Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Tranny Weightlifter at Commonwealth Games (Read 9323 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Tranny Weightlifter at Commonwealth Games
Reply #15 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 3:02pm

It's mostly female feminists driving this sort of crap so I reckon let it reach it's logical conclusion which will be men in frocks dominating women's sport and getting the highest pay cheques.

Another blow for the gender pay gap   Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 4:50pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 10:34am:
Ajax wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 10:17am:
It's up to women all over the world to take a stand on this.

If men do it they will be branded homophobes and bigots.

I'm pretty sure the girls in the AFLW voted a big "NO" to Hannah Mouncey competing with them, otherwise he would have already completed his first season.

It was born a man, it has heart, lungs and skeletal / muscular structure and other organs of a man.

If this is allowed it will rob all women of glory in women's sports.

No matter how much these clowns mutilate themselves they will always be a man.

Maybe we should introduce a eunuch or gelding division.

Women are the ones that MUST take a stand on this.

I agree women do need to take a stand

I believe the AFL who must oversee the AFLW have allowed Mouncey to play this year??

But the Commonwealth Games Committee allowed this bloke in the womens weightlifting .... did they consult every country & their athletic committees before they made the decision? Highly unlikely.

This also raised it's ugly head with an African athlete not too far back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya
Even the name "Caster" sounds like a blokes name.

And yes when the suggestion of DNA testing was raised ....the good old "race card" came out.

Quote:
There was additional outcry from South Africans,[who?] alleging undertones of European racism and imperialism embedded in the gender testing.

the question was asked to one of the Female WAFL players on the Footy Show recently....

I nearly puked with her gutlessness...

she completely sidestepped the question...

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS OR NOT!!

"It's not up to me.. if the afl decide to allow these people to play then thats what we do"

omg woman... !!! do you agree with Men Playing in Woman's FOOTBALL?????

NO YOU DON'T YOU GUTLESS RAT!!!

why can't people speak their minds???

think Margaret Court Arena

she was demonised for her beliefs .... everyone took a hit at her for standing up for whats right...

even the gutless turds on this forum took many swipes at her...

think Global Warming FABRICATION - Scientist lost their jobs if they spoke out AGAINST it.. so they remain silent... and gutless...

http://australiafirstparty.net/100kg-190cm-deviant-hannah-mouncey-rejected-from-...
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:04pm by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:08pm

This THING wanted to play 15 year old Netball...

Hannah Callum Mouncey

100KG, 190cm Monster

100kg 190cm deviant Hannah Mouncey rejected from playing in girls under 15 netball – cracks human rights hissy

http://australiafirstparty.net/100kg-190cm-deviant-hannah-mouncey-rejected-from-...

Hannah-Mouncey.jpg (17 KB | 32 )
Hannah-Mouncey.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:26pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 11:07am:

Here's your sign

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:29pm

cods wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 12:09pm:
she will set a record no female will ever be able to break....stands to reason its unreasonable..

Laurel should never have put herself up for the chance to win a gold medal.....

she could very possibly still beat a lot of men .

whatever happened to the level playing field?

Who the hell is LAUREL?

If you mean this tranny Kiwi then it's name is LAWRENCE.

Enough pandering Cods by even referring to him with a female name.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
It's mostly female feminists driving this sort of crap so I reckon let it reach it's logical conclusion which will be men in frocks dominating women's sport and getting the highest pay cheques.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:36pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 4:50pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 10:34am:
Ajax wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 10:17am:
It's up to women all over the world to take a stand on this.

If men do it they will be branded homophobes and bigots.

I'm pretty sure the girls in the AFLW voted a big "NO" to Hannah Mouncey competing with them, otherwise he would have already completed his first season.

It was born a man, it has heart, lungs and skeletal / muscular structure and other organs of a man.

If this is allowed it will rob all women of glory in women's sports.

No matter how much these clowns mutilate themselves they will always be a man.

Maybe we should introduce a eunuch or gelding division.

Women are the ones that MUST take a stand on this.

I agree women do need to take a stand

I believe the AFL who must oversee the AFLW have allowed Mouncey to play this year??

But the Commonwealth Games Committee allowed this bloke in the womens weightlifting .... did they consult every country & their athletic committees before they made the decision? Highly unlikely.

This also raised it's ugly head with an African athlete not too far back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya
Even the name "Caster" sounds like a blokes name.

And yes when the suggestion of DNA testing was raised ....the good old "race card" came out.

Quote:
There was additional outcry from South Africans,[who?] alleging undertones of European racism and imperialism embedded in the gender testing.

the question was asked to one of the Female WAFL players on the Footy Show recently....

I nearly puked with her gutlessness...

she completely sidestepped the question...

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS OR NOT!!

"It's not up to me.. if the afl decide to allow these people to play then thats what we do"

omg woman... !!! do you agree with Men Playing in Woman's FOOTBALL?????

NO YOU DON'T YOU GUTLESS RAT!!!

why can't people speak their minds???

think Margaret Court Arena

she was demonised for her beliefs .... everyone took a hit at her for standing up for whats right...

even the gutless turds on this forum took many swipes at her...

think Global Warming FABRICATION - Scientist lost their jobs if they spoke out AGAINST it.. so they remain silent... and gutless...

