Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18495 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #75 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:18am

Defend this!

Feminist activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied sought advice from Hizb ut-Tahrir

The activist who proclaimed Islam was “the most feminist religion” reached out to the spokesman for anti-gay and anti-women group Hizb ut-Tahrir in the wake of her fight on ABC TV’s program Q&A for advice on how she could have framed her argu­ment better.

Hizb ut-Tahrir spokes­man Wassim Doureihi posted on his personal Facebook page that Muslims were more angry with independent senator Jacqui Lambie, who wants to ban the burka, instead of two other government MPs who “belong to parties that have bombed Muslims abroad, criminalised Muslims at home, and jailed Muslims seeking refuge from both”.

Mr Doureihi and others criti­cised Yassmin Abdel-Magied for argu­ing through a “secular lens” and not having the required deep knowledge of Islam to prosecute her case.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/feminist-activist-yassmin-abdelmagi...

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #76 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:57pm

freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:24am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
Quote:
At the end of the debate he asked me to imagine if Salman Rushdie was taken to court in Britain and the Jury found him 'not guilty' of any crime – blasphemy or otherwise – and dismissed the case, what I would do. I clearly stated that I would have to accept the decision and fully abide by the law! And that was no joke.[1]

[Source]

Funny, how if you read the whole wikipedia article on Yusuf Islam's comments about Rushdie, it appears he was deliberately and provocatively misquoted by Robertson...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you don't have a problem with Cat's views on killing Rushdie?

Yusuf?  "Cat" no longer exists, it was a made up name anyway, FD.

No, I don't have problems with his views.  He is entitled to voice them.  Afterall, you claim you support Freedom of Speech, now don't you?  Do you have a problem with him voicing his opinion?

I would have problems if he decided to act on those views, just as I would have problems if you decided to act on your Islamophobia.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
Quote:
At the end of the debate he asked me to imagine if Salman Rushdie was taken to court in Britain and the Jury found him 'not guilty' of any crime – blasphemy or otherwise – and dismissed the case, what I would do. I clearly stated that I would have to accept the decision and fully abide by the law! And that was no joke.[1]

[Source]

Funny, how if you read the whole wikipedia article on Yusuf Islam's comments about Rushdie, it appears he was deliberately and provocatively misquoted by Robertson...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, I don't have problems with his views.  He is entitled to voice them.  Afterall, you claim you support Freedom of Speech, now don't you?  Do you have a problem with him voicing his opinion?

I would have problems if he decided to act on those views, just as I would have problems if you decided to act on your Islamophobia.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

So you would be cool with people calling for your murder, Bwian, as long as they didn't  actually kill you, thanks to your around the clock protection?

Spineless, lying, amoral apologist that you are, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #78 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:19pm

Quote:

[Source]

Wow. If Cat only said he shouldn't have said it, and he would go to hell or what ever, that is a view he's entitled to say and hold.

Agreeing that he should die isn't a view, it's a call to action for his death.

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:45pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
The comments on this forum provide ample evidence that there are some people who will never accept they are the reason there will never be peace on earth....It is always us against them with you wankers....No chance any of you will ever be the bigger man!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You seem to have an issue with factual information. This female has exposed herself as a manipulative calculating liar, whats your stand on that?

If it was Margaret Court who was being condemned I would defend her right to an opinion....In fact I have....The problem is not with those that hold controversial views it is those who deny their freedom to speak freely....How can anyone be challenged and debated if they are forced to be silent....All you do is entrench thier position and make impossible to reason with anyone???

Huh Huh Huh

Grin Grin Grin Grin You fool that's the very thing you do every time you use the the term racist, bigot or Islamaphobe ....

you & your ilk ... and her ilk & all the looney leftards do exactly that ........

they/you don't want discussion on the issues, they/you want to silence & shut down the conversations .....

Naff off you Cultural Marxists.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:55pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:48am:
We don't want you either!!!

https://image.ibb.co/itzsnH/images.jpg

She's tinted.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:56pm

Frank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:04pm:
Quote:

[Source]

So you would be cool with people calling for your murder, Bwian, as long as they didn't  actually kill you, thanks to your around the clock protection?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another supposed supporter of Freedom of Speech who only supports it when people say things he likes.   Tsk, tsk, poor, poor, Soren.  Isn't that your day carer from the little Kiddies's Playground calling for you to go back and play with kids your own age?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #82 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:19pm:
Quote:

[Source]

Wow. If Cat only said he shouldn't have said it, and he would go to hell or what ever, that is a view he's entitled to say and hold.

Agreeing that he should die isn't a view, it's a call to action for his death.

I'll remember that, Gordon the next time you suggest someone should be punished for their supposed crimes...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm

Quote:

[Source]

It was a stage name ... many in the Industry have them.

His birth name is Steven Demetre Georgiou ... his
father Greek Cypriot his mother Swedish.

His name now is Yusef Islam .... a more made up name you would be hard to find ...

an Islamic convert ..... & converts are always OTT.

Stick your weasel words Bwian ..... they have passed their use by date.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm

Quote:

[Source]

Alas, old boy, you've said you're kool with people threatening to rape and kill Yasmeen. You've described this as their freedom of speech.

So where is Bwian being a spineless, lying apologist? You support his views yourself.

IP Logged

svhg

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm

fascinating

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #86 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Quote:

[Source]

It was a stage name ... many in the Industry have them.

His birth name is Steven Demetre Georgiou ... his
father Greek Cypriot his mother Swedish.

His name now is Yusef Islam .... a more made up name you would be hard to find ...

an Islamic convert ..... & converts are always OTT.

Stick your weasel words Bwian ..... they have passed their use by date.

Have they?  How?  Simply because you disagree with them?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tough.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:10pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Quote:

[Source]

Alas, old boy, you've said you're kool with people threatening to rape and kill Yasmeen. You've described this as their freedom of speech.

So where is Bwian being a spineless, lying apologist? You support his views yourself.

Bollocks, paki, you are lying again.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #88 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:20pm

Quote:

[Source]

Racist racist racist.

There you go nitwit, three more posts for you.

Who are you directing your derogatory comments stating that they have supported people calling for the murder and rape of this deceitful woman?

If FD I flatly disbelieve you.
Frank I am not familiar with, but would ask you state to whom you re referring when making such defamatory things.
A good idea would be to add a quote with a link, because your word is not highly respected, despite claiming moral superiority over all who you choose to label racist ad nauseum.

Have you been told lately?
smack off.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:25pm

Frank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:10pm:
Quote:

[Source]

Bollocks, paki, you are lying again.

Answer this: do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the tinted races?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print