Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18798 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #255 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 7:53am

freediver wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 7:35am:
It was all over the media when she first turned into the nation's attention whore. You'd have to be living under a rock to not be aware.

So you don't want to say, eh?

No worries. Tell me what she said about Islam being the most feminist religion.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #256 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm

FD?

You seem to have gone.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #257 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:26pm

freediver wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 7:24am:
So you share her delusions? Is that why no matter how many times I tell you why she was wrong, you think I haven't answered?

When were you made into Judge Judy?  Who/what makes you the Uber Arbiter of what is right and what is wrong?

Your point is...in your opinion she is wrong.  Her point is....in her opinion she is right.

Excuse me if I reject yours.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #258 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 6:28am:
freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:27pm:
She was wrong about the public backlash being based on racism.

Oh no, she was spot on about that. You know very well why you champion the freedom to issue rape and death threats, FD.

She's tinted.

Typical Paki slime. A tinted woman makes a fool of herself and people tell her so - Oh!! it's wacism!!. No white person can ever call out a tinted woman for being wrong because it will immediately become a wace issue.

She was wrong about Islam being the most feminine religion.

She was blatantly lying about her reasons for being sent home from the US.

She was wrong to use taxpayer money to fund her book promotion.

etc

etc

It's all wacist. Agreeing and endoring and promoting a tinted person is the only correct, supplicant position for a white person.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #259 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 6:58pm

Frank wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

Oh no, she was spot on about that. You know very well why you champion the freedom to issue rape and death threats, FD.

She's tinted.

Typical Paki slime. A tinted woman makes a fool of herself and people tell her so - Oh!! it's wacism!!. No white person can ever call out a tinted woman for being wrong because it will immediately become a wace issue.

etc

etc

It's all wacist. Agreeing and endoring and promoting a tinted person is the only correct, supplicant position for a white person.

Rubbish, Sore End.  She was not wrong on any count.  You may disagree with her opinion....others of significant note disagree with your opinion.

Link.

You ought watch the lot, but if you can't be arsed as I suspect will be the case, go to the 21.20 mark.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #260 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
So you share her delusions? Is that why no matter how many times I tell you why she was wrong, you think I haven't answered?

When were you made into Judge Judy?  Who/what makes you the Uber Arbiter of what is right and what is wrong?

Your point is...in your opinion she is wrong.  Her point is....in her opinion she is right.

Are you saying that Islam is the most feminine religion Aussie?

Or that you are arguing out of pure ignorance?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #261 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:23pm

freediver wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

Are you saying that Islam is the most feminine religion Aussie?

Or that you are arguing out of pure ignorance?

Tots

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1524053514

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #262 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:39pm

FD doesn't have a real opinion. He didn't see Yassmin's rant against Jacquie Lambie on Q&A ("to me, Islam is the most feminist of religions"). He doesn't know about Yassmin's job travelling to various parts of Australia for a show called Australia Wide (the so-called taxpayer-funded book promotion). He doesnt know about her comments on Sharia (which Yassmin described as a personal code of conduct). FD doesnt even know about Yassmin's Tweet on Remembrance Day, which turned into a media witch-hunt.

Nauru, Manus, Palestine, lest we forget.

All FD knows is that Yassmin Abdel-Mageid is an awful Muslim woman with ridiculous glasses and a wardrobe of obscene turbans. He only knows what the headlines and the old boy's News Ltd cartoons have told him. He hasn't read anything about Yassmin's views or her comments (or her book or her columns or her radio show), all of which are tame to say the least.

FD does not grant her the right to express these tame beliefs without being howled out of the country. Threatened with violence by phone and on social media, cursed in the street, the tabloid/shockjock media mercilessly chasing her everywhere she went, and all of it, according to FD, her just deserts. That's what you get for saying whatever it was she said.

FD, of course, doesn't know what she said, but it must have been bad.

And when we point all this out, FD sulks and plays the victim - doesn't he have the right to express a view too? Can't he pretend he knows all about Yassmin's views to join in a good old Muslim bashing? Can't we allow FD to express his views about awful tinted Muslim bints without calling him a wacist jellyfish?

But of course! We welcome FD's views on Yassmin Abdel-Magied. Unfortunately, FD doesn't want to share them.

So much for Freeedom, eh?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #263 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:42pm

Quote:
FD doesn't have a real opinion. He didn't see Yassmin's rant against Jacquie Lambie on Q&A ("to me, Islam is the most feminist of religions"). He doesn't know about Yassmin's job travelling to various parts of Australia for a show called Australia Wide (the so-called taxpayer-funded book promotion).

Wow, you really have been living under a rock.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #264 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:52pm

She's tinted.

etc

etc

No need to play the victim, old boy. You've already said you don't want these sorts of tinted bints in the country you flew to. You want her religion out, her hijab banned, and her backward tinted culture extinguished.

So stop pretending. You dont even know what ANZAC Day is. The only reason you're even bothering to throw such a virtuous hissy fit over Yassmin is she's unapologetically tinted.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #265 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:04pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 6:58pm:

She's tinted.

etc

etc

Rubbish, Sore End.  She was not wrong on any count.  You may disagree with her opinion....others of significant note disagree with your opinion.

Link.

You ought watch the lot, but if you can't be arsed as I suspect will be the case, go to the 21.20 mark.

He goes along with the perverting of Anzac Day for the purposes of Islamic propaganda that Yassmin is always providing.

Anzac Day is about Australia, its history, self-understanding. It's not about Palestine, Syria, illegal boat people. Trying to hijack it for these other, non-Australian purposes rightly draws people's ire, even if Flanagan, a typically belligerent and cloth-eared Irishman, endorses the sectarian push of whoever is against the Britannic core of ANZAC. 

For now - and probably not for much longer - Australia is a white, Britannic country sharing its common core with the UK, US, Canada, NZ. It is being relentlessly transformed, its Britannic heritage relentlessly repudiated by the rancorous (Irish Flanagan) and openly hostile (Muslim Yassmin) and whoever else is brimming with resentment about the excellence and amazing achievements of the white and British builders of these countries.

They are all going to the dogs because people are afraid to identify what exactly made these countries great - their British and white European inheritance.
There are no comparable countries of non-British, non-white inheritance. But instead of acknowledge it it, people simply snarl at it to cover up the glaring inadequacies of non-white, non-British countries.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #266 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:13pm

Thanks for the lecture on ANZAC Day, old boy. Good to see you've finally Googled what it is.

Perverted,  ja?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #267 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:19pm

Quote:
He goes along with the perverting of Anzac Day

No Sore End, did you watch it all?  He is right on the money.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #268 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 9:19pm:
Quote:
He goes along with the perverting of Anzac Day

No Sore End, did you watch it all?  He is right on the money. 

He is right on the money with his anti-British Irish animus. He is just the latest iteration.

He's is talking mostly about his misunderstandings (which he doesn't comprehend, of course).
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/18/richard-flanagan-national...

Opening with a parallel with Communist Eastern Europe and name-dropping Kundera tells you just how silly all this is going to be. And it is.

He is precisely the voice of that twisted Western gloating he misunderstands Havel about. All downhill from here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print