100% Mech (sorry edit Grappler my bad)

I say 100 % because that's all the best can be .....

not all the bullshyte ... he/she were or gave 110%

All in the same vein as this transgender men bs playing in  female competitions or competing against them in C/wealth or Olympic Games.
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2018 at 7:19pm by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:41pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:08pm:
This THING wanted to play 15 year old Netball...

Hannah Callum Mouncey

100KG, 190cm Monster

100kg 190cm deviant Hannah Mouncey rejected from playing in girls under 15 netball – cracks human rights hissy

It's been allowed to play in the ALFW this year I believe.

A total joke ..... all the powers that be must be on the same hormone treatment or have also undergone surgical transition ... because they have no balls.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm

All I can say is

They brought it on themselves.

I can see the day when women will have no chance to compete
Simply because all the failed men athletes will have a sex change and have a go as a woman.

I think it's quite funny

Teaching will be interesting
With the current matriarchal system in place, the only way a man will be able to be a teacher will be to become female.
And there is nothing they can do about it

Myself
I plan to declare myself an entity
Neither male nor female
No race, no religion, no affiliations

This will make me a minority group
And if I feel discriminated against I'll take it to court

I expect special previlidges as a minority group
My own special waiting room so I won't have to mix with non- entities
Special payments to help me fit in
And I expect my own representation in grubberment
Which means I will have to be given a seat as I will be the only entity.

I will expect to be addressed as "your entity sir"

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 8:21pm

Oh, they still won't get paid much, even if they are men in tutus.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 8:22pm

freediver wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 8:21pm:

Oh, they still won't get paid much, even if they are men in tutus.

Until one decides to play tennis Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:03am

Such a false assumption to say that a men would undergo gender reassignment just because he or she wanted to win in sports.  Come on, people.  Do you actually know what gender reassignment process involve?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:08am

Boxing and MMA could get interesting if this rubbish continues.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:34am

Look, there has always been blokes that liked to dress up in frocks, and good luck to them.
What I take issue is with having doctors prescribing hormones etc, to little kids.
It may not be true, but I have heard people say that children as young as three and four, are receiving medication to help them change to the gender they identify with.

I look at someone like Carlotta, who was always attracted to dressing and acting like a woman, and when they could do the snip, she was stoked.
I may hold slight reservations, as a man, the thought of taking sharp objects to the nether regions is always cringe inducing, but that is MY issue, and I would not try and stop her from making her own decisions.

Now there are some folk that should never be allowed to make any decisions, people with easily identifiable, and obvious, mental conditions that make treatment of those being that which should be the first priority.
As for the ones who are blokes, then they dress like a sheila, and say they still like women, so they must be lesbians. WTF??? Seriously, if any one can tell me why these people should be assisted in any way, other than directions on how to take a long walk off a short pier, then don't tell me, cos I do not give a toss.
As for bloke putting on lycra and competing against women? Who the hell do they think they are, the chinese swim team? Fook em all, tell em to ferk off and examine their vaginas with a mirror, after all, they are designer made.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:46am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:34am:
Look, there has always been blokes that liked to dress up in frocks, and good luck to them.
What I take issue is with having doctors prescribing hormones etc, to little kids.
It may not be true, but I have heard people say that children as young as three and four, are receiving medication to help them change to the gender they identify with.

I look at someone like Carlotta, who was always attracted to dressing and acting like a woman, and when they could do the snip, she was stoked.
I may hold slight reservations, as a man, the thought of taking sharp objects to the nether regions is always cringe inducing, but that is MY issue, and I would not try and stop her from making her own decisions.

Now there are some folk that should never be allowed to make any decisions, people with easily identifiable, and obvious, mental conditions that make treatment of those being that which should be the first priority.
As for the ones who are blokes, then they dress like a sheila, and say they still like women, so they must be lesbians. WTF??? Seriously, if any one can tell me why these people should be assisted in any way, other than directions on how to take a long walk off a short pier, then don't tell me, cos I do not give a toss.
As for bloke putting on lycra and competing against women? Who the hell do they think they are, the chinese swim team? Fook em all, tell em to ferk off and examine their vaginas with a mirror, after all, they are designer made.

You will struggle to find a case where doctors prescribe hormonal tablets to little kids 3 to 4 for gender identity issues.  Usually, at this young (3-4) age, it is because there is developmental problem, and that they are born either intersex, or meant to be a male, but for whatever reason the hormones were deficient.    In which case, the parents usually choose a sex. 

By contrast, in order for proper sexual reassignment, the hormonal treatment should ideally start before puperty in the case of males.  Because once males hit puberty, their testicles would produce alot of testosterone, and that would lead to development of secondary sexual characteristics - e.g. facial / body hair, and voice changes.   And ideally, the bilateral orchidectomy should occur then as well. 

However, then, there is the ethical dilemma.  The child would be too immature to realize the consequence of his or her action at this young age.   What if its just an curiosity and experiment.  Who is going to be responsible if there is 'buyer's remorse' later on in life? 

Ideally, in the future, we can have sort of gene therapy.  Where, we can change the basic DNA of a person, swapping the Y with X or vice versa.  And more effective secondary treatment to alter the gender morphism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print