Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA (Read 18515 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yassmin Abdel-Magied deported from USA
Reply #150 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 1:25am

Setanta wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:53pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:31pm:
Sure, Setanta:

Quote:
I don't like her because she is whiny princess that thinks she should not be criticised for her public statements and blames the reaction on others and not her own mouth.

A bit like a plate of uncovered meat, no? After all, how can we blame the cat?

Of course Aussies will call for her death. She only has herself to blame.

Manus, Nauru, Palestine, lest we forget. How very dare she?

That does not say anything about what nutjobs say. There was plenty of criticism that did not call for her to be killed, that you would use that as an affirmation of those that seek the death of others for what they say is a little bit off field. I wonder what she thinks of the mocking of the prophet like Hebdo? Has she said? I bet she's all for it.

Of course you think she's all for it, Setanta. That's because you haven't got a clue what she's all for. You haven't actually heard all those whiny statements you say she's made, you've simply read the outrage.

How very dare she?

Of course Yassmin's not all for it. She came to fame as the poster-girl for Muslim integration. She's selling a brand of Islam that stands against the ISIS crowd, and that's actually what you can't stand.

You don't like her because she's bit of a ditz, true. But you really hate her because she's a black, Muslim woman who had the gall to post a Tweet about refugees on ANZAC Day.

How very very dare she?

No, K, I've never read what she has said...

... I just think she's an idiot.

Oh, I know.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #151 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:24am

I just wonder

If she grabbed her top lip and pulled it back over her head

And grabbed her bottom lip and pulled it under her and up until it met the top lip

Then swallowed

Would she disappear????????

It would be an interesting experiment.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 1:34pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:52pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:24am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
Quote:
At the end of the debate he asked me to imagine if Salman Rushdie was taken to court in Britain and the Jury found him 'not guilty' of any crime – blasphemy or otherwise – and dismissed the case, what I would do. I clearly stated that I would have to accept the decision and fully abide by the law! And that was no joke.[1]

[Source]

Funny, how if you read the whole wikipedia article on Yusuf Islam's comments about Rushdie, it appears he was deliberately and provocatively misquoted by Robertson...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you don't have a problem with Cat's views on killing Rushdie?

Yusuf?  "Cat" no longer exists, it was a made up name anyway, FD.

No, I don't have problems with his views.  He is entitled to voice them.  Afterall, you claim you support Freedom of Speech, now don't you?  Do you have a problem with him voicing his opinion?

I would have problems if he decided to act on those views, just as I would have problems if you decided to act on your Islamophobia.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

It was a stage name ... many in the Industry have them.

His birth name is Steven Demetre Georgiou ... his
father Greek Cypriot his mother Swedish.

His name now is Yusef Islam .... a more made up name you would be hard to find ...

an Islamic convert ..... & converts are always OTT.

Stick your weasel words Bwian ..... they have passed their use by date.

Have they?  How?  Simply because you disagree with them?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tough.   Roll Eyes

Because they're made up just like Steven Demetre Georgiou alter egos and don't really exist.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Funny, a lot of other Australians hold similar opinions to mine.  Surely we all cannot be simply "making up" our opinions?   Tsk, tsk, it appears to me that only person "making up" their opinions is you.  Mine are based on several thousand years of philosophy and thinking, what are yours based on, except your prejudice and hatred?    Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Get over yourself & hop off your Shetland Pony. Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

Bwian is a finker, don't  you know. Heir to thousands of years of finking.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #153 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 2:41pm

Islam as the religion of peace is like the Ministry of Peace in 1984.... their aim is to ensure total peace under Islam with the extermination or enslavement of everyone else... once the entire globe is under Islam, there will be no war with Infidels.... easy as pie....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #154 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
Islam as the religion of peace is like the Ministry of Peace in 1984.... their aim is to ensure total peace under Islam with the extermination or enslavement of everyone else... once the entire globe is under Islam, there will be no war with Infidels.... easy as pie....

But, but, but

In every country that has predominantly muzzo population
Murder and mayhem is rife.

When there is no one else to kill, they kill each other

Islam knows no peace
It is the devil's CULT

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 6:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 6:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
And can you imagine? This inferior subspecies bint has the gall to call us racist.

No sense of humour, these people.

She's free to.

She most certainly is not.

She's doing a great job if it without any freedom to do so then... every second word she utters casts the West that took her in as some sort of racist enclave of despotic and conscious-less Islamohaters....

Does she ever accept any personal responsibility?

Spot on ... something that patronising sarcastic Karamel glosses over.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:49pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 5:31pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 5:09pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:48pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:44pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:37pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:29pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Why is this thread still going?

A seriously fugly muzzo turd was rightly ousted from the USA ( as we should have done)
And she is whyning and crying racism.

She is sooooo stooopid that she don't know racism from cultism

She has had far too much air already
Just ignore the fugly creature

Matty's not scared to say what he thinks either, boys. Yasmeen should be banned for being tinted, stoopid, racist and fugly.

Homo wants to see her executed, Matty. You?

Did you have racist thoughts when you were hunting Charlie Karnal?

