Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: What would be enough
Reply #45 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:23pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Now, how about you answer my questions

Ok
Let's have a sensible discussion about exactly what the Aboriginals Need, Want and Expect.

Let's assume theoretically, that the Australian government have decided to agree to any and all demands of the Aboriginals in an attempt to satisfy their demands.

What do the Aboriginals NEED

What do the Aboriginals WANT

What do the Aboriginals EXPECT.

This is a brainstorming session, so it's no holds barred

Just state what as clearly as possible.

They probably need, want, and expect, people like you to leave this country.

One can hardly blame them.

OFF TOPIC

ABUSIVE COWARDLY TROLL

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:25pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
What was that aboriginal program they ran on SBS which showed a totally different side to their community that was filled with successful people in all walks of life? It was a weekly window on a part of urban aboriginal society which otherwise never gets exposure in the mainstream media. These were interesting and sophisticated indigenous Australians with lots to say and not a hint of whinge or Aboriginal Nationalism.

Aboriginal Australia is a broad parish that includes the whingers, the bludgers, and the criminals ~ right through to those who quietly beaver away alongside the rest of us in mainstream society.

caricaturing them all with the same brush as losers and feckless parasites upon the taxpayer does many of them a grievous injustice.

Yes - leave that feckless loser parasite label for the likes of Unforgiven... fits like a glove... and they put gloves on him when he fits so he won't scrabble in the dirt and harm his hands.  Sort of a Sergeant Garp thing to stop him masturbating.  Be better if they bandaged his hands so he can't reach a keyboard and waste electrons.

Some coons are good people.... (not him of course- he's a waste of goanna lard) ... and only a true bigot would deny his imbecility by suggesting that only Whites can be bigoted.
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:41pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:31pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:24pm:

Ok
Let's have a sensible discussion about exactly what the Aboriginals Need, Want and Expect.

Let's assume theoretically, that the Australian government have decided to agree to any and all demands of the Aboriginals in an attempt to satisfy their demands.

OFF TOPIC

ABUSIVE COWARDLY TROLL

Drunken rant.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #48 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:31pm:

Ok

OFF TOPIC

ABUSIVE COWARDLY TROLL

Drunken rant.

OFF TOPIC

ABUSE

TROLL

PS....I don't drink fool

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #49 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Time to go

The troll fool is becoming boring

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:31pm:

Ok

OFF TOPIC

ABUSIVE COWARDLY TROLL

Drunken rant.

OFF TOPIC

ABUSE

TROLL

PS....I don't drink fool

You should.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #51 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
The sad thing is that no matter what you give the silly bastards - they will still be no better off.

Giving them the keys to Ayers Rock and Mt Warning will do not one thing to change their real situation, and will only make them less acceptable to others in the nation.  I'd go so far as to say it will undo the rather haphazard upward movement in their acceptability to the majority created with 'the apology'.. Instead of accepting that and moving on - they - like every other small and selfish group - used it as a platform from which to launch more and more insanity upon the majority.

When 3% of the population can wag to dog of the rest - there is something wrong.

What they want is anything they can get for nothing.

What they need is to get into the 21st Century and realise they are now a small proportion of the Australian population and they need to get in line with the rest and earn their way.

What politicians and governments need to do is start saying NO, and forget about the screeching press and the ranting 'racist' nonsense.  It's Racist to isolate Ayers Rock and Mt Warning for the exclusive use of a few of a certain kind - it is not racist to want to enjoy those things like everyone else.  I doubt that any single one of us here ever abused a Black or deprived or robbed a Black of anything*... yet they expect us all to take responsibility for the actions of others and of governments and agencies past which we had nothing to do with, and they expect us to accept exclusion from interesting areas just to suit them.

Falc em!

* unlike the bullshit photos master light tried to push on me last night as if I had anything to do with Kaffirs in chains.... I never laid a hand on them Niqqers... and I'm not responsible for it happening.  Adios, light - you've lost me as well, along with your Niqqer mates and pals.

Spoken like a surreptitious, insidious bigot.

How would British Aboriginal Grappler born with a foot in his mouth know?

Stick to publishing your fantasies about being a war hero.

Go eat your arse.

Oh, Grap triggered.

