Africans on the loose (Read 3679 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Africans on the loose
Reply #30 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:25pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
I walked in a couple years ago to a KFC restaurant. Saw this African family ordering. The first thing I muttered was "typical...". Then I just stopped and wondered where that attitude came from. With 90% of the KFC customers in our town being white, I just could not have the insight to understand from where I got that attitude.

I do that whenever I see obese people ordering KFC. I've also seen obese people go into subway and mentally congratulated them only to be disappointed when they order the most unhealthy fattiest thing they can put together. I saw one guy, a truckie, stop and order two of the most fattiest foot long combos for himself. I guess they think eating subway is still healthy if you do that kind of shyte.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #31 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:33am

Valkie wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:21pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
I wonder what the abbos will do when there are more reffos than abbos

When the grubberment says

SORRY, WE CANT SUPPORT ALL OF YOU SO THR REFFOS GET PRECEDENCE AND THE ABBOS WILL HAVE TO SUFFER

I think it is a foregone conclusion that aborigines will have things handed to them for the rest of their lives. The compounding refugee issue will only result in higher taxation by the younger workers. We are already starting to reel from the start of Baby Boomers retiring and having to be supported by pensions.

Only because the governments keep spending the money that was earmarked for it

Spot

What sort of an idiot grubberment borrows money to give to worthless third world parasites.

Let them borrow their own money.

I was talking about the pension money

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #32 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:35am

Setanta wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
I walked in a couple years ago to a KFC restaurant. Saw this African family ordering. The first thing I muttered was "typical...". Then I just stopped and wondered where that attitude came from. With 90% of the KFC customers in our town being white, I just could not have the insight to understand from where I got that attitude.

I do that whenever I see obese people ordering KFC. I've also seen obese people go into subway and mentally congratulated them only to be disappointed when they order the most unhealthy fattiest thing they can put together. I saw one guy, a truckie, stop and order two of the most fattiest foot long combos for himself. I guess they think eating subway is still healthy if you do that kind of shyte.

Its not the fat that is bad but the sugar. I had low blood sugar once (looong time ago) and ate a donut. Nothing - didnt help. Ate 2 bites of a subway bun and voila! Fixed. Its full of sugar. I havent eaten subway again since that day.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:17am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:35am:

Its not the fat that is bad but the sugar. I had low blood sugar once (looong time ago) and ate a donut. Nothing - didnt help. Ate 2 bites of a subway bun and voila! Fixed. Its full of sugar. I havent eaten subway again since that day.

Spot

Sugar is more addictive than heroin...so I'm told. Never done heroin to comment but I'll take their word for it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:14am

Maybe they are 'American' Australians - you know, used to ordering 'quantity' over quality just like in the USA where its large (poor quality) orders for cheap prices.
Unlike in Australia, where you get quality stuff but at very expensive prices.
...in fact, just on TV today - how kids are now 'FOOD INSECURE': going hungry and eating paper.   Tongue Here in Australia.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:21am

Like I said.

International Blacks go 'apes***' in the very 'Domestic' (bias to local) city of Melbourne. Aboriginals are nice.

Domestic Blacks (Aboriginals) go 'apes***' in the very 'International' (bias to foreign) city of Sydney. Foreign Blacks are nice.

So maybe those who think AFL should be in Sydney and NRL should be in Melbourne under Pauline Hanson's ONE NATION dream of taking this country back into the past like a cultural 'recession' and 'generalising' all of Australia into a state of vague boring sameness...
...just can't tell the 'difference' anymore as to 'why' things are the way they are? Huh

Complaining about the obvious: Africans going 'apes***' in Melbourne  Roll Eyes well, you can't have it 'both ways'  Tongue

Mind you, Blacks tend to go 'ape' in the Yellow Man's cities, unlike in the Country/Rural scenes where they are all pretty mellow ...unlike the Yellow  Wink  Cheesy

Melbourne: Domestic bias and culturally Asian by majority
Sydney: Internationally bias and racially Asian by majority

So if you live in Sydney or Melbourne. Suck eggs - you get what you deserve!!!
Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:37am

Jasin wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:21am:
Like I said.

