Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Cat Stevens vs Salman Rushdie (Read 13926 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Cat Stevens vs Salman Rushdie
Reply #45 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:15pm

I already have plenty, thanks Karnal.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:40pm

freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Quote:
Just Muslims joking around eh Aussie?

I don't think so.  Seemed very real to me.  No less than a call made here that every Muslim man woman and child ought be killed.

Where is your outrage about that Effendi?

That's outrageous.

Happy now?

Gee!  That statement was made here some years ago, it has been in my signature ever since.....what took you so long Effendi?  Was it just that some questions were not asked of you?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:11pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:16pm:
Karnal for the sake of argument,  let's pretend Cat was naive and just parroting islamic rules.

What does that say about the mosque he attended where no doubt he would have discussed the matter?

What does it say about the obedience to Islam that makes a seemingly sensitive and intelligent man like him say such a thing?

It says a lot. I can't stand that brainwashed authoritarianism, let's call it what it is.

But let's also try to understand it. Cat Stevens is also a bright and intelligent guy.

If islam can have that effect on Stevens it's no surprise there are so many violent islamic crazies.

Islam is dangerous.

I look at it differently. Islam did not turn Stevens into a violent and crazy guy. It turned him into a non-thinking, compliant guy.

He hasn't come out of Islam like a cult victim, railing and rallying against it. Instead, he's kept his faith and moderated his views.

Stockholm Syndrome....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:00pm

freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:15pm:
I already have plenty, thanks Karnal.

Yes, but that's the same question, FD. You just haven't answered it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #49 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:58pm

LETS GET        BACK TO BASICS        PLEASE.

HOW DO WE DO THAT ?

LETS US JUST STOP,         ......AND LETS JUST IMAGINE.

Valkie sig line....
Quote:

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

No moslems, no moslem community,     in Australia.

Just imagine.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1492126689/43#43
Quote:

Just imagine......

If there were no moslems, at all, resident in Australia,       then there would be no.....
Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad in NSW,
and corresponding police task forces in other jurisdictions, in Australia.

No Lindt Cafe deaths,
no 100's of moslem criminals sitting in Australian goals, who have been convicted of serious crime and terrorism charges [costing taxpayers how many 100's $ millions every year],
Curtis Cheng would still be alive,
and on,
and on,
and on.

For Australians, allowing moslems to live among us, has been an experience of, 'making a rod for our own back', as the proverb goes.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1398825014/151#151
Quote:

WHAT SHOULD AUSTRALIA DO ?

WHAT SHOULD AUSTRALIANS DO ?

HOW SHOULD AUSTRALIA 'CONFRONT' [AND PROTECT ITSELF FROM] THE 'OPPORTUNISTIC' AGGRESSION AND VIOLENCE, WHICH ISLAM INCULCATES INTO EVERY MOSLEM ?

In my opinion, all Australians should urge the Australian government, to,
1/ make ISLAM a proscribed [banned by law] group in Australia, and,
2/ all of ISLAM's cadres in Australia, need to be either detained or expelled from Australia.

In my opinion, we should seek to have our politicians bring forward legislation in our Australian parliament, to proscribe [ban] the membership of any ISLAMIC group - within Australia.

As a concession, any 'moslem' who is in Australia, and who is willing to publicly renounce ISLAM, should be permitted to remain in Australia.

BUT, if they are unwilling to renounce ISLAM, moslems can arrange to leave Australia, under their own steam, within 6 months.

And there should be serious penalties [e.g. decades in a remote desert goal, and/or subsequent expulsion from Australia], for every person who trespasses against such laws [those laws which declare ISLAM to be a proscribed group] and who remain, surreptitiously, members of an underground ISLAMIC group, within Australia.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1424590530/17#17
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1424590530/21#21
Quote:

Why should moslems, in Australia, enjoy the rights and freedoms that are extended to other Australians ?

They should not.

Moslems are not Australians.

By that, i mean that the allegiance of 'the moslem', is not to Australia.

The allegiance of 'the moslem', is to the nation of ISLAM [the ummah, the moslem community].

Moslems are moslems.

