Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
First Nation People say Hands OFF (Read 12975 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: First Nation People say Hands OFF
Reply #90 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 12:01am

Retarded, backwards, un-orthodox (denial) version.
Note: whitey male wears black, darkie female wears white.
Grin Grin Grin   ...DA Losers!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #91 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 12:16am

The White 'Feminine' RACE.

Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #92 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 1:37am

(doesn't matter)
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:36pm by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #93 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:28am

First Nation'S People say Hands OFF

National plebiscite before handing over any more national icons and before ratifying any current handovers - open and free discussion including ALL interest groups - which includes Joe and Jo White Public over land handovers and restrictions on entry etc.

PUT IT TO A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE, YOU GUTLESS TWERPS.

Never heard such bullshit in my life.  And many here and elsewhere wonder why people become more 'radicalised' in their own country and we end up with an 'extremist' controlling 'government' that ends up wrecking it for all.

Simple, really - as history shows over and over - you put in an 'extreme' government to overturn and control the bullshit going down endlessly, and then once they've done their job, they go after the big banana of total control - but the thing is - even in doing so, they can hardly do as much harm as the 'open-minded radicals' doing the 'deep meaningful thinking' about 'issues' these days, and ensuring themselves total control by stealth.  SS-DD.

Governmental structures (as opposed to 'governments')*  beware - eventually the ordinary people have had enough and will kick you into the gutter.

* in this context, a 'governmental structure' is a style and form of 'government' and governance - a 'government' is simply the physical structure in place - learn the difference, for your very lives, Grasshoppers - of these, the entrenched structure is by far the most dangerous and persistent in its lasting harm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:34am

Jasin wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
So-called 'Superior' White males
...outbred by yellow people in Sydney.
Are slaves to the Yellow man's 'Sport' culture in Melbourne.
Grin Grin

Yeah - but some 'white' men let the yellows in for their own purposes - namely undermining the rights of all the other White men.  Pretty much the same as all the other bullshit that's been going down for over forty years now..... read the signs, son.  All dedicated to destroying the rights of ordinary white men to simply be men and prosper, so that a self-appointed few can ride above the pack and exploit them all.

I say thrown them all out.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #95 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:55pm

Here are five simple statements that cannot be disputed.

Read them and then tell me why we should throw money at abbos who have no interest in working

1) what one person receives without working for, another person must work without receiving.

2) you cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

3) the grubberment cannot give to anybody anything that the grubberment does not first take from someone else.

4) you cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5) when half the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does them no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Australian workers currently pay between 25% and 40% of their income to the grubberment.
This money is wasted, thrown at parasites in Australia and overseas.
Why should we bother to work to support someone too damn lazy to support themselves?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #96 - May 1st, 2018 at 5:37pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
Here are five simple statements that cannot be disputed.

Read them and then tell me why we should throw money at abbos who have no interest in working

1) what one person receives without working for, another person must work without receiving.

2) you cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

3) the grubberment cannot give to anybody anything that the grubberment does not first take from someone else.

4) you cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5) when half the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does them no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Australian workers currently pay between 25% and 40% of their income to the grubberment.
This money is wasted, thrown at parasites in Australia and overseas.
Why should we bother to work to support someone too damn lazy to support themselves?

No comment from apologists and abbo supporters eh

Too close to the truth eh,?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:44pm

'
Stolen land' is BS

Last month, Greens Senator Dr Mehreen Faruqi spoke some of the most misguided and divisive words heard in parliament in recent times. She said: ‘We are subject to rules that white people never are’ and claimed that a ‘culture of online harassment, bullying and toxicity now targets everyone who is not a straight white man’.
Her speech begins with: ‘We are gathered here today on stolen land’. Wrong. Australia was lawfully conquered and settled by the British Empire in accordance with the international norms of the old world order. That was a ‘might makes right’ world. Whoever could raise an army and conquer land did so. Muslim Arabs and Turks have had their fair share of conquests, as have Christian Europeans. The Treaty of Westphalia in 1648 sowed the seeds for the modern concept of territorial sovereignty within demarcated borders. Though it wasn’t until 1928 under the General Treaty for Renunciation of War as an Instrument of National Policy that territorial acquisition by force was first attempted to be outlawed through consensus among international signatories.
Otherwise known as the Kellogg-Briand Pact (after its authors US Secretary of State Frank B. Kellogg and French foreign minister Aristide Briand), this 1928 pact of course didn’t succeed in immediately putting an end to all war. In fact, World War II, the most destructive of all conflicts still managed to occur only a decade later. Yet the importance of the pact came in its aftermath.
Shortly after the emergence of the United Nations, its Charter went on to guaranteeing ‘territorial integrity’ to member states. In the process, any territory acquired before the 1928 pact was deemed lawfully conquered under a ‘right of conquest’. Borders essentially became frozen in place and future conquests were made unlawful.
This prohibition was not applied retroactively. Doing so would have thrown the entire world into turmoil since virtually every piece of land has, at some point, been conquered by outside forces – or to use Dr Faruqi’s rhetoric, ‘stolen’.
Since Australia was settled in 1788  – a century and four decades prior to the cut-off point for lawful conquests in 1928  – its territorial legitimacy has never been in doubt. Hence, there are no legal or historical grounds to think of Australia’s founding as land ‘theft’.
As someone who identifies as a Muslim, Dr Faruqi should know of Islamic civilisation’s own territorial conquests far beyond the outskirts of Mecca in the 7th century stretching all the way to Spain in the west and China in the east.
Does she believe the Arabic-speaking Islamic countries that today stretch across North Africa, having conquered and replaced the indigenous Egyptian, Carthaginian, Berber and Nubian civilisations are all ‘stolen lands’? Does she believe that Iran, once home to an indigenous Avestan-speaking Zoroastrian culture, is ‘stolen land’?
There was once an indigenous Hindu civilisation in Dr Faruqi’s own country of origin, Pakistan. Islam was first introduced in the region by Umayyad conqueror Muhammad Bin Qasim in 711. Does she believe that Pakistan is built on ‘stolen land’? One wonders, was Dr Faruqi not aware of Australia’s colonial history prior to her arrival? If so, why bother choosing to migrate to a country whose historical foundations fill you with such moral dread?

