Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18520 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #195 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:29pm

freediver wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
I think she is an idiot for saying Islam is the most feminine religion. I expect a lot of Muslims do to.

Ah, but do you think she should be welcome in Australia?

You won't say, but we all know what your answer is.

As far as I know she is still a citizen. But I won't be welcoming her when she comes crawling back.

Her best course of action would have been to apologise immediately for the silly comment about 'Lest We Forget' - and then move on - instead she chose to make it an issue of her rights etc, and then to run like a craven dog...

I don't think that warranted sacking from her job, or anything like it, and the whole thing could have been handled better from all angles..... not least of all her own.

Scots Guards Lance-sergeant (Corporal to non-Guards) on net at night:-

"Are there tigers in Afghanistan?  Something's just come past my position with f**king big teeth and it wasn't a dog!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
I think she is an idiot for saying Islam is the most feminine religion. I expect a lot of Muslims do to.

As far as I know she is still a citizen. But I won't be welcoming her when she comes crawling back.

Her best course of action would have been to apologise immediately for the silly comment about 'Lest We Forget' - and then move on - instead she chose to make it an issue of her rights etc, and then to run like a craven dog...

No, instead she took the post down after an hour, publicly apologised for it, and lay low in her house with the media camping out the front. She then lost her job at the ABC after a "restructure".

She ran like a craven dog, after the police told her they couldn't assure her safety. She went to Mother England to try her luck out there.

Ever get the feeling he feeling you've been cheated?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:34pm:

No, instead she took the post down after an hour, publicly apologised for it, and lay low in her house with the media camping out the front. She then lost her job at the ABC after a "restructure".

She ran like a craven dog, after the police told her they couldn't assure her safety. She went to Mother England to try her luck out there.

Why did the dumb cow tweet this crap the other day? It had nothing to do with tightened immigration laws. You've always needed a working visa to earn money in the US.

Ms Abdel-Magied said immigration officials at Minneapolis airport had "taken my phone, cancelled my visa and are deporting me".

"Well, guess that tightening of immigration laws business is working, despite my Australian passport. We're taking off now. What a time..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:49pm:

Why did the dumb cow tweet this crap the other day? It had nothing to do with tightened immigration laws. You've always needed a working visa to earn money in the US.

Ms Abdel-Magied said immigration officials at Minneapolis airport had "taken my phone, cancelled my visa and are deporting me".

"Well, guess that tightening of immigration laws business is working, despite my Australian passport. We're taking off now. What a time..."

So now she shouldn't be commenting on US immigration, eh?

Don't worry, Homo. FD has a cactus waiting for her.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:54pm:

She lied and made it a race issue.

Ms Abdel-Magied had tweeted that she was on her way to speak at an event called "The M Word: No Country For Young Muslim Women".

United States Customs and Border Protection said all visitors must have the right travel documents.

"CBP officers determined this individual did not possess the appropriate visa to receive monetary compensation for the speaking engagements she had planned during her visit to the United States," a spokesman said in a statement on Thursday

Don't worry about the cactus comment. Even if it did happen she  wouldn't feel anything because she probably doesn't have a clit.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:01pm

Ah, she did apologise.... if you're positive on that, then I apologise.... and I find the kind of relentless pursuit mentioned to be abhorrent in a decent and civilised non-Muslim society, where women are entitled to feel safe in their own homes.....

However - if she considers the West to be 'no country for young Muslim women' - maybe she should try some of those Third World rat-holes her Muslim buddies come from.  If she 'lest we forget'ed the Taliban, I'm sure they wouldn't just camp on her doorstep - in fact, many such would drill her a new ear-hole for being an educated woman and getting above her station.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:01pm:

Ah, she did apologise.... if you're positive on that, then I apologise....

Unreservedly.

"It was brought to my attention that my last post was disrespectful, and for that, I apologise unreservedly".

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:01pm:

Ah, she did apologise.... if you're positive on that, then I apologise....

Unreservedly.

"It was brought to my attention that my last post was disrespectful, and for that, I apologise unreservedly".

https://ketanjoshidotco.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/apology.jpg

And yet she continues to play the victim.... hasn't she worked out yet that this will not endear her to anyone but her fellow travelers?  Huh

How were all those people who were going to kill her going to get past the media camped on her doorstep?  Sounds more like she's harbouring some primal fear over the Muslim Brotherhood coming to sort her out with AKs, and had not connected with the reality of Australia.

