Send Topic Print
Vegan child abuse (Read 4205 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Vegan child abuse
Apr 11th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Yeah, vegan diets are just fantastic! !!
My 1 year old eats meat every day and he's a little ball of muscle.

GET SOME BLOODY MEAT IN YA

Sydney parents face court over vegan diet which left baby 'malnourished

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-parents-face-court-over-vegan-diet-wh...

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Vegan child abuse
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:18pm

A few years back we had this young lad at work.
Fit, bright young bloke who ate healthy.
He met a girl. She looked like a crack head. Skinny rickerty looking thing, all drawn in the face. Turns out she was vegan.
He then became a vegan. Lentils and tofu mixed with whatever garbage they eat. Within 2yrs he looked like a crack head himself. No stamina at all as we used to do night shift regularly (and he didn't have a problem with nights before his fandangled new diet). It ruined him.
As far as I know he is still vegan and looking worse than he did back then.

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.
I love a good rib or T bone.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:23pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:18pm:
He met a girl. She looked like a crack head. Skinny rickerty looking thing, all drawn in the face. Turns out she was vegan.
He then became a vegan. Lentils and tofu mixed with whatever garbage they eat. Within 2yrs he looked like a crack head himself. No stamina at all as we used to do night shift regularly (and he didn't have a problem with nights before his fandangled new diet). It ruined him.

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

I agree: each to their own.

I've seen sick looking vegans, and I've seen sick looking meat eaters.

Meanwhile:

Regarding the parents in the OP: women produce milk for a reason. Silly people.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:43pm

discipline .

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/24/vegan-bodybuilder-40-aims-for-mr-universe-title-as...

Vegan bodybuilder, 40, aims for Mr Universe title as he says meat-free diet has made him stronger than ever

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:23pm:

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

Meanwhile:

https://debamboozled.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/food-patrick-baboumian-germanys...

Yes. Womens breast milk is imo essential to a babies diet requirements. Both my kids are breast fed and both are extremely healthy. I do realise some women don't produce enough hence the formula but if they do have a healthu milk supply they are neglecting their children by not giving it to them. Nothing more beautiful than your beloved girl breast feeding your children. And I jack up big time if someone has a go at her in public for feeding. She does it in a quiet area normally with a sheet over so people aren't put out....but you still get the snearing looks etc. Grrrhhhhhh.

Cows milk on the other hand. Essential for calves diet and to put on weight quickly. Humans don't need it.

I would love to know this blokes daily diet.

Have you read "A diet for a new America" by John Robbins?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:46pm:

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

Meanwhile:

https://debamboozled.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/food-patrick-baboumian-germanys...

Yes. Womens breast milk is imo essential to a babies diet requirements. Both my kids are breast fed and both are extremely healthy. I do realise some women don't produce enough hence the formula but if they do have a healthu milk supply they are neglecting their children by not giving it to them. Nothing more beautiful than your beloved girl breast feeding your children. And I jack up big time if someone has a go at her in public for feeding. She does it in a quiet area normally with a sheet over so people aren't put out....but you still get the snearing looks etc. Grrrhhhhhh.

Cows milk on the other hand. Essential for calves diet and to put on weight quickly. Humans don't need it.

I ordered it from bookdepository.com the last time you mentioned it, but I haven't read it yet (haven't even opened the box).

I'll get onto it soon   Smiley

And yes: the longer on the breast the better.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:49pm:

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

Meanwhile:

I ordered it from bookdepository.com the last time you mentioned it, but I haven't read it yet (haven't even opened the box).

You will enjoy this book.

I recommend it to everyone who wishes to better their lifestyle and better understand how the meat dairy and poultry industry works....and the money they invest to fool us silly humans.  Also has some great stories about those "dumb" animals.
I didn't eat meat for quite some time after I read it and I felt amazing. Could run rings around my work mates in the hottest part of Australia, just north of you in fact.  Grin

I think I will read it again becuase I have become lazy.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:11pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:43pm:

Vegan diet & synthetic 'Roids .... No?  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:29pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:49pm:

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

Meanwhile:

You will enjoy this book.

I recommend it to everyone who wishes to better their lifestyle and better understand how the meat dairy and poultry industry works....and the money they invest to fool us silly humans.  Also has some great stories about those "dumb" animals.
I didn't eat meat for quite some time after I read it and I felt amazing. Could run rings around my work mates in the hottest part of Australia, just north of you in fact.  Grin

I think I will read it again becuase I have become lazy.

When we started discussing this stuff on the forum, I noticed that I was eating way too much meat (the bad stuff, too: salami, chorizo, sausages, pork belly, etc.).

I've now cut it right back, and I feel much better.

Much more energy!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #9 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:30pm

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

Paleo ppl eat meat

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:32pm

Same with paleo Pete.

Each to their own.

Meanwhile:

From what i hear hospitals advise mothers to feed their babies that mixed crap instead of breastfeeding a lot nowadays. Apparently breastfeeding gives more immunity to vaccines.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #11 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:33pm

Meanwhile just pointing out that to not feed a baby properly is abuse. However a newborn baby doesnt need meat.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:33pm

I love seeing snowflakes like these vegans come unstuck. It's a pity they had to bring their child into the stupidity. When a young human is developing it needs all the nutrients it can get. How could they not know that?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:39pm

Yes. Womens breast milk is imo essential to a babies diet requirements. ...

... Cows milk on the other hand. Essential for calves diet and to put on weight quickly. Humans don't need it.

I read somewhere that avocado is the next best thing, if breast milk isn't available.

Or, it's the best first solid food (?).

Not sure how true it is.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
Yes. Womens breast milk is imo essential to a babies diet requirements. ...

... Cows milk on the other hand. Essential for calves diet and to put on weight quickly. Humans don't need it.

I read somewhere that avocado is the next best thing, if breast milk isn't available.

Or, it's the best first solid food (?).

Not sure how true it is.

During the Vietnam War Vietnamese troops used coconut milk  when they didn't have blood plasma. It worked too.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print