Worse yet, she goes on to declare: ‘I bring to this chamber my track record on shaking things up and shifting the agenda on issues as diverse as decriminalising abortion, drug law reform, LGBTQI rights, the right to die with dignity and protecting our environment.’
With the exception of protecting the environment, literally everything else on her list is at complete odds with Islam. There isn’t one credible scholar of mainstream Islamic jurisprudence from any one of the four Sunni (Hanafi, Shafi’i, Maliki and Hanbali) and three Shi’ite (Ithna Ashari, Isma’ili and Zaidi) schools of thought that has ruled in favour of abortion, drugs, same-sex marriage, gender fluidity and euthanasia.
What Dr Faruqi seems to be following isn’t exactly ‘Islam’. It’s her own ideological fusion tinged with cultural Marxism, third-wave feminism and post-colonialism which she thinks is Islam when she boasts in her speech which she thinks is Islam when she boasts in her speech of being ‘unapologetically… a brown, Muslim, migrant’. This alliance between secular Muslim activists and the far-Left isn’t one based on strict theological, jurisprudential or moral consistency. They’re not united by common values so much as they’re united against a common enemy; that is, Anglo-Celtic, Judeo-Christian Western civilisation.
As long as secular Muslim activists are provided a platform by the far-Left to fight imaginary ‘racism’, ‘white privilege’ and ‘colonialism’, they will continue to appropriate the values of the far-Left into their political goals without shame even if that means deviating from established Islamic jurisprudence.
The radicals are easy enough to identify. It’s their secular counterparts that are often more dangerous in the long run, because they’re the ones who end up being elected to parliament and then use the institution as a vehicle to advance their goals.
By her own admission, Dr Faruqi’s speech was precisely that.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:51pm

A load of this dumb muslim slags fellow muslims are living on conquered land.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:56pm

The ASSOCIATION of Moslems with Aboriginals is that the Brown blokes in the Middle-East wrote a book which is very much influenced by Africa and all things 'Holy' LAND.
Aboriginals are very LAND orientated in their 'being' (just like Whites with Politics).

Jews are more associated with 'Holy' CITY stuff and have been influenced in their Religion with Asia (Citi-Zens)

But you can write a Holy book on 'Healing' and call yourself a Christian ...but you are not really a 'Medic' (Dr, Nurse, etc).

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:23pm

Last Nation People say Buggar Off.. get with the program or go back to your own ways without our help....

This is 2018 - not 1788..... you can go your own way and do things your way - just be wary of clashing with anyone else.... doing things their way ...

No more free ride....

You demand Apartheid?   Make sure you understand what you are demanding....
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:33pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:32pm

"5) when half the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does them no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation."

The beginning and end of Affirmative Action...... by Jove - you've got it right!  I've only been saying it for 35 far ken years......

The politician and senior public servant's worst enemy - the internet.....

They can ignore a submission from a fabulous public servant about the planned 'affirmative action', who in his resignation said precisely what you just said.. and lost a lot in doing so including a comfy retirement package .... but you can never remove from that violated person his sense of being raped to satisfy some loud mouth group of nobodies.

You're talking to him....

Now to the reparations commission....... the one that rewards truth....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #102 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:02am

This is the problem with tinted people.

Rather than stand on their own and build something worthwhile

They prefer to demand, beg, and plead for everything

There is ample opportunity for them to succeed, free education and one of the most tolerant countries on the planet.

And yet they see but one course
Take it all from the whites, don't work for it, simply take what they want.

The problem with that approach is that it attracts the terminally lazy, the terminally greedy, the terminally stupid in society who want a free ride.
We see this in all those white abbos who demand rights they are not entitled to.
They are not abbos, they are white, but for a few recessive genes, which they grasp at desperately to ensure a free ride.

Eventually, their numbers will become so great that  supporting lazy, terminally parasitic  abbos will no longer be an option
We are getting close to that point now
All aid will be stopped and they will have no choice either to work or die out.

For every dollar the abbos take for nothing
Some white man has had to work
For every free ride an abbos takes
A white man has to hand over his money

Eventually,, Mr white man will realise this and say
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
And then the terminally lazy parasites will find that life is no longer a free ride.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #103 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 6:06pm

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 6:12pm

I am not a NSW resident

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print