Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
First Nation People say Hands OFF (Read 12969 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: First Nation People say Hands OFF
Reply #60 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:08pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:39pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
I was holding that argument in reserve... you swine.... but thanks for pointing out the difference between a rock and a structure..

Who are you to decide Aboriginal culture and history means nothing and should be ignored....Your ignorance and racism is showing yet again???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Who are Aboriginals to decide that Australian history and culture means nothing and should be ignored.???  YOUR and THEIR ignorance and racism and intolerance are showing yet again!

Beware the two edged sword......

This is about Aboriginal culture and history....If you deny their right then where does that leave anyone's culture and history....Would you prefer if Aboriginal people had no identity and just accepted their culture means nothing???

Huh Huh Huh

everyone elses rights & culture is being denied to appease certain groups that get preference ... Aboriginals being one.

No one is denying Aboriginals anything ... you must be blind & stupid.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:24pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:25am:
freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 9:33am:
I was holding that argument in reserve... you swine.... but thanks for pointing out the difference between a rock and a structure..

Who are you to decide Aboriginal culture and history means nothing and should be ignored....Your ignorance and racism is showing yet again???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It should be ignored by the law. It should mean nothing to the law.

Mabo and Wik bestowed native title to Aboriginal people upheld by the High Court of Australia despite Howard spending millions to oppose it....What do you think the NT intervention was all about....To move Aboriginal people off their land thus extinguishing native title....It did not work!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

BS .. the intervention was all about social issues in communities ... alcholol & drug abuse, Domestic violence, sexual abuse of children, wasting tax payers money that was meant for food & nourishment ... spent on grog & drugs.

Pull your head out of your leftard butt for 5 mins. You want to sweep this stuff under the carpet.

Adam Giles the Territorians former Chief Minister(Lib) is Aboriginal .... not a Territorian ... but from NSW. He wanted to frack(gas) the guts out of the Territory ...

hows that for history, culture and with being one with the land?

Territory Aboriginals didn't want it to happen / they still don't .... why wasn't that being respected by another Aboriginal?

He got kicked to the kerb & Labor won the last election.

Are they going to continue with the GAS FRACKING despite the traditional owners saying NO! ?

I've signed their social media run petitions against this scourge ........ have you?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #62 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:15am

Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:24pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Mabo and Wik bestowed native title to Aboriginal people upheld by the High Court of Australia despite Howard spending millions to oppose it....What do you think the NT intervention was all about....To move Aboriginal people off their land thus extinguishing native title....It did not work!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

BS .. the intervention was all about social issues in communities ... alcholol & drug abuse, Domestic violence, sexual abuse of children, wasting tax payers money that was meant for food & nourishment ... spent on grog & drugs.

Pull your head out of your leftard butt for 5 mins. You want to sweep this stuff under the carpet.

Adam Giles the Territorians former Chief Minister(Lib) is Aboriginal .... not a Territorian ... but from NSW. He wanted to frack(gas) the guts out of the Territory ...

Territory Aboriginals didn't want it to happen / they still don't .... why wasn't that being respected by another Aboriginal?

Are they going to continue with the GAS FRACKING despite the traditional owners saying NO! ?

I've signed their social media run petitions against this scourge ........ have you?

Pull your head out of your ass you racist dickhead....You know nothing....Aboriginal people deserve the same respect as anyone else which is something you fail to recognise with your bullshit rants!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #63 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:22am

Is this nonsense still going on?  Just tell 'em NO - they missed the boat by 200 years and will just have to make their way in society along with the rest of us - and believe me it's not easy for everyone, white or black.

Second Nation People say NO!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:27am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:15am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 2:24pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pull your head out of your ass you racist dickhead....You know nothing....Aboriginal people deserve the same respect as anyone else which is something you fail to recognise with your bullshit rants!!!

So respect is all about ignoring such things as  "alcohol & drug abuse, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children, wasting tax payers money that was meant for food & nourishment ... spent on grog & drugs."??  We could add "and giving in to every demand made in the name of respect for their culture"?

What exactly IS this respect,Phil?

Any time I meet a Niqqer I'm as friendly to him/her as to anyone else - I treat them as equals - when I was driving the club bus the local Koori community all held me in the greatest respect because I treated them like everyone else... and made sure they got the same service ...

Peoples is peoples, after all, and deserve respect and get it unless and until they prove themselves unworthy.

Now - what's all this about special treatment....?????

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #65 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:22am:
Is this nonsense still going on?  Just tell 'em NO - they missed the boat by 200 years and will just have to make their way in society along with the rest of us - and believe me it's not easy for everyone, white or black.

The High Court of Australia granted and bestowed Native Title on Aboriginal people despite the best efforts of the Howard Government to deny them that right....What you believe or want has no bearing on reality!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:12am

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:01am:

The High Court of Australia granted and bestowed Native Title on Aboriginal people despite the best efforts of the Howard Government to deny them that right....What you believe or want has no bearing on reality!!!

Doesn't mean they get the whole show.... nor should they.  Reality is what it is - if I hold title to a piece of land and someone wants to take it for nothing - the problem is theirs.

What a poor decision by the court that was in reality - as usual way above the clouds and trying to play Solomon and in reality uncovering a nest of worms....

So you think that Aboriginals should be given everything they demand?  Even your home and livelihood?  Just because they say they were there first? Why not give 'em title to the whole of Far Western Sydney stretching to the Blue Mountains... and make Whitey pay rent on it on top of the over-priced land and house costs and mortgages.... brilliant stuff, Phil.

