Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Why did FD start a discussion board again?

To discuss sustainable fishing policies    
  0 (0.0%)
To promote carbon taxes    
  0 (0.0%)
To debate the use of road taxes over tolls    
  1 (16.7%)
To criticise the tinted races    
  4 (66.7%)
To protect the Freedom of decent white people eve    
  1 (16.7%)

Total votes: 6
« Created by: Mattyfisk on: Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:23pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Pagan Arab Jews (Read 12458 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Pagan Arab Jews
Reply #105 - May 16th, 2018 at 2:56pm

I have given those examples already. You didn't like them. I gave one in the opening post. Feel free to back it up Gandalf.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #106 - May 16th, 2018 at 3:00pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
freediver wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Which is bleeding obvious - that the people commonly referred to as Pagans are actually Jews, or that they are actually Pagans?

whats a 'pagan' FD? Are they all the same? Would it be fair to assert that the only criteria needed to describe someone as 'pagan' is that they worship multiple gods - irrespective of what other practices they observe, and whose traditions they follow?

Did it ever occur to you that I never denied the arab pagans were pagans? Is this confusion causing you now to jump to the ridiculous conclusion that I think the pagans were actually jews?

Can you at least quote Abu stating that the arab pagans were not as I described - Since this is the one muslim you have offered up as saying this (while stubbornly refusing to provide any actual quote)?

And don't bother with the 'cut and paste' routine with those deflection questions. I'm not going to respond to them (again) until you give me an actual answer to the questions I asked you first.

Again Gandalf, all I am asking is that you back up what you said - beyond repeating it. I should not need to spend 7 pages justifying it and pulling apart your slippery Muslim routine.

Do you understand the concept of evidence FD?

Look it up, because thats what 'backing up what I said' means - and I provided it.

It goes something like this:
- first comes the claim
- second comes the evidence.

You'll find each separately in the exact post#s I recently gave you. Go on, I believe in you.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #107 - May 16th, 2018 at 3:05pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 2:56pm:
I have given those examples already. You didn't like them. I gave one in the opening post. Feel free to back it up Gandalf.

oh goody a reference!

Only 7 pages, but we're here.

Oh but wait! You only quoted me. How exactly is that a "different version" to mine, when you just quote my version?

You promised me that Abu has a different version, eg:

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
What "different versions of history" are you referring to - vis my description of pre-Islamic pagan arabs?

freediver wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:18pm:
Abu's, for example. We have been over this in another thread recently.

why don't you quote it FD? Is it because you realise Abu never stated any such "alternative" version to mine? Or is it because the thread you refer to had absolutely nothing to do with this question?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #108 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
freediver wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Which is bleeding obvious - that the people commonly referred to as Pagans are actually Jews, or that they are actually Pagans?

whats a 'pagan' FD? Are they all the same? Would it be fair to assert that the only criteria needed to describe someone as 'pagan' is that they worship multiple gods - irrespective of what other practices they observe, and whose traditions they follow?

Did it ever occur to you that I never denied the arab pagans were pagans? Is this confusion causing you now to jump to the ridiculous conclusion that I think the pagans were actually jews?

Can you at least quote Abu stating that the arab pagans were not as I described - Since this is the one muslim you have offered up as saying this (while stubbornly refusing to provide any actual quote)?

And don't bother with the 'cut and paste' routine with those deflection questions. I'm not going to respond to them (again) until you give me an actual answer to the questions I asked you first.

Again Gandalf, all I am asking is that you back up what you said - beyond repeating it. I should not need to spend 7 pages justifying it and pulling apart your slippery Muslim routine.

Do you understand the concept of evidence FD?

Look it up, because thats what 'backing up what I said' means - and I provided it.

It goes something like this:
- first comes the claim
- second comes the evidence.

You'll find each separately in the exact post#s I recently gave you. Go on, I believe in you.

All I see are unsubstantiated claims followed up by more unsubstantiated claims.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #109 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:35pm

Have you worked out how the OP quote is an example of a different muslim narrative to mine vis the pagan arabs? If so, could you explain it to me?

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
All I see are unsubstantiated claims followed up by more unsubstantiated claims.

Is that like simply saying the 3 words "Abu's, for example", with no quote, or reference - and then claiming thereafter that you had provided "plenty of examples"?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #110 - May 16th, 2018 at 5:36pm

Your narrative was different from Abu's. You have failed to back it up.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - May 16th, 2018 at 8:58pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 3:05pm:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 2:56pm:

oh goody a reference!

Only 7 pages, but we're here.

Oh but wait! You only quoted me. How exactly is that a "different version" to mine, when you just quote my version?

You promised me that Abu has a different version, eg:

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
What "different versions of history" are you referring to - vis my description of pre-Islamic pagan arabs?

freediver wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 8:18pm:
Abu's, for example. We have been over this in another thread recently.

why don't you quote it FD? Is it because you realise Abu never stated any such "alternative" version to mine? Or is it because the thread you refer to had absolutely nothing to do with this question?

When are you going to back up FD's claim, G? We're waiting.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - May 16th, 2018 at 9:00pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:35pm:
Have you worked out how the OP quote is an example of a different muslim narrative to mine vis the pagan arabs? If so, could you explain it to me?

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm:

Is that like simply saying the 3 words "Abu's, for example", with no quote, or reference - and then claiming thereafter that you had provided "plenty of examples"?

FD wants you to provide that, G. Go on.

What's the matter, can't back up Abu's claim?

What sort of Moslem are you? Can't you just make something up?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #113 - May 21st, 2018 at 11:52am

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
Your narrative was different from Abu's.

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. I mean, 8 pages in, its not like we're about to get any actual evidence for this claim, are we?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #114 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:45pm

I'm still waiting for you to back up the claim I asked about in the OP.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - May 22nd, 2018 at 10:01pm

He's still waiting for you to blame Islam, G.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print