Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Why did FD start a discussion board again?

To discuss sustainable fishing policies    
  0 (0.0%)
To promote carbon taxes    
  0 (0.0%)
To debate the use of road taxes over tolls    
  1 (16.7%)
To criticise the tinted races    
  4 (66.7%)
To protect the Freedom of decent white people eve    
  1 (16.7%)

Total votes: 6
« Created by: Mattyfisk on: Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:23pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Pagan Arab Jews (Read 12450 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Pagan Arab Jews
Reply #30 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:40pm

But I didn't say that FD, I said they "were basically following the religion of Abraham, but with a few extra gods thrown in". The biggest giveaway is the amount of detail the Quran dedicates to referencing Biblical tradition - and given the vast majority of its intended contemporary audience were pagan, this can only make sense if these people had widespread knowledge of this tradition - from their own religion.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 4:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
But I didn't say that FD, I said they "were basically following the religion of Abraham, but with a few extra gods thrown in". The biggest giveaway is the amount of detail the Quran dedicates to referencing Biblical tradition - and given the vast majority of its intended contemporary audience were pagan, this can only make sense if these people had widespread knowledge of this tradition - from their own religion.

FD knows all that, G, he's read the Quran (the relevant part, anyway). What he's asking for is some sort of archaeological evidence.

You know, like the 800 Jews Moh killed in a day or that Jew Moh tortured for his gold.

Can you please back those up as well?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:55am

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 3:40pm:

So you claim that the pagans were "basically following the religion of Abraham," but you have no evidence they were actually doing this, except some convoluted logic about how it makes sense they were already following this religion because that is what Muhammad converted them to. No wonder you got all hysterical and tried to change the subject.

FYI, this is an example of "yet another version of Islamic history" from Muslims.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #33 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:18am

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:55am:
FYI, this is an example of "yet another version of Islamic history" from Muslims.

No its not. Its only "another" version if other versions exist. And still, 3 pages and counting you are yet to demonstrate a single alternative muslim narrative.

And FYI - it is standard muslim narrative to claim the pagan arabs were merely divergent "Abrahamics". The descent from montheism to idol worship (paganism) is a repeating narrative in the Bible, and the culture and practices of the pre-Islamic arabs is merely another chapter on that theme.

But of course if you know of a different Islamic narrative, feel free to reveal it.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Can you give some examples of this "standard narrative"?

Is the narrative a recent invention?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:49pm

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:23pm:

That's another question, FD, but I'm curious. Are you free to reveal an alternative narrative? Are you permitted to reveal this?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:49pm:

That's another question, FD, but I'm curious. Are you free to reveal an alternative narrative? Are you permitted to reveal this?

A simple FOrf will always suffice in response to you, Paki.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 2:15pm

I'm more interested in the alternatives you alluded to.

I did ask first after all.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:09pm

The alternative is that the pagans are pagans.

Can you give some examples of this "standard narrative"? We are three pages into this thread and you have been ducking and weaving on this the whole time. It's kind of hypocritical of you to demand I answer questions don't you think?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 1:23am

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:49pm:

A simple FOrf will always suffice in response to you, Paki.

Exactlement. You may not agree with what we have to say, no? But you'll fight to the death for our right to say it. Headscarves, Islam, Pakistaniness, tintedness, you name it.

As you've always said, old chap, you're a secret Voltairean.

I won't tell if you don't, ja?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 9:55am

Then along comes JaSin and says something like...

The Age of the Jewish Messiah (Jesus) and the Moslem Prophet (Mohommed) are over!

Already we've had the Jewish Prophet (Hitler) and almost like around now - we will get the Moslem Messiah (Henry? via France). The New Age is beginning!

...so this is what the Moslems are waiting for - their Messiah who will die for their sins. Until then, they will not give up their Terrorism (poor man's military) as the last vapours of the once great 'military' Empire(s) of Islam (even against the 'Terminators' of the USA).
When their Messiah comes - they will vanquish all association to 'Empire' and become like what the Jews once were.

So having Trump and USA interventions, Russia, China involvements in Syria, Afghanistan, etc, etc. All meaningless excuses just to sell 'weaponry' in the meantime. After Syria, it will be Yemen and Quatar  Roll Eyes After that, its back to Libya.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:41am

freediver wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 8:09pm:
The alternative is that the pagans are pagans.

Ah that clears everything up. Try again - this time try and answer by 1. explaining how your "narrative" of what pagans were differs to what my narrative says and 2. actually cite some of these muslim alternative narratives that you alluded to.

Quote:
Can you give some examples of this "standard narrative"? We are three pages into this thread and you have been ducking and weaving on this the whole time. It's kind of hypocritical of you to demand I answer questions don't you think?

Its hypocritical to respond to a question by posing a different question that doesn't answer the first question - and then cry "ducking and weaving!".

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:56pm

Are you asking me to prove that when people say pagans, they mean pagans, and create a narrative around meaning what they say? Is it so unusual for Muslims to mean what they say that you expect me to quote them making a point of it?

Are you asking me to disprove your claim because you have no evidence at all to back it up? It is your claim. How many pages do you plan to stretch your obfuscation over?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:01pm

freediver wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
Are you asking me to prove that when people say pagans, they mean pagans, and create a narrative around meaning what they say? Is it so unusual for Muslims to mean what they say that you expect me to quote them making a point of it?

Are you asking me to disprove your claim because you have no evidence at all to back it up? It is your claim. How many pages do you plan to stretch your obfuscation over?

Cunning, no?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 2:34pm

freediver wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
Are you asking me to prove that when people say pagans, they mean pagans, and create a narrative around meaning what they say?

No that would be stupid.

What I'm asking actually makes sense. I'm asking you what different versions of history muslims have vis my definition of pre-Islamic arab pagans. I've been asking you for 3 pages and counting. So far not one. zilch, zip.

Has it dawned on you yet how idiotic the answer "that pagans are pagans" is? I certainly hope it has.

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print