Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hungry - anti-immigration campaign wins... (Read 2104 times)
miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hungry - anti-immigration campaign wins...
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Instead of building walls and trying to keep immigrants out, shouldn't we be trying to integrate them into society??

I suppose Hungary doesn't have the money to do that.

No they just have the wrong immigrants

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:27pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 5:47pm:
Instead of building walls and trying to keep immigrants out, shouldn't we be trying to integrate them into society??

We've done an outstanding job here of integrating our ME Mussos into ghettoes of their own choosing.... what more could we do as a nation?  We give them freedom of choice and they embrace it with all arms, including firearms..... and they totally respect this nation and society and culture for providing them with such opportunity undreamt of......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:29pm

Economic Union - not national identity union and not cultural union.... that says it all.

Sounds like the EU is about to self-destruct.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:29pm:
Economic Union - not national identity union and not cultural union.... that says it all.

Sounds like the EU is about to self-destruct.

Within 10 to 15 years it will be a fly-blow on the pages of history.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:50pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
issuevoter wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:06am:
If the EU cannot defend its borders, the central authority has no right to demand that a member state accept the situation.

Those authorities in Brussels live in an "Ivory Tower," from which they pontificate on a social experiment that no one signed up for. Member countries were persuaded to join the EU for economic reasons, not to be scolded for preserving their national identity.

So why doesn't Hungary leave the EU, Issue?

I'm curious.

Why does not accepting a tidal wave of third world people mean they should leave the EU? The EU is an economic entity, not a dictatorship of who should live where. I'm pretty sure Poland nor Hungary had no hand in the history of the middle east and has no mandate to take people because they broke it by starting wars there. Let the US take them.

The middle east would be a sh1thole regardless of whether anyone helped or hindered it.

It is a backward inbred religious cult posing as a group of like-minded enthusiasts.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:25am

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:50pm:
If the EU cannot defend its borders, the central authority has no right to demand that a member state accept the situation.

Those authorities in Brussels live in an "Ivory Tower," from which they pontificate on a social experiment that no one signed up for. Member countries were persuaded to join the EU for economic reasons, not to be scolded for preserving their national identity.

I'm curious.

Why does not accepting a tidal wave of third world people mean they should leave the EU? The EU is an economic entity, not a dictatorship of who should live where. I'm pretty sure Poland nor Hungary had no hand in the history of the middle east and has no mandate to take people because they broke it by starting wars there. Let the US take them.

The middle east would be a sh1thole regardless of whether anyone helped or hindered it.

It is a backward inbred religious cult posing as a group of like-minded enthusiasts.  Smiley Smiley

Apart from their plane refuelling industry. Qantas would be fcked without Dubai, but what do you care about planes?

You're more into ground wars, eh?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #21 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:27am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:25am:

I'm curious.

Apart from their plane refuelling industry. Qantas would be fcked without Dubai, but what do you care about planes?

What the fkk in jeezus are you on about retard?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:35am

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:27am:

I'm curious.

What the fkk in jeezus are you on about retard?

Not too bright is she, boys?

Pants down, Hole. Who wants her first?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:46pm

I'm curious.

Sure, Paki, because all the airlines that refuel sowhere else are fracked. Singapore, thai, Cathay. 

And of course Qantas never ever refuelled anywhere else but Dubai.
Bigol's assessment of you is correct.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:53pm

Returning to Orban: despite his serious flaws as a democratic leader and alignment with Putin, his electoral success points to a real and legitimate anxiety in Hungary about immigration and Islamisation, especially in the aftermath of the 2015-16 surge in both. Orban leads but others are not far behind. In 20 years, I predict, civilisationist parties likely will be widely in government; no less important, their policies will have influenced their conservative and leftist rivals. It would be folly to try to ignore or ostracise this movement; far better to temper, educate and learn from it.

Daniel Pipes is president of the Middle East Forum
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:00pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:55pm

Tibor Fischer in Britain’s The Telegraph on Tuesday:

ORBAN's government passed a Holocaust denial law, made Holocaust education compulsory and financed an Oscar-winning film about Auschwitz. His party has Roma MPs. It has offered student scholarships to Syrians and Iraqis. Orban’s election campaign has been characterised as anti-mig­rant. That’s misleading. His campaign was anti uncontrolled, idllegal migration, and the EU dumping people who claim to be asylum-seekers in Hungary. He believes a country should have some say in who enters its borders, a view, I suspect, many voters in Europe would agree with. Why is his reputation so bad? The former communists, until recently the main opposition, have suckered Western liberals, the left and the EU’s left-leaning management into believing that Orban is evil personified. So skilfully that The Guardian ran a ­column suggesting that voters should support the neo-Nazis in Hungary to dislodge Orban. You couldn’t make it up.

Soros and GetUp! characterised Abbott just like that and for years insisted on seeing no difference between illegal immigrants and legal ones. And of course they have cadres on this board who still insist that there were no illegal immigrants by boat and the only illegals are on planes, coming with visas and passports. Just watch them flogging that dead horse again.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:07pm

Frank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:46pm:

I'm curious.

Sure, Paki, because all the airlines that refuel sowhere else are fracked. Singapore, thai, Cathay. 

And of course Qantas never ever refuelled anywhere else but Dubai.
Bigol's assessment of you is correct.

Qantas' business model is integration with Emirates. Our national carrier is partnered with the dirty Arabs. As an ex-plane refeulling veteran, Big Hole doesn't have a clue.

And as a past student of the prestigious University of Balogney, well. That's two bottoms up, no?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #27 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:27pm:
Auggie wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 5:47pm:

We've done an outstanding job here of integrating our ME Mussos into ghettoes of their own choosing.... what more could we do as a nation?  We give them freedom of choice and they embrace it with all arms, including firearms..... and they totally respect this nation and society and culture for providing them with such opportunity undreamt of......

Do you think that is more about number and where we place them? Why redline Sydney and send them to other cities where they can integrate better??

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #28 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:23am

About every big wave of migrants, apart from the Dutch, settled close to each other. The kids moved out of those “ghettoes.”

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print