Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
First Nation People say Hands OFF (Read 12973 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: First Nation People say Hands OFF
Reply #75 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:19pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:08am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:12am:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:01am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:22am:
Is this nonsense still going on?  Just tell 'em NO - they missed the boat by 200 years and will just have to make their way in society along with the rest of us - and believe me it's not easy for everyone, white or black.

Second Nation People say NO!

The High Court of Australia granted and bestowed Native Title on Aboriginal people despite the best efforts of the Howard Government to deny them that right....What you believe or want has no bearing on reality!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Doesn't mean they get the whole show.... nor should they.  Reality is what it is - if I hold title to a piece of land and someone wants to take it for nothing - the problem is theirs.

What a poor decision by the court that was in reality - as usual way above the clouds and trying to play Solomon and in reality uncovering a nest of worms....

So you think that Aboriginals should be given everything they demand?  Even your home and livelihood?  Just because they say they were there first? Why not give 'em title to the whole of Far Western Sydney stretching to the Blue Mountains... and make Whitey pay rent on it on top of the over-priced land and house costs and mortgages.... brilliant stuff, Phil.

Now THAT's unreality.  What is reality is that if the Aboriginals want all these things, they will have to repay the cost of capital improvements.  If they can't do that - the answer is NO!  Tear up the roads to Ayers Rock and leave it fallow... no tourist dullah - the Kaffirs will soon come to heel, since they're only in it for the free money, since they have no more 'cultural attachment' to Ayers Rock than any other Australian in this day and age.

Maybe I should lay a claim to the hotels and such my great-great-grandparents developed in the New England region... I mean there's a historical and cultural attachment to pubs .... I could even allow the Niqqers to come in and drink beer.. for a fee ....  Grin  Grin  Grin

The High Court has made it's determination (Mabo and Wik)....Aboriginal people must maintain a constant connection to the land to retain Native Title which is why they will not leave their remote communities and Government cannot provide the services they need....Aboriginal people are not entitled to everything they ask for as you claim....Educate yourself before making such a dickhead of yourself in future!!!

Curb your tongue, boy! I asked YOU if  "you think that Aboriginals should be given everything they demand?" So you dare not jump to the conclusion that I somehow think they get everything they demand.... and thus you have no right to call me a dickhead.. DICKHEAD!

Now... BOY... when you can find the time to get down off your high horse.... would you like to answer the question?

Do you think that Aboriginals should be given everything they demand?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:59pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:15am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:24pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:25am:
freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:33am:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
I was holding that argument in reserve... you swine.... but thanks for pointing out the difference between a rock and a structure..

Who are you to decide Aboriginal culture and history means nothing and should be ignored....Your ignorance and racism is showing yet again???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It should be ignored by the law. It should mean nothing to the law.

Mabo and Wik bestowed native title to Aboriginal people upheld by the High Court of Australia despite Howard spending millions to oppose it....What do you think the NT intervention was all about....To move Aboriginal people off their land thus extinguishing native title....It did not work!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

BS .. the intervention was all about social issues in communities ... alcholol & drug abuse, Domestic violence, sexual abuse of children, wasting tax payers money that was meant for food & nourishment ... spent on grog & drugs.

Pull your head out of your leftard butt for 5 mins. You want to sweep this stuff under the carpet.

Adam Giles the Territorians former Chief Minister(Lib) is Aboriginal .... not a Territorian ... but from NSW. He wanted to frack(gas) the guts out of the Territory ...

hows that for history, culture and with being one with the land?

Territory Aboriginals didn't want it to happen / they still don't .... why wasn't that being respected by another Aboriginal?

He got kicked to the kerb & Labor won the last election.

Are they going to continue with the GAS FRACKING despite the traditional owners saying NO! ?

I've signed their social media run petitions against this scourge ........ have you?

Pull your head out of your ass you racist dickhead....You know nothing....Aboriginal people deserve the same respect as anyone else which is something you fail to recognise with your bullshit rants!!!

No more racist than you being an appeasing race self hater.

And you think you know everything Numpty  Roll Eyes Grin

You're still shyting baby yellow.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #77 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:59pm:

And you think you know everything Numpty  

Gnads is the spawn of British Aboriginals who resents his removal from mother country.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:08pm

Unforgiven wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:59pm:

And you think you know everything Numpty  

Gnads is the spawn of British Aboriginals who resents his removal from mother country.

This my country.

Grin Who knows what spawned you.

Something noxious.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Seems nobody wants to answer the hard questions:-

"What do Aboriginals want?"

"Should they be handed everything they demand?"

"Should not Aboriginals show equal respect for others?"

"Should not Aboriginals be working to better themselves?"

"What is 'respect' for Aboriginals?"

