Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18719 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #210 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:17am:
freediver wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:13am:
No-one is going to drown out that drama queen.

So why does no one here have the faintest idea what she said to start all this?

Oh. You won't say. You've drowned out yourself.

She talked like you, Paki. Hijacking everything to be about muslims.

Why is she not back in Sudan and you in Pakiland? You are both pining for the ummah and find no end of objections to the kuffars. Except for the funding. You both want the kuffar's filthy lucre to fund your jihad against him.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:08pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 3:45pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:35pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:34pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
I think she is an idiot for saying Islam is the most feminine religion. I expect a lot of Muslims do to.

Ah, but do you think she should be welcome in Australia?

You won't say, but we all know what your answer is.

As far as I know she is still a citizen. But I won't be welcoming her when she comes crawling back.

Her best course of action would have been to apologise immediately for the silly comment about 'Lest We Forget' - and then move on - instead she chose to make it an issue of her rights etc, and then to run like a craven dog...

No, instead she took the post down after an hour, publicly apologised for it, and lay low in her house with the media camping out the front. She then lost her job at the ABC after a "restructure".

She ran like a craven dog, after the police told her they couldn't assure her safety. She went to Mother England to try her luck out there.

Ever get the feeling he feeling you've been cheated?
Why did the dumb cow tweet this crap the other day? It had nothing to do with tightened immigration laws. You've always needed a working visa to earn money in the US.

Ms Abdel-Magied said immigration officials at Minneapolis airport had "taken my phone, cancelled my visa and are deporting me".

"Well, guess that tightening of immigration laws business is working, despite my Australian passport. We're taking off now. What a time..."

So now she shouldn't be commenting on US immigration, eh?

Don't worry, Homo. FD has a cactus waiting for her.

She can comment on imigration. No one is stopping her.
What people are saying however is... tell the fkkn truth as to why they sent you packing instead of the bullshit she did post. It had nothing to do with being a slimer and everything to do with her VISA.

So none of the reaction would have happened if she was just HONEST to begin with.

Why do these slimers think it is okay to lie and mislead?
Are they taught this in their prayer book?

Oh, I see. Homo informed me on the deportation reason, Caveman. She was deported for not declaring her talk at a women's slimer event.

Good investigative work by US Customs, no? They must have given her the once-over and looked her up on Facebook.

I wonder if they do that when Hillsong church pastors pop in.

Doubt it.
Hillsong drains your existence in the opposite way islam does. They still lie, but their members feel all warm and fuzzy.....not full of hate and greed towards those that surround them. That's why they get off lightly....oh that and I'd say there would be some brown paper bags being exchanged along the way.

I believe without a doubt that her name would be on some kind of watch list. Fkkk we all are in some way, but at the end of the day if she had all the correct paperwork in place then she would be able to write what she did and go on the defence. She let herself down...again.

All she looks like now is a crack head attention whore.
Stupid woman.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #212 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:45pm

"and coming up next on Al Crazeera on this the occasion of our commemoration of the fallen Faithful at the Battle of Medina under Mohamed - a commentary from our English born immigrant Samantha Cockchafer  ........

"Thank you, Ali ... but while we're talking about the fallen.. lest we forget the Jews who died in The Six Day War trying to take over parts of Arab country as illegal immigrants, and the Jewish villagers who the followers of Mohamed massacred and whose women they stole ....."

Jeez - that'd go over like a falling scimitar blade.... Headless In Gaza ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
But no, it's shame on you australia you bigoted refugee hating islamophobes. Get it.

That's a large part of it. We give her a peaceful place to live, an education, a mostly tolerant society and she come out swinging at us. This is why I previously posted perhaps Egypt should welcome her. Unfortunately  she would probably be welcomed with stones. It's like slapping the golden goose in the face and saying "thanks for nothing". If she really thinks Islam is the bees knees, move back home to Egypt. Why are you here if Islam is the most feminist of religions? It's not us that needs to change, it's the countries you fled from.

You have just agreed that she should have been hounded out of the country. Of course Homo thinks she wears her race on her sleeve - she's tinted.

You're simply showing where your own colours lie.

That's not what I said at all K. There was nothing about hounding her out. What I said was if she actually believes what she says, perhaps she might be happier in the country she fled from

Ah.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:54pm

Frank wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Disagreeing with a muslim is now 'hounding'. Submission or hounding. And... er... that's  it. Submit to islam or be labelled a persecuting oppressor, deserving every jihadi retaliation.

