of so many conflicts we see in the world today. 

So called moderate muzzos call for beheading, murder, and all manner of disgusting ranting for the excessive crime of ................disagreeing with them.

They hate......
pooftahs
non muzzos
jews
non muzzos
drag queens
non muzzos
non muzzos
muzzos
different muzzos
the same muzzos
women who talk back, or do anything considered wrong by muzzos (too long a list to write)
ETC ETC ETC.

This hatred is often expressed in apoplectic rage and shouting while making children carry placards calling for murder and hatred.

I give as good as I get.

too many in gaol

is that a better rant

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
Nietzsche

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:42am

Quote:

They hate......
pooftahs
non muzzos
jews
non muzzos
drag queens
non muzzos
non muzzos
muzzos
different muzzos
the same muzzos
ETC ETC ETC.

I give as good as I get.

too many in gaol

is that a better rant

This thread is very sad, on one side we have people who have turned a legitimate concern about Islamist extremism, into a call to arms for a pogrom against all muslims.
I had no idea that so many could justify their appalling behaviour by employing the childish excuse that, "They Did It First".

On the other we have the loony left carrying on with their asleep at the wheel, lack of awareness, whereby people who would normally champion free speech, the rights of women, and non-violence, are defending Islam, and muslims, all self admitted supporters of Theocrats, whose theocracies mistreat and disadvantage women on a monumental scale. These same theocrats also appose Free Speech so much, that they demand it be made a criminal offense to criticise any aspect of their belief system.
All they have to do to have imbecile leftist extremists support them is declare themselves to be downtrodden and oppressed, but if you throw in that you are the target of racist bigotry they are totally hooked, and get support from this loony left element for just about any act of bastardry you care to name.

I used to declare myself a proud lefty, but now I find that I am among a growing number of New Centrists, who despairs of a world where Thought Crimes are now a real, and punishable offense, and stating your opposition to child rape, or female genital mutilation, sees you labeled a bigoted racist.
'Tis a crazy new world we live in.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:46am

Unfortunately, when dealing with that kind, it is not a matter of who did it first - but who did it last.

Sorry 'bout that.

BTW - well spoken, Mozzaok.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:54am

Setanta wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Quote:

They hate......
pooftahs
non muzzos
jews
non muzzos
drag queens
non muzzos
non muzzos
muzzos
different muzzos
the same muzzos
ETC ETC ETC.

I give as good as I get.

too many in gaol

is that a better rant

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
Nietzsche

".. and condemn not the man who spends too long staring into the fire.... for it may well be that he has spent too long already staring into the fires of hell..."  Old Greek Saying.

Perhaps that time of staring into the fires of hell is from fighting monsters..... how then, my friend, do we determine the course of righteousness?

There are  monsters a-plenty in this world - how do we determine which we need to vanquish first?

― John Adams

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:31am

Quote:
Nietzsche
   Posted by Setanta

Cool quote Setanta, I'm just a little worried, if saying I liked it gets me labled a Nazi, anti-semite by the moaning brigade.

Quote:
There are  monsters a-plenty in this world - how do we determine which we need to vanquish first?
Posted By Grappler.

That is a hell of a question Grappler.
Funny to think back to simpler times when discerning right from wrong did not seem like an impossible paradox.
We still had dumb wars, where both sides had sins aplenty to abhor, but at least there seemed to be certain politicians and individuals that really seemed to wish to champion ideals that seemed honourable and worthwhile.
It seems bloody hard to identify any simple choices anymore.
I think I preferred the days when if you saw a man in a dress, the only choice you had to worry about was if it was Jack Lemmon, or Tony Curtis.

Grin Grin Grin

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:17am

I just posted this elsewhere - expect it to draw fire:-

https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/news/migrant-intake-reduced-by-stealth?utm_me...

"TREBOR
17th Apr 2018
2:57am
remove
People find it a strange thing and cast all kinds of nasty aspersions at it - but the basic principle that you may not become a citizen of a nation until you have EARNED your way, actually makes a lot of sense.

What that means is that if you and your descendants do not actively participate and contribute to the nation - you quite simply do not have citizenship there - and in the event of wrong-doing above a specified scale - you may be deported back to the land you or your parents or grand-parents came from, unless in the meantime you have proven yourself (or they have) of citizenship.

If you do not wish to be part of this nation 100% - the door is wide open.

I know that such a concept is anathema to many who are bonded to the current idea that all humans are equal etc, and that if you are born here you automatically assume citizenship - but look around you......

Given the chance how many would YOU deport in an instant? The drug dealers? The gang war people who kill their opponents in front of their families? The thieves and robbers who defraud genuine social initiatives such as childcare and even education of children? The serial Social Security people who are a generational burden on the nation and make no genuine effort to rise above a perhaps humble beginning?? The violent gang members who engage in theft, violence, shootings, assaults, home invasions and such as a way of life?