Maybe we need to ban Muslims entirely... too much trouble....  Lips Sealed

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:35pm

She can comment on imigration. No one is stopping her.
What people are saying however is... tell the fkkn truth as to why they sent you packing instead of the bullshit she did post. It had nothing to do with being a slimer and everything to do with her VISA.

So none of the reaction would have happened if she was just HONEST to begin with.

Why do these slimers think it is okay to lie and mislead?
Are they taught this in their prayer book?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 3:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:56pm:

She lied and made it a race issue.

Ms Abdel-Magied had tweeted that she was on her way to speak at an event called "The M Word: No Country For Young Muslim Women".

United States Customs and Border Protection said all visitors must have the right travel documents.

"CBP officers determined this individual did not possess the appropriate visa to receive monetary compensation for the speaking engagements she had planned during her visit to the United States," a spokesman said in a statement on Thursday

Don't worry about the cactus comment. Even if it did happen she  wouldn't feel anything because she probably doesn't have a clit.

I believe Mr Trump made it a race issue, Homo, or a Muslim one (Muslims are not a race).

You and I both know Yassmin is a race issue. You want her deported as a stinking, ungrateful black Muslim whinger - without a clit. How very dare she.

I believe FD plans to insert the cactus below the clit scar, so it's all good.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 3:45pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

She can comment on imigration. No one is stopping her.
What people are saying however is... tell the fkkn truth as to why they sent you packing instead of the bullshit she did post. It had nothing to do with being a slimer and everything to do with her VISA.

So none of the reaction would have happened if she was just HONEST to begin with.

Why do these slimers think it is okay to lie and mislead?
Are they taught this in their prayer book?

Oh, I see. Homo informed me on the deportation reason, Caveman. She was deported for not declaring her talk at a women's slimer event.

Good investigative work by US Customs, no? They must have given her the once-over and looked her up on Facebook.

I wonder if they do that when Hillsong church pastors pop in.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #206 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:34pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:24am:
I just wonder

If she grabbed her top lip and pulled it back over her head

And grabbed her bottom lip and pulled it under her and up until it met the top lip

Then swallowed

Would she disappear????????

It would be an interesting experiment.

I'm still interested in seeing this

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #207 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
But no, it's shame on you australia you bigoted refugee hating islamophobes. Get it.

That's a large part of it. We give her a peaceful place to live, an education, a mostly tolerant society and she come out swinging at us. This is why I previously posted perhaps Egypt should welcome her. Unfortunately  she would probably be welcomed with stones. It's like slapping the golden goose in the face and saying "thanks for nothing". If she really thinks Islam is the bees knees, move back home to Egypt. Why are you here if Islam is the most feminist of religions? It's not us that needs to change, it's the countries you fled from.

You have just agreed that she should have been hounded out of the country. Of course Homo thinks she wears her race on her sleeve - she's tinted.

You're simply showing where your own colours lie.

That's not what I said at all K. There was nothing about hounding her out. What I said was if she actually believes what she says, perhaps she might be happier in the country she fled from rather than the country that took her in and gave her the education and the freedom to be an idiot publicly. We have plenty of idiots, one more won't hurt. On the other hand because we have this freedom, others are free to tell her what an idiot she is making of herself. She would not have the freedom that she has here, in Egypt, why leave that then pay out on those that took you in?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:13pm

Disagreeing with a muslim is now 'hounding'. Submission or hounding. And... er... that's  it. Submit to islam or be labelled a persecuting oppressor, deserving every jihadi retaliation.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #209 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:21pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
But no, it's shame on you australia you bigoted refugee hating islamophobes. Get it.

That's a large part of it. We give her a peaceful place to live, an education, a mostly tolerant society and she come out swinging at us. This is why I previously posted perhaps Egypt should welcome her. Unfortunately  she would probably be welcomed with stones. It's like slapping the golden goose in the face and saying "thanks for nothing". If she really thinks Islam is the bees knees, move back home to Egypt. Why are you here if Islam is the most feminist of religions? It's not us that needs to change, it's the countries you fled from.

You have just agreed that she should have been hounded out of the country. Of course Homo thinks she wears her race on her sleeve - she's tinted.

You're simply showing where your own colours lie.

That's not what I said at all K. There was nothing about hounding her out. What I said was if she actually believes what she says, perhaps she might be happier in the country she fled from rather than the country that took her in and gave her the education and the freedom to be an idiot publicly. We have plenty of idiots, one more won't hurt. On the other hand because we have this freedom, others are free to tell her what an idiot she is making of herself. She would not have the freedom that she has here, in Egypt, why leave that then pay out on those that took you in?

Every single response you get from him will be a new way to misunderstand the most simple concepts.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Send Topic Print