Rule Number 1: NO PERSON IN AUSTRALIA HAS HAD IT WORSE THAN THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE. FULL STOP.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Ok

They might have to go to WAR to get those things.... now what do they really need,want and expect?  Other than the right to abuse Whitey for feeding them..... (sighs) cut off all aid and let them work it out for themselves... they'll soon trim down their population one way or another without White Man's Interventionism/Oppression... such as hospitals, medicine, balanced diet, healthy food (not mostly meat) ... and law and order.. don't forget law and order....

Watched a thing today that took place during the StolenWealth Games - bunch of Aboriginals set up camp, the cops came to check them out - the Aboriginals shook fingers in their faces, demanded that they leave, some sheila screeched at them like a cockatoo (one of them Coon voices that grate so much - too much smoksan'beer, Bro), said they were not subject to 'their' laws, and they owned the joint and the cops should get out.

Reckon I'll give that a go if I ever get pulled over for a traffic fine....... seems to work wonders....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
The sad thing is that no matter what you give the silly bastards - they will still be no better off.

Giving them the keys to Ayers Rock and Mt Warning will do not one thing to change their real situation, and will only make them less acceptable to others in the nation.  I'd go so far as to say it will undo the rather haphazard upward movement in their acceptability to the majority created with 'the apology'.. Instead of accepting that and moving on - they - like every other small and selfish group - used it as a platform from which to launch more and more insanity upon the majority.

When 3% of the population can wag to dog of the rest - there is something wrong.

What they want is anything they can get for nothing.

What they need is to get into the 21st Century and realise they are now a small proportion of the Australian population and they need to get in line with the rest and earn their way.

What politicians and governments need to do is start saying NO, and forget about the screeching press and the ranting 'racist' nonsense.  It's Racist to isolate Ayers Rock and Mt Warning for the exclusive use of a few of a certain kind - it is not racist to want to enjoy those things like everyone else.  I doubt that any single one of us here ever abused a Black or deprived or robbed a Black of anything*... yet they expect us all to take responsibility for the actions of others and of governments and agencies past which we had nothing to do with, and they expect us to accept exclusion from interesting areas just to suit them.

Falc em!

* unlike the bullshit photos master light tried to push on me last night as if I had anything to do with Kaffirs in chains.... I never laid a hand on them Niqqers... and I'm not responsible for it happening.  Adios, light - you've lost me as well, along with your Niqqer mates and pals.

Spoken like a surreptitious, insidious bigot.

How would British Aboriginal Grappler born with a foot in his mouth know?

Stick to publishing your fantasies about being a war hero.

Go eat your arse.

Oh, Grap triggered.

Rule Number 1: NO PERSON IN AUSTRALIA HAS HAD IT WORSE THAN THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE. FULL STOP.

Wrong.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:42pm:

Their worst years lasted for 45,000 years before today's First World society arrived to bring them every advantage that millions of migrants have been seeking here from all over the world.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #55 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 11:18pm

Ok

Valkie hasn't yet finished eating their lunch.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #56 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 11:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
What was that aboriginal program they ran on SBS which showed a totally different side to their community that was filled with successful people in all walks of life? It was a weekly window on a part of urban aboriginal society which otherwise never gets exposure in the mainstream media. These were interesting and sophisticated indigenous Australians with lots to say and not a hint of whinge or Aboriginal Nationalism.

Aboriginal Australia is a broad parish that includes the whingers, the bludgers, and the criminals ~ right through to those who quietly beaver away alongside the rest of us in mainstream society.

caricaturing them all with the same brush as losers and feckless parasites upon the taxpayer does many of them a grievous injustice.

Yes - leave that feckless loser parasite label for the likes of Unforgiven... fits like a glove... and they put gloves on him when he fits so he won't scrabble in the dirt and harm his hands.  Sort of a Sergeant Garp thing to stop him masturbating.  Be better if they bandaged his hands so he can't reach a keyboard and waste electrons.

Some coons are good people.... (not him of course- he's a waste of goanna lard) ... and only a true bigot would deny his imbecility by suggesting that only Whites can be bigoted.