Why NOT say that unless and until you prove yourself worthy of Citizenship HERE in THIS nation - neither you nor your descendants will enjoy the benefits of citizenship? Why NOT say - EARN YOUR CITIZENSHIP - not just receive it as a gift for being here for a certain time - and if you prove yourself unworthy - you do NOT receive it, and nor do your descendants until they, in turn prove their worthiness - in which case any of you may be deported for criminal and anti-social behaviour .

**dons Kevlar.. awaits incoming** somebody has to say it..... "

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #56 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:27am

I have earned my citizenship
I have worked, paid taxes and given of my time freely to volunteer organizations in persuit of aiding people.

I have raised 3 wonderful children who are now honest tax paying Australians begining their own families.

I have purchased mine own home and many accoutrements with which to live my life comfortably

All of this without ever resorting to criminal activities or taking from others

I have never been a burden on the taxpayers of my country.

Sadly, I have never served in the forces in the protection of my country.

I have earned my citizenship, how many others can say the same?

I would have rid of worthless country shoppers
I would that I might, stop aid to drug addicts and let them reap what they have sewn
I would given the opportunity, deport serial offenders, regardless of race creed colour or CULT
I would that I could stop paying the dole to long term parasites, who think that the world owes them a living.
I would that it be possible, force multinationals, thieving businesses and tax Dodgers to pay up or loose the lot, for they are the worst criminals of them all.
I would that I could remove from society, criminal politicians and public servants, as they betray the post and the people of this country and should suffer unto poverty as a result.

For they do not any good for my country and have no right to be here.

« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:37am by Valkie »  

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:29am

Quote:

They hate......
pooftahs
non muzzos
jews
non muzzos
drag queens
non muzzos
non muzzos
muzzos
different muzzos
the same muzzos
ETC ETC ETC.

I give as good as I get.

too many in gaol

is that a better rant

Nietzsche

nietzche did a lot of the work on belief systems and why we need them.
basicly the world is too complex and we worry ourselves to death unless we adopt a belief system.
the escalating rates of anxiety and depression in modern society may be due to the fact many people have jettisoned a belief system.

but the problem (and this is the problem with multi culturalism) is that if you have a belief system and i have a different belief system and we inhabit the same space, then we cant just give up our belief system or we fall apart. so either there will be segregation or conflict.
there really arent any other alternatives.

assimilation requires one, in a sense , to give up a belief system.

now this can be done, but as niethzche pointed out, its a dangerous step for many people.

because if you can give up a belief system, what is to stop you thinking that there is no such thing as a belief system that works.

and if you give up one belief system and the next one does not work, you will, inevitably become nihilistic, lost and confused.

i think that this is an apt description for many aetheists. they dont believe that there is a belief system that works. they wont confront this and so they ignore it and sweep it under the table and are then forced to distract themselves with alcohol, food, drugs, porn, tv and the internet.
its probably not a sustainable way of living

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:21am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:42am:
Quote:

They hate......
pooftahs
non muzzos
jews
non muzzos
drag queens
non muzzos
non muzzos
muzzos
different muzzos
the same muzzos
ETC ETC ETC.

I give as good as I get.

too many in gaol

is that a better rant

This thread is very sad, on one side we have people who have turned a legitimate concern about Islamist extremism, into a call to arms for a pogrom against all muslims.
I had no idea that so many could justify their appalling behaviour by employing the childish excuse that, "They Did It First".

On the other we have the loony left carrying on with their asleep at the wheel, lack of awareness, whereby people who would normally champion free speech, the rights of women, and non-violence, are defending Islam, and muslims, all self admitted supporters of Theocrats, whose theocracies mistreat and disadvantage women on a monumental scale. These same theocrats also appose Free Speech so much, that they demand it be made a criminal offense to criticise any aspect of their belief system.
All they have to do to have imbecile leftist extremists support them is declare themselves to be downtrodden and oppressed, but if you throw in that you are the target of racist bigotry they are totally hooked, and get support from this loony left element for just about any act of bastardry you care to name.

I used to declare myself a proud lefty, but now I find that I am among a growing number of New Centrists, who despairs of a world where Thought Crimes are now a real, and punishable offense, and stating your opposition to child rape, or female genital mutilation, sees you labeled a bigoted racist.
'Tis a crazy new world we live in.

All well and good, but what does that have to do with the OP?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 8:58am

Nietzsche

Setanta,

For men, there have always been monsters,
there has always been, that fearful abyss,
there have always been spectres in the darkness.

And those influences have always called out to us, in our times of despair,
insisting that our fate is certain,
and that there is no hope, for the soul of any man.

I don't allow those words that come out of the darkness, to 'inform' me.

I look for the light,        i seek it.

Psalms 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life..."

"What i am is on my face, and what i see is on my tongue."
- Richard Burton playing, Alexander The Great

"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print