The allegiance of 'the moslem', is to ISLAM, EXCLUSIVELY.

ALTERNATIVELY;

WE AUSTRALIANS CAN CONTINUE,          ...TO EMBRACE THE 'JOY' OF HOSTING A MOSLEM COMMUNITY,
HERE, IN AUSTRALIA.

------- >

Watch the YT.....

Homegrown Terrorist has been collecting Welfare for over 19 years.
           3 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3CSC4zTWW0

n.b.
In the first 30 secs of the YOUTUBE video,
witness the utter disrespect for our Australian legal process [of 'one law for all'], which is being demonstrated by the followers of ISLAM, living among us, here in Australia....

In that YOUTUBE video, watch a group of moslem thugs on the street outside an Australian court, beating journalists, and causing an affray.

QUESTION;
And why are those followers of ISLAM, who live here in Australia, behaving in that LAWLESS manner ?

ANSWER;
Because many, many followers of ISLAM, who live here in Australia, do harbour a deep hatred of Australia and harbour a deep hatred of Australians.

It can be argued by any reasonable person,        that many, many moslems, who are living in Australia today, are seeking to ultimately achieve a circumstance, 'on the ground', here in Australia,
where they, the followers of ISLAM, can come to a 'place' in time, where they can 'safely' intimidate and murder 'disbelieving' Australians.
....just as ISLAMIC law promotes and allows.

And any rational person would conclude that many, many followers of ISLAM, who are living in Australia today,
are persons who hold a malevolent intent in their hearts towards us
simply because we are not moslems.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 3:56am

Cats in the Cradle: Worst Song Ever!

Here's a song about a whinging son who lacks attention from his daddy and how Daddy grows old to find he lacks attention from his now adult son.
This song sums up the USA Music generations for decades...

...of how 'sons' should just get over it, that Dad has to work to pay the bills and that 'Son' should EFFIN GO AND SEE GRANDPA if he wants to play some ball or other stuff.

Grandparents are for fun.
So kid. Get off your Dad's back and go visit Grandpa!

Cat Stevens got it so wrong with this song.
But hey, he did become a Moslem afterall - a religion that lacks understanding of 'getting old'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #51 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:00am

Rushdie is wanted dead by the Muzlim clerics who run Iran, and they are supported by the quasi-military thugs known as the Revolutionary Guard. THis hit will pay $4 million to anyone who kills Rushdie, but I would guess Iran would not pay, once it was completed. The trouble is, it is not just Rushdie they want to kill, it is all Infidels, especially Americans whom taken as a country, is in league with Devil.

They may hate Sunnis too, but they share this murderous intent with them, and Gandalf insists the USA treat Iran as if it were civilised. His logic, if we can call it that, is not just deeply flawed, it is a thinnly disguised agreement with Islam's superstition, violence and sadism.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #52 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:20am

How can Islam demand the death of people for being in league with the devil?

Muhammad was the devil's son
Sent to earth to bring humans over to the evil side
Just look at what he has done

Murder of those who helped him
Sociopath in the extreme
Demanded death for every crime
Was a self confessed peodophile
Demanded that his followers kill everyone and commit suicide.

This is the son of the devil
And Islam is the CULT of the devil

Prove me otherwise

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Well I don't see any Non-Moslems here in Australia getting together to teach the Moslems a lesson, let alone giving them a taste of their own medicine?  Huh

That's because Australians are as weak as piss and take it up the rear.
Cronulla Riots was a good show, but buckled and broke by Pro-Moslem supporters: Police, Politicians & Media ...because its all about the 'money' right  Wink

Piss weak Anglo-Saxon Australians - scared of the Prime Minister who works for the USA. Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:10pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 3:56am:
Cats in the Cradle: Worst Song Ever!

Here's a song about a whinging son who lacks attention from his daddy and how Daddy grows old to find he lacks attention from his now adult son.
This song sums up the USA Music generations for decades...

...of how 'sons' should just get over it, that Dad has to work to pay the bills and that 'Son' should EFFIN GO AND SEE GRANDPA if he wants to play some ball or other stuff.

Grandparents are for fun.
So kid. Get off your Dad's back and go visit Grandpa!