Good point, dear boy. Rape and death threats are merely giving her a piece of your mind - along, presumably, with your perfunctory unveiling by ripping her headscarf off.

How very dare they.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:55pm

freediver wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
But no, it's shame on you australia you bigoted refugee hating islamophobes. Get it.

That's a large part of it. We give her a peaceful place to live, an education, a mostly tolerant society and she come out swinging at us. This is why I previously posted perhaps Egypt should welcome her. Unfortunately  she would probably be welcomed with stones. It's like slapping the golden goose in the face and saying "thanks for nothing". If she really thinks Islam is the bees knees, move back home to Egypt. Why are you here if Islam is the most feminist of religions? It's not us that needs to change, it's the countries you fled from.

You have just agreed that she should have been hounded out of the country. Of course Homo thinks she wears her race on her sleeve - she's tinted.

That's not what I said at all K. There was nothing about hounding her out. What I said was if she actually believes what she says, perhaps she might be happier in the country she fled from rather than the country that took her in and gave her the education and the freedom to be an idiot publicly. We have plenty of idiots, one more won't hurt. On the other hand because we have this freedom, others are free to tell her what an idiot she is making of herself. She would not have the freedom that she has here, in Egypt, why leave that then pay out on those that took you in?

Every single response you get from him will be a new way to misunderstand the most simple concepts.

What's the matter, FD? Cat got your tongue?

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #216 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 12:22am

That's not what I said at all K. There was nothing about hounding her out. What I said was if she actually believes what she says, perhaps she might be happier in the country she fled from rather than the country that took her in and gave her the education and the freedom to be an idiot publicly. We have plenty of idiots, one more won't hurt. On the other hand because we have this freedom, others are free to tell her what an idiot she is making of herself. She would not have the freedom that she has here, in Egypt, why leave that then pay out on those that took you in?

Every single response you get from him will be a new way to misunderstand the most simple concepts.

NOT TRUE FD. Not all.
At least half are chiding all Australians as racists, just like Ms Jazzy Makeshidup does.
Appears they are fellow travelers facing the slings and arrows of we outrageously racist Aussies.

Maybe they could make a mixed doubles team for the world moaning championships.

She will certainly be nominated as Miss Taqiya of the year, she is most certainly disingenuous enough to win that one.

After she apologised "unreservedly" for her Anzac day slur, she then went on to post on twitter on REMEMBRANCE DAY,  "Remember"?  ............. Manus.........

But remember, Remembrance day should not be about remembering all those who never came home from War, or celebrating the PEACE that came on Armistice day, No, we should all concentrate on any muslims anywhere who are not having all their demands instantly met by evil white men.

How can we live with ourselves??
The shame, the shame.

Come on Karnal, tell us again what evil racists we are, we must deserve it, IF both You and Yazzy says so.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:57am

I withdraw my apology for mis-reading Jassmin the Twat.

May she rest her piece in some other land.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:14am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 12:22am:

NOT TRUE FD. Not all.
At least half are chiding all Australians as racists, just like Ms Jazzy Makeshidup does.
Appears they are fellow travelers facing the slings and arrows of we outrageously racist Aussies.

Maybe they could make a mixed doubles team for the world moaning championships.

She will certainly be nominated as Miss Taqiya of the year, she is most certainly disingenuous enough to win that one.

After she apologised "unreservedly" for her Anzac day slur, she then went on to post on twitter on REMEMBRANCE DAY,  "Remember"?  ............. Manus.........

But remember, Remembrance day should not be about remembering all those who never came home from War, or celebrating the PEACE that came on Armistice day, No, we should all concentrate on any muslims anywhere who are not having all their demands instantly met by evil white men.

How can we live with ourselves??
The shame, the shame.

Come on Karnal, tell us again what evil racists we are, we must deserve it, IF both You and Yazzy says so.

Not at all, dear. I'm just telling you that you don't know anything about Yassmin.

Yet you want to cesterete her. Why?

Because she's tin...

Muslim.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #219 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 12:21pm

According to gandalf, all islamophobia is based on racism.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:45pm

She wasn't deported... she was turned away at the gates for having the wrong documentation... to be deported she would need to have entered the US.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:45pm

freediver wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
According to gandalf, all islamophobia is based on racism.

But Islamophilia isn't.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:47pm

They're all lying little sad sacks.
Decieve the infidel.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #223 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:34pm

She is a waste of oxygen

The only interesting thing about her is if she can
pull her top lip over her head and
Pull  the bottom lip under her
Join them together and
SWALLOW

Would she disappear or just leave the two lips????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:00pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
Send Topic Print