Oh dear! I have punctured Grappler's ego and hurt it's feelings. Now Grappler's insidious bigotry publishing might suffer lower productivity and his boss Yadda might have to let Grappler go.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:06am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, white fellas.  Not a black fella amongst 'em but they reckon they can tell black fellas how to live their lives.   Obviously they have learnt nothing from the past history of that being done.   Bugger me, looks like all the problems of dictating to people have passed 'em by.  Paternalism didn't work.  Genocide didn't work, except in Tasmania.   No full blood black fellas there now, hey?  Now they just want to make all the Black fellas act like white fellas.

You lot appear to forget, white fellas stole this land from the black fellas.  White fellas destroyed their families, stole their children, tried to turn 'em to white fellas.  Did that work?  Nope.

Perhaps instead of dictating to others, you should ask them what they want and need?   Why should they become white fellas?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're a fool.

Who's dictating? Ask them what they want & need?

Nothing is ever enough.

Nothing was stolen, nor families destroyed.

As for turning them into white fellas ..... for some that's exactly what they are for all intents & purposes

because people like you believe that being Aboriginal is just a state of mind.  Roll Eyes

Dearie Dearie me tsk tsk tsk.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:13am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:37pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
I'm glad you said 'appear' - you are often wrong because you have a terrible tendency to 'read in' to anyone else's statement and cast it in the worst possible light.

I treat Kaffirs the same way as everyone else - in an open and friendly manner without judgement - my door is always open ....

The time of 'the fair go' and the 'fair treatment' by 'the good guys' is long gone... it went out the door when this nation began to kow-tow to special interest groups and thus opened the door to inequalities everywhere, and near-anarchy, with 'merit', for example, being how much you are prepared to demand....

Started with the 'feminists' and the nation has been in the sewer ever since.

That is your opinion, Graps.  Unfortunately it is wrong.  Appears you seem to think that giving people a "fair go" includes ignoring their plight, rather than addressing it.  Tsk, tsk.   Never took you for a whiner and a whinger.  Appears I was wrong.  The "Politics of Jealousy" appears to be what you're claiming.    Roll Eyes

Grin That's you're opinion & you're often wrong

IMHO Grappler is right .. you're merely a guilt ridden apologist with an over inflated opinion ...... & ego.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:37pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
I'm glad you said 'appear' - you are often wrong because you have a terrible tendency to 'read in' to anyone else's statement and cast it in the worst possible light.

I treat Kaffirs the same way as everyone else - in an open and friendly manner without judgement - my door is always open ....

The time of 'the fair go' and the 'fair treatment' by 'the good guys' is long gone... it went out the door when this nation began to kow-tow to special interest groups and thus opened the door to inequalities everywhere, and near-anarchy, with 'merit', for example, being how much you are prepared to demand....

Started with the 'feminists' and the nation has been in the sewer ever since.

That is your opinion, Graps.  Unfortunately it is wrong.  Appears you seem to think that giving people a "fair go" includes ignoring their plight, rather than addressing it.  Tsk, tsk.   Never took you for a whiner and a whinger.  Appears I was wrong.  The "Politics of Jealousy" appears to be what you're claiming.    Roll Eyes

And yet you abhor the Intervention.... was that 'ignoring their plight'?

It wasn't answering their needs.  Of the IIRC 66 findings from the Royal Commission that prompted the Intervention, not one, no, not one, was addressed by the Intervention.  Howard produced this wonderful Intervention and he failed dismally to address what the Royal Commission found.   Tsk, tsk.  Howards second lowest point during his Prime Ministership.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
What would you ask be done for 'their plight'?  Cut off booze supplies?  Give them more sustenance money than every other unemployed person?  Imprison any who beat up their missus or might even think of doing so?  Give them free housing or subsidised housing?

How about addressing the IIRC 66 findings of the Royal Commission, Graps rather than simply throwing the Army at the settlements to build houses?  Hey?  Too hard a concept to grasp?  Really?   Roll Eyes

Now, stop your whinging and whining old man.  Start acting your age.  Start actually addressing the issues rather than just slamming people who have been slammed all their lives by dickheads like you.  It's enough to make a person weep to read the bullshit that you and your fellow whingers and whiners have been posting.  The same tired old bullshit, the same tired old lies and the tired old crap.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's you to a tee ..... you're the dickhead with the same ol same ol guilt ridden crap.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print