Now THAT's unreality.  What is reality is that if the Aboriginals want all these things, they will have to repay the cost of capital improvements.  If they can't do that - the answer is NO!  Tear up the roads to Ayers Rock and leave it fallow... no tourist dullah - the Kaffirs will soon come to heel, since they're only in it for the free money, since they have no more 'cultural attachment' to Ayers Rock than any other Australian in this day and age.

Maybe I should lay a claim to the hotels and such my great-great-grandparents developed in the New England region... I mean there's a historical and cultural attachment to pubs .... I could even allow the Niqqers to come in and drink beer.. for a fee ....  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #67 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:14am

Valkie wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
Ub Quote:
.  anything you have " given " is STOLEN *

denying that fact will never hide the truth .

Not stolen
They were invaded

They had an opportunity to fight off the Invaders
But the primitives has no chance

So they are now nothing but a conquered race of losers.

But at least we let them live

Unlike the true First Australians who were wiped off the face of the Earth by the abbo Invaders

KARMA IS A BITCH......INNIT?

I don't see the issue. Aborigines went from being "third world savages" to having "everything given to them savages". If you really want to show your affiliation to the land, you need to spend a good year in the wilderness (perhaps some national park where it is off limits to tourists) and show that you can look after your surrounds without the help of non-aboriginal technology. And they can keep their clothes, for discretion sake.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #68 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:14am

Give the bastards a tin of Evo-Stik and they'll let you go up any of 'their' bullshyte rocks......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #69 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:43am

Gnads wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:34am:
And if we could all pack up & leave .... after restoring the country to pre-colonisation days ...

removing & leveling all infrastructure .....

and I mean everything.

How would these whinging barstards go then?

You are a poor excuse for anything representing enlightenment.  Roll Eyes

If there was an effort to restore everything to pre-colonial days in Australia, it would not even take 6 months before the Asians start colonising Australia and calling it whatever they want to call the continent. Then the aborigines would lose all kinds of concern for the problems of what it was like before non-aboriginal people left. The aborigines would be reverting to whatever form of survival strategies that they could remember under minority conditions and trying to figure out a way to counter the new invasion that emotive arguments could not fight.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #70 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:46am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:39am:
They were 'invaded' in the same way as a Supermarket is opened in your suburb without your permission.

Great argument!

Did not ask for it. Did not want it. But eventually, you get to see reason to use it for your benefit. But you reserve the right to complain about the problems and inconveniences you want to embellish.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:56am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:43am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:34am:
And if we could all pack up & leave .... after restoring the country to pre-colonisation days ...

removing & leveling all infrastructure .....

and I mean everything.

How would these whinging barstards go then?

You are a poor excuse for anything representing enlightenment.  Roll Eyes

If there was an effort to restore everything to pre-colonial days in Australia, it would not even take 6 months before the Asians start colonising Australia and calling it whatever they want to call the continent. Then the aborigines would lose all kinds of concern for the problems of what it was like before non-aboriginal people left. The aborigines would be reverting to whatever form of survival strategies that they could remember under minority conditions and trying to figure out a way to counter the new invasion that emotive arguments could not fight.

Bring in the Indos - shoot a few hundred thousand just to make a point..... reign of terror...

They'd be begging Whitey to come back....

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #72 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:08am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:12am:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:01am:

Doesn't mean they get the whole show.... nor should they.  Reality is what it is - if I hold title to a piece of land and someone wants to take it for nothing - the problem is theirs.

What a poor decision by the court that was in reality - as usual way above the clouds and trying to play Solomon and in reality uncovering a nest of worms....

So you think that Aboriginals should be given everything they demand?  Even your home and livelihood?  Just because they say they were there first? Why not give 'em title to the whole of Far Western Sydney stretching to the Blue Mountains... and make Whitey pay rent on it on top of the over-priced land and house costs and mortgages.... brilliant stuff, Phil.

Now THAT's unreality.  What is reality is that if the Aboriginals want all these things, they will have to repay the cost of capital improvements.  If they can't do that - the answer is NO!  Tear up the roads to Ayers Rock and leave it fallow... no tourist dullah - the Kaffirs will soon come to heel, since they're only in it for the free money, since they have no more 'cultural attachment' to Ayers Rock than any other Australian in this day and age.

Maybe I should lay a claim to the hotels and such my great-great-grandparents developed in the New England region... I mean there's a historical and cultural attachment to pubs .... I could even allow the Niqqers to come in and drink beer.. for a fee ....  Grin  Grin  Grin

The High Court has made it's determination (Mabo and Wik)....Aboriginal people must maintain a constant connection to the land to retain Native Title which is why they will not leave their remote communities and Government cannot provide the services they need....Aboriginal people are not entitled to everything they ask for as you claim....Educate yourself before making such a dickhead of yourself in future!!!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #73 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:56am:
Bring in the Indos - shoot a few hundred thousand just to make a point..... reign of terror...

How can they get the message out? We would have taken all the communication equipment with us.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:16pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 11:23am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:56am:

How can they get the message out? We would have taken all the communication equipment with us.

"For days and nights and nights and days, Umbuggaloondra plied his oar and pushed his bark canoe across the mighty Pacific Ocean (to use the White Man's term for it), until he reached civilisation in Nu Zuland... staggering onshore, he was promptly beaten up and robbed by a passing Maori Mongrel Mob bikie gang.... but finally made his way to Wundy Wullington, where he put his people's case to the government there and asked them to pass it on to the UN..... immediately Nu Zuland began to assemble an invasion fleet of two fishing boats and a fancy yacht....."

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print