We were in Nam to liberate the slit-eyed Gooks, Homo.

Are Gooks a race?

Is Yassmin a race?

Good point, Homo. Not racist - the tinted Muslim bitch is not a race.

Gook isn't a nice term is it? Is that what you called them in Nam??

No, that was the Yanks. What's wrong with Gooks? It's not a race, you know.
What about chinks?

Chinese - a race. Now why do you think these spineless types refuse to admit that they're racist towards this tinted Muslim bitch?

We're all racist, right? It's good to be racist. It shows you love your own kind. You know, the superior white race.

So, only white people can be racist?

Shocked

Not at all. The inferior tinted races are the most racist of all.

Most of them didn't even invent a stick.

If fugly bint a race?

Let's consider your proposal, Gordon. Is calling for an Australian citizen to be deported for being an awful Muslim, tinted, fugly bint racist?

We know you're not racist. What do you think?

I've never said I want her deported, just not receiving tax payers money to be a professional Muslim.

She's fast becoming a Keysar Trad with a clit (or maybe not).

Grin Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:52pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:24am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
Quote:
At the end of the debate he asked me to imagine if Salman Rushdie was taken to court in Britain and the Jury found him 'not guilty' of any crime – blasphemy or otherwise – and dismissed the case, what I would do. I clearly stated that I would have to accept the decision and fully abide by the law! And that was no joke.[1]

[Source]

Funny, how if you read the whole wikipedia article on Yusuf Islam's comments about Rushdie, it appears he was deliberately and provocatively misquoted by Robertson...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you don't have a problem with Cat's views on killing Rushdie?

Yusuf?  "Cat" no longer exists, it was a made up name anyway, FD.

No, I don't have problems with his views.  He is entitled to voice them.  Afterall, you claim you support Freedom of Speech, now don't you?  Do you have a problem with him voicing his opinion?

I would have problems if he decided to act on those views, just as I would have problems if you decided to act on your Islamophobia.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

It was a stage name ... many in the Industry have them.

His birth name is Steven Demetre Georgiou ... his
father Greek Cypriot his mother Swedish.

His name now is Yusef Islam .... a more made up name you would be hard to find ...

an Islamic convert ..... & converts are always OTT.

Stick your weasel words Bwian ..... they have passed their use by date.

Have they?  How?  Simply because you disagree with them?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tough.   Roll Eyes

Because they're made up just like Steven Demetre Georgiou alter egos and don't really exist.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Funny, a lot of other Australians hold similar opinions to mine.  Surely we all cannot be simply "making up" our opinions?   Tsk, tsk, it appears to me that only person "making up" their opinions is you.  Mine are based on several thousand years of philosophy and thinking, what are yours based on, except your prejudice and hatred?    Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Get over yourself & hop off your Shetland Pony. Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Never owned a Pony, Shetland or otherwise, nor do I ride on.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Metaphorically speaking about the size of your "high horse".

You're still on it. Giddyup Nugget.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:17pm:
The problem Yassmin has is that she knows nothing about  wider  Australia.

That's right, Homo. She only hosted a program called Australia Wide.

Would you have been more amenable to this woman's show if she was a Gook?

Really? It was her "Australia Wide" & it was also good at tipping shyte on Australia when it suited her. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Her stated positions were all tame and moderate. Yassmin was the poster-girl of Musel assimilation.

Look at another - Waleed Aly. He's got more than just a Twitter feed. He's a columnist, broadcaster, TV presenter and academic. In fact, he even got rid of his Twitter account because he got sick of all the trolls.

But Aly has said vastly more controversial and interesting things than Manus, Nauru, Palestine, lest we forget. He has even said a bit on Yassmin's own witch-hunt and exile. And of course it's based on racism. Any fool knows that.

Except, it would seem, FD.

That's rot. Both hers & Waleeds racism cards have the print worn off them.

There's no such animal as Musel assimilation.

And honestly who really cares if he has closed his Twitter account because of trolls.

If he thinks he can use the TV, social & print media to make his "controversial" statements without public response ... then he's delusional.

Magied has zero credibility when she seeks advice from leaders of terror supporting Hizb ut-Tahrir. 

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:11pm:
Her stated positions were all tame and moderate. Yassmin was the poster-girl of Musel assimilation.

Look at another - Waleed Aly. He's got more than just a Twitter feed. He's a columnist, broadcaster, TV presenter and academic. In fact, he even got rid of his Twitter account because he got sick of all the trolls.

But Aly has said vastly more controversial and interesting things than Manus, Nauru, Palestine, lest we forget. He has even said a bit on Yassmin's own witch-hunt and exile. And of course it's based on racism. Any fool knows that.

I wouldn't consider myself racist but I'll let others decide that. I don't not like her not because she is brown or a muslim, I don't like her because she is whiny princess that thinks she should not be criticised for her public statements and blames the reaction on others and not her own mouth. She thinks her poop don't stink and thinks saying thinks like Islam is the most feminist of religions should be accepted as fact because we paid for her to travel the ME, probably forgetting entirely why she ended up here in the first place. I'm guessing she didn't attend any stonings or sharia courts. Me not liking her pretty much boils down to I think she's an idiot.

