Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18815 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #225 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Thanks for injecting a bit of sanity into the room, and annoying Mr Pig for going off topic will just have to be a little side bonus we can use as seasoning.

I always thought the opening titles for this film were pure genius, to have those sexy lips, up there on the scren hundreds of times larger than life, the thought of kissing, caressing, and all the resting, with those lips, but oooooohhhyuck, it is a man's voice, my god, I did not feel that twing, nope, definitely no movement downstairs, alls cool, I'm straight, hwuuck ppwwwt, no wuckas mate, she'll be right.

The squirming and discomfort of the dull and delightful was a wonderful entree to the world they were about to enter.

For those who do not know, the lips belong to magenta(Patricia Quin), the wild haired maid, and the voice belongs to her brother, the hunch backed riff raff(Richard O'Brien), in the film.
O'Brien was the one who created the show, as a writer and imagineer he is very well thought of.
I can see why.

Tanks Grappler, deez folk can get right tiresome at times.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #226 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:33pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Thanks for injecting a bit of sanity into the room, and annoying Mr Pig for going off topic will just have to be a little side bonus we can use as seasoning.

I always thought the opening titles for this film were pure genius, to have those sexy lips, up there on the scren hundreds of times larger than life, the thought of kissing, caressing, and all the resting, with those lips, but oooooohhhyuck, it is a man's voice, my god, I did not feel that twing, nope, definitely no movement downstairs, alls cool, I'm straight, hwuuck ppwwwt, no wuckas mate, she'll be right.

The squirming and discomfort of the dull and delightful was a wonderful entree to the world they were about to enter.

For those who do not know, the lips belong to magenta(Patricia Quin), the wild haired maid, and the voice belongs to her brother, the hunch backed riff raff(Richard O'Brien), in the film.
O'Brien was the one who created the show, as a writer and imagineer he is very well thought of.
I can see why.

Tanks Grappler, deez folk can get right tiresome at times.

Life's cheap for that kind!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:14am:
Not at all, dear. I'm just telling you that you don't know anything about Yassmin.

Yet you want to cesterete her. Why?

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

Can a tinted Muslim woman ever be wrong, EVER??, without claiming discrimination? Can't a swarthy Muslim woman be just wrong, an idiot, a prat, a laughing stock? There are roughly 0.8 billion swarthy Muslim women - they can't all be always right, Paki!!!

Go and sniff some trousers. Sniff many. You are just being an idiot as usual. Go and seek out an arsehole, that's your natural inclination, none of this higher thinking cerebral stuff. Do what your instincts demand of you, the base, animal stuff. That's what you are suited for.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #228 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:16am

Perhaps they can be wrong, theoretically, but the only reason a white person would acknowledge this is racism.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #229 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 2:20pm

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:16am:
Perhaps they can be wrong, theoretically, but the only reason a white person would acknowledge this is racism.

YOU HAVE TO BE WHITE TO BE RACIST

Didn't you know?

Anyone else it's called empowerment, evening the score, positive force, fight against oppression etc, etc

Buy for whites is called RACISM

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #230 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:32pm

Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:59pm:
Not at all, dear. I'm just telling you that you don't know anything about Yassmin.

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

Can a tinted Muslim woman ever be wrong, EVER??, without claiming discrimination? Can't a swarthy Muslim woman be just wrong, an idiot, a prat, a laughing stock? There are roughly 0.8 billion swarthy Muslim women - they can't all be always right, Paki!!!

Go and sniff some trousers. Sniff many. You are just being an idiot as usual. Go and seek out an arsehole, that's your natural inclination, none of this higher thinking cerebral stuff. Do what your instincts demand of you, the base, animal stuff. That's what you are suited for.

Thanks for sharing, old boy. Not only should Yassmin be deported for being a tinted Muslim bint, silly old Karnal must be a dirty, trouser-sniffing Pakistani poof.

But I'm curious. What is the tinted Muslim bint wrong about? So far, you haven't said.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:33pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:32pm:

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

Thanks for sharing, old boy. Not only should Yassmin be deported for being a tinted Muslim bint, silly old Karnal must be a dirty, trouser-sniffing Pakistani poof.

But I'm curious. What is the tinted Muslim bint wrong about? So far, you haven't said.

She deported herself pumpkin.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:34pm

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:16am:

Wrong about what, FD? When you were asked, you disappeared.

What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:35pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:33pm:

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

WE DON'T WANT HER HERE.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #234 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:40pm

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

What, Karnal is supposed to go up to the base in animal stuff?
That's a bit strong, even for Karnal. I guess it is probably brown, so it won't be insulting to his sensibilities by dint of excessive paleness. He has a lot of issues with pale, apparently every wrong ever done anywhere is because of pales.
I think building houses and using it for burning are the preferred ways to enjoy animal stuff in his preferred cultures.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:35pm:

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

WE DON'T WANT HER HERE.

Only because she believes Australia isn't good enough for her.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #236 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 4:35pm:

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

WE DON'T WANT HER HERE.

Where is here? Isn't she in the UK? And shouldn't you be eating pad thai by now?

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #237 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 5:19pm

Quote:

No....it was because her very Life was under real and serious, acknowledged threat.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #238 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
Quote:

No....it was because her very Life was under real and serious, acknowledged threat.

Did it get serious did it?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #239 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 5:34pm

Yes.

Link.

Makes me cringe as an Australian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print