Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New laws cause existing ones don't work apparently (Read 1750 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: New laws cause existing ones don't work apparently
Reply #15 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 4:16pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:11am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:01am:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:23am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:06am:
Then you deserve what you get.

I am not afraid of being shot by police....You on the other hand would prefer anyone had access to fire arms like America....Care to explain your position mate???

Huh Huh Huh

Pure assumption on your part.

As you refuse to clarify yourself assumptions are all I can judge your comments on....Are you afraid of the police having long fire arms like the OP and if so why....You do understand the TRG already has access to these weapons don't you???

Huh Huh Huh

First of all, quit it with the insults champ. Your little man sindrome is getting beyond a joke. Nearly as bad as weakend.

Now....
There is no reason for Australian police to carry firearms.
It is a power play...nothing more. 

Australia didn't have these sorts of violent home invasions, car jackings etc before these folk arived. We didn't carry on like that. Yeah there were a few bad eggs, but not as many as there are now. Gang feuds were mostly in house between rival gangs....not innocent jo blow public. People generally felt safe.

Because of the recent attacks etc. this weak gov decides it is going to arm the police with more power play items such as high powered rifles. Why?
Police already have access to these weapons so why is the need to arm them even more?

Seems to me like the imported crime is allowing them to lock us down even more. That ain't fair now is it?

And yes, I am a responsible citizen that works hard and contributes to society. I am not happy with our current gov. They are fleecing us left right and center and I do not trust that they are making these decisions for our best interest.

What insult....Coming from a dickhead like you is an insult....Afraid of the cops hey...Sook???

Cry Cry Cry

You must be a retard then hey if you don't understand what I said.  Grin

Not scared of cops at all...just don't trust them.  Wink
But as you were ya spastic.

Small man syndrome it is.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm

Kat wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
A heavily-armed police force requires an equally heavily-armed public.

Think these muppets are only gonna shoot terrorists?

Think again.

Yeah but the retards like phil and friends don't even think like that.
Stupidity must be born into them i think.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #17 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm

Kat wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
A heavily-armed police force requires an equally heavily-armed public.

Think these muppets are only gonna shoot terrorists?

Think again.

When they gave guns to the previously unarmed police in the UK they shot someone on a train

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #18 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 4:16pm:

I am not afraid of being shot by police....You on the other hand would prefer anyone had access to fire arms like America....Care to explain your position mate???

Huh Huh Huh

As you refuse to clarify yourself assumptions are all I can judge your comments on....Are you afraid of the police having long fire arms like the OP and if so why....You do understand the TRG already has access to these weapons don't you???

Huh Huh Huh

First of all, quit it with the insults champ. Your little man sindrome is getting beyond a joke. Nearly as bad as weakend.

Now....

Australia didn't have these sorts of violent home invasions, car jackings etc before these folk arived. We didn't carry on like that. Yeah there were a few bad eggs, but not as many as there are now. Gang feuds were mostly in house between rival gangs....not innocent jo blow public. People generally felt safe.

Because of the recent attacks etc. this weak gov decides it is going to arm the police with more power play items such as high powered rifles. Why?
Police already have access to these weapons so why is the need to arm them even more?

Seems to me like the imported crime is allowing them to lock us down even more. That ain't fair now is it?

And yes, I am a responsible citizen that works hard and contributes to society. I am not happy with our current gov. They are fleecing us left right and center and I do not trust that they are making these decisions for our best interest.

What insult....Coming from a dickhead like you is an insult....Afraid of the cops hey...Sook???

Cry Cry Cry

I would never resort to such a pathetic insult....Do you think you are better than the disabled dickhead or are you so shallow this is the best you can do....Your comments say more about you than me???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #19 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Huh Huh Huh

I'm thinking that's exactly what they said in Germany when Hitler took all their weapons away from the population
Yes
Hitled disarmed Germany before he took on the world.

It's what all despots do
Disarm the population
Then come down on them hard, safe in the knowledge that the population can't fight back.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:28pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:27pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Now....

Cry Cry Cry

I would never resort to such a pathetic insult....Do you think you are better than the disabled dickhead or are you so shallow this is the best you can do....Your comments say more about you than me???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Faark off phill.
Im sure you've heard that before in your miserable little insulting life.
You push for reaction little man. You got one.
I don't normally jack up at people but you my friend are a true farrkwit. Wink

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #21 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:35pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:28pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Now....

Cry Cry Cry

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Faark off phill.

Who cares what you dribble ass hole....You showed what a low life you are and deserve the crap you get....Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #22 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:38pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Huh Huh Huh

I'm thinking that's exactly what they said in Germany when Hitler took all their weapons away from the population
Yes
Hitled disarmed Germany before he took on the world.

It's what all despots do
Disarm the population
Then come down on them hard, safe in the knowledge that the population can't fight back.

So you believe the Victorian police are like Hitled (lol) and want to exterminate the population....Keep taking your meds mate you are loosing the plot???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #23 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:41pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Now....

Cry Cry Cry

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Faark off phill.

Who cares what you dribble ass hole....You showed what a low life you are and deserve the crap you get....Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Last resort of the incompetent - personal dribble.....

SOOK!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #24 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:41pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Now....

Cry Cry Cry

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Faark off phill.

Cry Cry Cry

Last resort of the incompetent - personal dribble.....

SOOK!

You would know!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #25 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:55pm

Only from observation.... missed again......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #26 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:59pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

The dickhead you are defending called my a retard and a spastic yet you see no offence....Says a lot about you mate....Well done!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #27 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:19am

Quote:
. So you believe the Victorian police are like Hitled (lol) and want to exterminate the population....Keep taking your meds mate you are loosing the plot???

Smiley Smiley Smiley   

So you would trust the government, the politicians and public service, the police department implicitly and give them TOTAL power?

It is you who is deluded

Politicians have prooven time and time again that they cannot be trusted

Police are also riddled with crooked cops, not just in Victoria, but all over the world.

Public servants, especially the senior ones, do not play fair or honestly in persuit of power and money.

Ever heard this statement
POWER CORRUPTS, ULTIMATE POWER CORRUPS ULTIMATELY.

Giving the grubberment total control is just asking for a despot to take over

It can and will happen anywhere, unless the people wake up.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 8:44am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:59pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

The dickhead you are defending called my a retard and a spastic yet you see no offence....Says a lot about you mate....Well done!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"The dickhead called me a retard"
Are you serious?  Grin Grin Grin
You must have some kind of special needs going on to not see the irony in that line alone.

Treat people how you want to be treated yourself.
Obviously you never learnt that throughout your life, so beat it loser.  Smiley

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 8:46am

Valkie wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:19am:
Quote:
. So you believe the Victorian police are like Hitled (lol) and want to exterminate the population....Keep taking your meds mate you are loosing the plot???

Smiley Smiley Smiley   

So you would trust the government, the politicians and public service, the police department implicitly and give them TOTAL power?

It is you who is deluded

Politicians have prooven time and time again that they cannot be trusted

Police are also riddled with crooked cops, not just in Victoria, but all over the world.

Public servants, especially the senior ones, do not play fair or honestly in persuit of power and money.

Ever heard this statement
POWER CORRUPTS, ULTIMATE POWER CORRUPS ULTIMATELY.

Giving the grubberment total control is just asking for a despot to take over

It can and will happen anywhere, unless the people wake up.

So correct.
People are supposed to learn from history.....not repeat it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print