About sums it up to a tee.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:10pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

I wouldn't consider myself racist but I'll let others decide that. I don't not like her not because she is brown or a muslim, I don't like her because she is whiny princess that thinks she should not be criticised for her public statements and blames the reaction on others and not her own mouth. She thinks her poop don't stink and thinks saying thinks like Islam is the most feminist of religions should be accepted as fact because we paid for her to travel the ME, probably forgetting entirely why she ended up here in the first place. I'm guessing she didn't attend any stonings or sharia courts. Me not liking her pretty much boils down to I think she's an idiot.

You not liking her boils down to the fact she's a Muslim, Setanta. You know that.

Who would blame a torrent of death threats and a nationwide media frenzy on their own mouth?

Yassmin has been incredibly restrained in her reaction to such a phenomenon. What's striking is how much she's kept her kool.

What utter BS.

She spat the dummy & ran off to Londonistan.

Never learned the Aussie staple of copping it on the chin & sticking it out.

When she has backers like you why would she leave?

Because she has no loyalty.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:53pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:31pm:
Sure, Setanta:

Quote:
I don't like her because she is whiny princess that thinks she should not be criticised for her public statements and blames the reaction on others and not her own mouth.

A bit like a plate of uncovered meat, no? After all, how can we blame the cat?

Of course Aussies will call for her death. She only has herself to blame.

Manus, Nauru, Palestine, lest we forget. How very dare she?

That does not say anything about what nutjobs say. There was plenty of criticism that did not call for her to be killed, that you would use that as an affirmation of those that seek the death of others for what they say is a little bit off field. I wonder what she thinks of the mocking of the prophet like Hebdo? Has she said? I bet she's all for it.

Of course you think she's all for it, Setanta. That's because you haven't got a clue what she's all for. You haven't actually heard all those whiny statements you say she's made, you've simply read the outrage.

How very dare she?

Of course Yassmin's not all for it. She came to fame as the poster-girl for Muslim integration. She's selling a brand of Islam that stands against the ISIS crowd, and that's actually what you can't stand.

You don't like her because she's bit of a ditz, true. But you really hate her because she's a black, Muslim woman who had the gall to post a Tweet about refugees on ANZAC Day.

How very very dare she?

No, K, I've never read what she has said, how dare me! Shocked
   Is it that obvious K? Keep putting it up as fact and someone might believe it and you could never be wrong. It's so obvious that If I do not like someone it must be based on their gender, colour or religion, not their persona. 'nite K.

Oh, and I don't hate her. I just think she's an idiot.

Wasting your time with Karamel Set.

Sees all, knows all.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:10pm:

You not liking her boils down to the fact she's a Muslim, Setanta. You know that.

Who would blame a torrent of death threats and a nationwide media frenzy on their own mouth?

Yassmin has been incredibly restrained in her reaction to such a phenomenon. What's striking is how much she's kept her kool.

What utter BS.

She left because the tabloid press were camping on her front lawn. She was getting death threats on social media. She lost her job. She had the choice of some form of police protection, or to start a new life somewhere else.

I wouldn't cop that on the chin, I'd be sure to tell a few people to fck off. Instead, she clammed up for the entire furor, left the country, and after a couple of months, wrote a mild-mannered column somewhere about social media frenzies and identity politics.

Read the OP here. She even gets deported from the US without a reason and is cheerful and philosophical about it. You know something?

Yassmin isn't the raging Black Muslim you make her out to be. She's a pussy. She's no more than an Uncle Tom. If I was her, I'd be calling you out for the whinging, whining racist you really are. People like you have never had it so good. Even your self-declared race enemies are nice to you.

Manus, Nauru, Palestine, lest we forget.

I never thought I'd be defending a harmless statement like that, or some presenter on a mediocre radio show called Australia Wide, but morons like you have me backed into a corner.

Curtain-peeping thought-police like you are turning our country into a Nazi State.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 6:10pm:

What utter BS.

She left because the tabloid press were camping on her front lawn. She was getting death threats on social media. She lost her job. She had the choice of some form of police protection, or to start a new life somewhere else.

I wouldn't cop that on the chin, I'd be sure to tell a few people to fck off. Instead, she clammed up for the entire furor, left the country, and after a couple of months, wrote a mild-mannered column somewhere about social media frenzies and identity politics.

Read the OP here. She even gets deported from the US without a reason and is cheerful and philosophical about it. You know something?

Yassmin isn't the raging Black Muslim you make her out to be. She's a pussy. She's no more than an Uncle Tom. If I was her, I'd be calling you out for the whinging, whining racist you really are. People like you have never had it so good. Even your self-declared race enemies are nice to you.

Manus, Nauru, Palestine, lest we forget.

I never thought I'd be defending a harmless statement like that, or some presenter on a mediocre radio show called Australia Wide, but morons like you have me backed into a corner.

Curtain-peeping thought-police like you are turning our country into a Nazi State.

She even gets deported from the US without a reason

WRONG!!! She was scheduled for a paid speaking tour and she didn't have a US working visa. Do keep up Karnal.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print