Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Can you recommend a movie I can watch? (Read 13131 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Can you recommend a movie I can watch?
Reply #90 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 8:28pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 8:25pm:
One flew over the Cuckoos nest is always good viewing.

But Cuckoo's do not have nests...

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 8:38pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 8:28pm:

That's strange.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 8:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
I recommend you watch the World Famous (and it really is) movie called
THE ROOM.

I guarantee you will never see another Film quite like it.
Not many people can make it to the end and nearly all who have seen it, never watch it again.

Based on the book of the same name - a mother and her son?

*Buzz!

Wrong answer Turd McTurdface.

In that case you must be talking about "the worst movie ever made" (according to hundreds of reviews).

Ignore JaSin's recommendation, people (just ignore him in general is pretty good advice).

It has a cult following, but it's really not worth watching.

You'd enjoy 'Zombeavers' much more.

And why should not people 'experience' THE ROOM?
Just because it is voted the worst movie ever, why can't people see for themselves, what they think of the worst movie ever.

Your ZombieBeaver is a blatant attempt to be the worst apathetically. Just a college dorm movie.  Roll Eyes Similar to the other College Dorm USA movies you watch... all those college young girls during freshman.

With THE ROOM, the Director was serious about his work.
That's authentic!

You're not a very good movie reviewer Turd McTurdface.
'Who hasn't' seen Black Sheep?! Roll Eyes
Do you think you're special Turd McTurdface?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #93 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 9:12pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 8:38pm:

That's strange.

Not really, they lay their eggs in other bird's nests. They hatch, throw out the real offspring, and get fed by the "cucked" parents. Do you know why we have the term "cucked" or "cuckoled" in human societies? Women let their men be cucked all the time, it's estimated 10% of children raised by men are not their own.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #94 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 9:12pm:

That's strange.

Not really, they lay their eggs in other bird's nests. They hatch, throw out the real offspring, and get fed by the "cucked" parents. Do you know why we have the term "cucked" or "cuckoled" in human societies? Women let their men be cucked all the time, it's estimated 10% of children raised by men are not their own.

Eh wart boi you could have had my children moonya

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #95 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 10:50pm

The Reboot wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 9:36pm:

That's strange.

As a young 15 yo was was offered in Kalgoorlie "You pretty wart boi, come on, you wanna moonya tuppy?" I backed away... We did go and talk to the hookers on Hay? street often. There was the upper and lower, the upper had the young ones, lower and it was not as well lit with what I assumed were the grannies. They would never let us in, not that I really wanted to, they knew we were illegal. It was a good time talking to them and the first time I heard the term "slops bucket". The girls were very open with what they did.

That's part of my running away from home story as a young fella. I worked in the mines out of Kalgoorlie(Kalgoorlie Lakeview and Star). Lied about age. You may not believe all of it if I told it. Formative years. God bless the '70s.

« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2019 at 10:59pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:06pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 10:50pm:

That's strange.

As a young 15 yo was was offered in Kalgoorlie "You pretty wart boi, come on, you wanna moonya tuppy?" I backed away... We did go and talk to the hookers on Hay? street often. There was the upper and lower, the upper had the young ones, lower and it was not as well lit with what I assumed were the grannies. They would never let us in, not that I really wanted to, they knew we were illegal. It was a good time talking to them and the first time I heard the term "slops bucket". The girls were very open with what they did.

That's part of my running away from home story as a young fella. I worked in the mines out of Kalgoorlie(Kalgoorlie Lakeview and Star). Lied about age. You may not believe all of it if I told it. Formative years. God bless the '70s.

Oh I believe it. I lived in Kalgoorlie for a time, pretty fuqed up place to say the least.

70's was a good era for music.  Cheesy bet it's even more so for the nostalgia factor (early 90's baby here).

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #97 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:13pm

The Reboot wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:06pm:

That's strange.

Oh I believe it. I lived in Kalgoorlie for a time, pretty fuqed up place to say the least.

70's was a good era for music.  Cheesy bet it's even more so for the nostalgia factor (early 90's baby here).

I have really cool stories from then, from Melbourne ethinc Sharpies to boongs playing pool sharks "use it like a spear bro" and beat them.

The ethincs wanted a shower, we took them back to our boarding house and let them use the showers, the boarding house owner threw a spaz. I gave him enough schit to make him stutter for the whole process of kicking us out. We moved. We also had and older guy who wanted to root us, Shorty. Fun times.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:27pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:13pm:

That's strange.

I have really cool stories from then, from Melbourne ethinc Sharpies to boongs playing pool sharks "use it like a spear bro" and beat them.

The ethincs wanted a shower, we took them back to our boarding house and let them use the showers, the boarding house owner threw a spaz. I gave him enough schit to make him stutter for the whole process of kicking us out. We moved. We also had and older guy who wanted to root us, Shorty. Fun times.

Does not surprise me. Guys like to fuq guys more than they own up to  Cheesy

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #99 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:50pm

The Reboot wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:27pm:

That's strange.

His nick "shorty" was well deserved, he was a really short red headed guy in his late 30s, early 40s. Yeah he was a poof and we knew it.  Didn't stop us from having parties. What disturbed me was one night we had an arm wrestling comp. He already had his "boi" and I won every round. Shorty then got pissed and abused his boi and didn't want him anymore. He wanted me. That wasn't going to happen but what really pissed me was he started to diminish his boi, abusing him and deeming him unworthy of being Shorties boi, he was crying badly. He wanted me. Eek.

More fun stories later, be assured my arse remained intact.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:28am

Setanta wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:50pm:
The Reboot wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:27pm:

That's strange.

His nick "shorty" was well deserved, he was a really short red headed guy in his late 30s, early 40s. Yeah he was a poof and we knew it.  Didn't stop us from having parties. What disturbed me was one night we had an arm wrestling comp. He already had his "boi" and I won every round. Shorty then got pissed and abused his boi and didn't want him anymore. He wanted me. That wasn't going to happen but what really pissed me was he started to diminish his boi, abusing him and deeming him unworthy of being Shorties boi, he was crying badly. He wanted me. Eek.

More fun stories later, be assured my arse remained intact.

Careful moonya boi, you might get called a "homophobe".  Cheesy

I know there's nothing more annoying. Had a substance dealer try to kiss me once. Ugh, didn't he know I like the pussy?  Cheesy Made it pretty clear.

This is why you stay off the drugs, children.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #101 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:27am

My Cousin Vinnie deserves a re-visit at times...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #102 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:13am

Marathon man.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:30pm

I like watching Foreign films - most are very original and not fictional far-fetched like USA films of today.
When young, Foreign Films taught me to speed read the subtitles - especially during the sex scenes.  Cheesy Wouldn't want to miss the action  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:46pm

For something light, there's Murder Mystery on Netflix, with Adam Sandler and Jenifer Aniston.  Watched it last night

For change of pace, after the above, began watching a foreign series, called, I think, Dark Spot.  About an isolated town in French forests.  Town has had 37 murders in the past x years, according to a visiting official.  Scenery's not bad.  Has an episode about a wolf, which was a nice touch.  Caves, insane people, lots of dankness and rain dripping from forest branches, mists, intrepid female police lead, a gay police offsider, long empty roads -- through forests of course.  Enough oddities to keep it moving and nothing too disturbing.  Might watch the rest tonight

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print