Cat Stevens got it so wrong with this song.
But hey, he did become a Moslem afterall - a religion that lacks understanding of 'getting old'.

He didn't write it - Harry Chapin (RIP) did - he wrote Father and Son.... though Cat did a cover of it...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:12pm

BTW - I get on famously with my son who was taken away by his mother when he was four to 'further her career' - we are very like-minded and a pair of softies underneath and very generous to our own.  That first year when I brought him up seems to have stuck....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:15pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:20am:
How can Islam demand the death of people for being in league with the devil?

Muhammad was the devil's son
Sent to earth to bring humans over to the evil side
Just look at what he has done

Murder of those who helped him
Sociopath in the extreme
Demanded death for every crime
Was a self confessed peodophile
Demanded that his followers kill everyone and commit suicide.

This is the son of the devil
And Islam is the CULT of the devil

Prove me otherwise

Islam is a low grade self-centred non-Universe viewing in context rant from a deluded fool many centuries ago.  If it truly was the religion of peace etc, it would not pursue the extermination of those it creates into its own enemies, but would preach tolerance....

But if you are THE self-advertised 'Religion of Peace And the Most Feminist (etc)' I suppose you have no need to justify yourself to unbelievers.... they don't count anyway   Grin  Grin  Grin  Wink

Good Old Borderline Personality Cat seems to have grabbed hold of something to be slightly 'controversial' and thus retain 'relevance' while clinging to a life raft for his personality issues, that is full of holes..... as I said - after nearly touching the stars with his music, he fell to Earth and dug a hole for himself in the most blind religion on Earth, lest the light of the stars burn away his soul.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #57 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:01pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:00pm:

Well I don't see any Non-Moslems here in Australia getting together

to teach the Moslems a lesson,

let alone giving them a taste of their own medicine?  Huh

That's because Australians are as weak as piss and take it up the rear.

Cronulla Riots was a good show, but buckled and broke by Pro-Moslem supporters:

JaSin,

Your 'desired' expectations, from Australians ['to teach the Moslems a lesson'],
is both DUMB and ill-advised, imo.

Australians should not RE-ACT [to provocations by some moslems],
but they [Australians] should consider, and plan, how to address the problems which ISLAM [and the presence of its followers] present to us,
and we need to act within the law.

The exception, imo, is in a situation, if you are being attacked, or if your life is being put in danger, by anyone, then the use violence, in self defence [is legitimate], for an individual(s).

But any premeditated attack upon moslems in Australia will only give moslems the actual evidence, to allow moslems to portray themselves as the victims of hatred and bigotry.

And, then, to some extent, their claims would be true!

And after such an attack, the MSM will 'lap up' that aspect [the victimhood of moslems].

While we have all seen much of the MSM in Australia [intentionally, and COWARDLY] completely pass over, and ignore,        THE VERY OPEN SOURCES [in this digital age],       of ISLAMIC religious texts,
which fully encourage acts of moslem violence, against those that ISLAM identifies as; 'the enemies of Allah'.

If you as an Australian, want to fight against the influence of ISLAM, within Australia, then use LAWFUL METHODS.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:55pm:
Odd....how about someone calling for the killing of every Muslim Man, Woman and Child.  Arrested?

How about calling for a tinted Australian radio host who made a Twitter comment about remembering refugee camps to be executed?

FD says this type deserves everything they get.

FD once stated that women who join ISIS and get raped deserve everything they get.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:30pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:55pm:
Odd....how about someone calling for the killing of every Muslim Man, Woman and Child.  Arrested?

How about calling for a tinted Australian radio host who made a Twitter comment about remembering refugee camps to be executed?

FD says this type deserves everything they get.

FD once stated that women who join ISIS and get raped deserve everything they get.

gandalf,

I don't know if FD actually said that.

But choices have consequences, even for foolish and naive people.

If those consequences flow from their own very deliberate choices,
then i would be inclined, to let such people suffer those consequences,
AND NOT ATTEMPT TO 'RESCUE' THEM.

Children, and their fellows, all make mistakes.

And we all learn from observing them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print