International Blacks go 'apes***' in the very 'Domestic' (bias to local) city of Melbourne. Aboriginals are nice.

Domestic Blacks (Aboriginals) go 'apes***' in the very 'International' (bias to foreign) city of Sydney. Foreign Blacks are nice.

So maybe those who think AFL should be in Sydney and NRL should be in Melbourne under Pauline Hanson's ONE NATION dream of taking this country back into the past like a cultural 'recession' and 'generalising' all of Australia into a state of vague boring sameness...
...just can't tell the 'difference' anymore as to 'why' things are the way they are? Huh

Complaining about the obvious: Africans going 'apes***' in Melbourne  Roll Eyes well, you can't have it 'both ways'  Tongue

Mind you, Blacks tend to go 'ape' in the Yellow Man's cities, unlike in the Country/Rural scenes where they are all pretty mellow ...unlike the Yellow  Wink  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good to see you so impressed by yourself there Jasin.
I just hope you stop before you go blind.

PS. Can anyone here translate Jasins post into, "Saneish"??
I am not fluent in "Crazy"

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #37 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:05am

At one stage, I copped a bit from some early 20s-something girl, when I was at a truck stop eating a large burger. "What's this? Some fat (insert job description) guy eating a large hamburger". Fat shaming at its finest, because she was actually quite attractive (other than the attitude). It does work with fat shaming because I lost 20kg over four months after that night.

Reckon when I was 128kg, I could walk into KFC and see the manager go "ching-ching" with dollar signs racking up in his eyeballs. Actually, one of the managers at the northside KFC knows me as the "three piece feed" guy because he knows me from back in the day when I was competing in sumo competitions (no not really) and would always order that combo. Otherwise, I got those disgusted looks from front counter staff.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #38 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:21am

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:17am:
Sugar is more addictive than heroin...so I'm told. Never done heroin to comment but I'll take their word for it.

Given that I have tried both, I would say it takes a while to get over a heroin addiction more than a sugar addiction. I have tried heroin once. Even that one time, the withdrawal symptoms are pretty harsh. I can't imagine the pain that addicted heroin addicts go through.

Sugar consumption can be minimised to a certain extent. I went on low sugar diets in the past and did not have the withdrawals. But it was the first taste of Coca-Cola that had me craving more. But at least I can go without sugar for a long time.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:26am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:37am:
Jasin wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:21am:
Like I said.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good to see you so impressed by yourself there Jasin.
I just hope you stop before you go blind.

PS. Can anyone here translate Jasins post into, "Saneish"??
I am not fluent in "Crazy"

Sorry Mozzaok. No special treatment for you.
I treat everyone equally.
If you can't get the gist of my 'short n curly' version.
Then I'm afraid it will cost you 'money' for the lengthy, more detailed, Academic version.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #40 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:21am:

Given that I have tried both, I would say it takes a while to get over a heroin addiction more than a sugar addiction. I have tried heroin once. Even that one time, the withdrawal symptoms are pretty harsh. I can't imagine the pain that addicted heroin addicts go through.

Sugar consumption can be minimised to a certain extent. I went on low sugar diets in the past and did not have the withdrawals. But it was the first taste of Coca-Cola that had me craving more. But at least I can go without sugar for a long time.

That wasnt withdrawal it was a hangover

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #41 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:03pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm:

Spot

Withdrawing from sugar is something you get over after a couple of days. Withdrawing from heroin can take people weeks. My heroin withdrawal, since it was a once only thing, took a couple days to get over.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #42 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:09pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:03pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm:

Spot

Withdrawing from sugar is something you get over after a couple of days. Withdrawing from heroin can take people weeks. My heroin withdrawal, since it was a once only thing, took a couple days to get over.

I'll only speak about legal drug usage this time although I could speak from the dark side as well... I have been in hospital on opioids for over a week and had no withdrawals. You cannot get withdrawals from one time usage.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #43 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:17pm

Withdrawal from carbs is worse than heroin.

IBI

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #44 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:24pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:17pm:
Withdrawal from carbs is worse than heroin.

Africans on the loose??

Was that your idea or FD's?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print