Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18498 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #30 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:41pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:00pm:
Wrong visa.

They worked out she was being paid for her speaking engagement and didn't have the appropriate visa.

No worries, let her play to death the brown muslim woman excuse.

Ah - that explains it...... stupid bint.... or calculating bint....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #31 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
Wrong visa.

They worked out she was being paid for her speaking engagement and didn't have the appropriate visa.

I'll afford her some generosity and accept it as a mistake,  but as I said before playing the race card.....yet again..... just says it all.

Should see twitter. Australians are saying we don't want her either.  Americans are saying 'and don't come back'.

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Where will the plane dump her then?  Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:55pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Where will the plane dump her then?  Grin

Over the Red Sea without a parachute, or with the same silliness that an SAS guy used once, cutting out his radio and pressure altimeters during a HALO jump to compete with his mate to see how close they could get to the ground before opening chute... and breaking both legs... in real life - mission over.... and a serious extraction of injured on the ground from the outset.... mission compromised from the start - and quiet removal from The Regiment.... on medical grounds...

Here you go, Yassmin - here's your parachute...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:57pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:45pm:
Wrong visa.

I'll afford her some generosity and accept it as a mistake,  but as I said before playing the race card.....yet again..... just says it all.

Should see twitter. Australians are saying we don't want her either.  Americans are saying 'and don't come back'.

I hope Egypt is saying "come home to us." I just want her to live happily in a state under a religion that is a feminist religion where she can say whatever she likes without the likes of us infidels being racist/Islamophobic.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Amen......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #36 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:15pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:45pm:
Wrong visa.

I hope Egypt is saying "come home to us." I just want her to live happily in a state under a religion that is a feminist religion where she can say whatever she likes without the likes of us infidels being racist/Islamophobic.

I think egypt is too westernized for her, it wouldn't be to her liking.

She meeds to really get her Muz on and move to KSA.

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
A lot of people have been caught out entering the USA with the wrong visa and frogmarched to the next flight out.

I don't hold this against her, it happens.

Sure, but the visa process is quite clear so these people would have known they were on the wrong visa and took a calculated risk, i.e. being dishonest about their work intentions. So Im not cutting her any slack there either.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:15pm:
I think egypt is too westernized for her, it wouldn't be to her liking.

She meeds to really get her Muz on and move to KSA.

A place that is the prime feminist version of the religion....... and a region of peace......

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #39 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:13pm

The comments on this forum provide ample evidence that there are some people who will never accept they are the reason there will never be peace on earth....It is always us against them with you wankers....No chance any of you will ever be the bigger man!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #40 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:16pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
The comments on this forum provide ample evidence that there are some people who will never accept they are the reason there will never be peace on earth....It is always us against them with you wankers....No chance any of you will ever be the bigger man!!!

She blamed her deportation on being a brown muslim when it was for incorrect visa.

She's been playing the race card in a country she's done vwry bloody well in.

Simples.

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:18pm

You seem to have an issue with factual information. This female has exposed herself as a manipulative calculating liar, whats your stand on that?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #42 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:31pm

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

You seem to have an issue with factual information. This female has exposed herself as a manipulative calculating liar, whats your stand on that?

If it was Margaret Court who was being condemned I would defend her right to an opinion....In fact I have....The problem is not with those that hold controversial views it is those who deny their freedom to speak freely....How can anyone be challenged and debated if they are forced to be silent....All you do is entrench thier position and make impossible to reason with anyone???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:36pm

I think that in the context of your argument - you need to resolve who is 'us' and who is 'them'.... you seem happy to accept YOUR 'us' - but not anyone else's 'us'....... and equally to define others as 'them', without considering that you may well be their 'them'.....

Hello?  That is the problem with extreme views that only encompass  one or the other reality.... when the reality is that all things are grey... extreme views demand that you are either 'with' them or you are 'against' them....the extreme manifestation of which is the extermination of those who are not deemed to be 'with'.....

The NVA did a good job of that in Hue - the ancient spiritual capital of Viet Nam - when all the 'moderates' were lined up and shot and dumped into a shallow grave - for the simple 'reason' that they did not 'belong' to one side or the other - and were thus 'enemies of the state/revolution/whatever' ......

Truly, Grasshopper - there is a need in your self to learn more.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #44 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:42pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

If it was Margaret Court who was being condemned I would defend her right to an opinion....In fact I have....The problem is not with those that hold controversial views it is those who deny their freedom to speak freely....How can anyone be challenged and debated if they are forced to be silent....All you do is entrench thier position and make impossible to reason with anyone???

Huh Huh Huh

Then you're defending a liar.
They would have clearly told her why she was denied entry yet she blamed a crackdown on muzlims.

This her twéet

Roughly three hours since touch down in Minneapolis, I’m on a plane back. Subhanallah. Well, guess that tightening of immigration laws business is working, despite my Australian passport. We’re taking off now. What a time...

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print