"Why do the Kaffir Luvvahs demand that White Australia (that vast majority) help out with Aboriginal basic problems, and then criticise White Australia for doing so - as 'taking away their sovereignty and their right to 'do things their way'?"

"Should Aboriginals be handed preferential treatment and extra money to get by, and on what basis?"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:48pm

Second Nation People say Hands Off Everything Whitey Brought You!

You are welcome to not be bound by White Man's laws and take your chances out there wandering in the bush with your loin cloth and nothing much else - and if you are not protected by Whitey's Law, you are fair game for anyone you steal from or attempt to steal from.  If you walk on the roads you may be subject to arbitrary running over like a Cane Toad.  Any Captain Cook goods found in your possession will be confiscated.

Go your own way..... in peace .. and allow everyone else to do the same... enjoy the great outdoors and your kangaroo steak.  Think of the freedom from White Man's oppression...

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #81 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 10:51pm

If given the choice, any aboriginal person would not bother with the offer of free land, if the condition was that they had to avoid civilisation. Few aborigines would try and live separate from non-aboriginal people. And if the aboriginal people that did try to live a traditional aboriginal life (with few pieces of equipment from modern society to help them survive), they would turn whatever environment into some depressed landscape in need of intervention to remain a thriving biodiversity. But we all know how "interventions" turn out, don't we?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:43pm

So the 'Gay' BETA (White) males discovered that the ALPHA darkie males covered the majority of the planet like a Dominant Gene. Browns in the Middle-East, Yellows in Asia, Polynesia, North/Central/South America, Blacks in Africa, India, Melanesia, Australia.

Whitey only lived in Europe, like the 'physically' inferior 'Dandy' dressed BETA male that he is.
Like a 'child', his eyes were open to the reality of his situation - as he sailed across the seas (because he couldn't break through the Middle-East) and thus became the 'Jealous God'.

Even now, the Whitey BETA male is struggling to 'keep' North America, let alone - 'take' Australia.
Where Whitey BETA male goes, 80% more 'ALPHA' darkie males are there.
Darkies both 'outbreed' Whitey BETA male and 'seed' the whitey female 'more so' than Whitey male can seed Darkie female.
It's a 'race' that Whitey (Regressive) BETA male can never win.

Darkie ALPHA male (Black Groom)
Whitey ALPHA female (White Bride)

Darkie BETA female (Old)
Whitey BETA male (Dandy Gay)

Even now in Australia. BETA whitey males can't 'take' this country and only 'rent' here on privilege by the UK.
Real tough when it comes to fighting for the UK/USA overseas. But got absolutely NO BALLS for fighting for this country 'right here and now'.  Roll Eyes

The success of the Darkie Male seeding the most and Whitey female breeding the most will generate a genetic 'mainstream' that will result in the 'majority' of males 'naturally' being born 'darker' and the females 'whiter'.

Seal shagged Delta. Kelly got stuck with Boy George  Grin Grin

Even now - gutless 'Whitey' BETA male Australians gripe and moan, but the Darkie male always gets his way.
Black Males get 'FREE' sex in the USA.
Black Males get 'FREE' money in Australia.
...because Whitey 'BETA' males in Australia just biatch and moan - but never do anything about it because they are so crap-scared of UK/USA.  Grin Grin

White Aussie Males are subordinates to the UK/USA and take the black up the rear.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #83 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:48pm

Frickin' hell, Jasin. Take your black supremacist argument to somewhere where they give a damn.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:49pm

So-called 'Superior' White males
...outbred by yellow people in Sydney.
Are slaves to the Yellow man's 'Sport' culture in Melbourne.
Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:48pm:
Frickin' hell, Jasin. Take your black supremacist argument to somewhere where they give a damn.

Inferior white BETA male.
Grin

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #86 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:51pm

When I go and sleep with a few black females, and they say I am better than their black boyfriends, that is NOT an argument to say I am the beta.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:53pm

White BETA males gave Darkie BETA females 'technology' to show her how polluted, nuked, destroyed, etc a planet can become.
Their way is 'DEATH' (Tree of Knowledge).

The Darkie ALPHA males gave the ALPHA whitey females the Regions of Australia (Sahul), Oceania & Namerica to have her 'babies' on.
Their way is 'LIFE' (Tree of Life ...and that's why they will 'live forever').

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #88 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 11:56pm

90% of all ART,
both Historical & Modern
Depict the 'MALE' as being 'DARKER' than the Female.

Wink

Even Whitey 'Bikers, Musicians and any other Whitey male that needs to feel more cool, manly and get laid with a whitey female' ...wears 'BLACK'Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 12:00am

Orthodox (Black Groom/White Bride)
...successful, popular version

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print