Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Do you think Karnal is a Vietnam War veteran?

« Created by: Mr Hammer on: Apr 11th, 2018 at 6:19am »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 62
Send Topic Print
Karnal was a brave soldier in Vietnam (Read 80335 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Karnal was a brave soldier in Vietnam
Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:45pm

Come on Karnal - put the rumors to rest.

Tell us all about your brave service in Vietnam?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Karnal was a brave soldier in Vietnam
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:52pm

BigOl wants to know about your decoration for bravery.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:53pm

Bobby what makes you think Karnal wasn't a soldier in Vietnam? I know she is abrasive, but if she served she deserves our respect and gratitude.

One of my mum's friends is a Vietnam Vet. I don't know him well but I have thanked him for his service.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:56pm

I believe you got top score in your cell block champ, yeah tell us all about your gameboy heroics. We all want to hear how you fought the gook with only a 10 cm screen and a second hand XBox hand peice, come on ya fkken hero, tell us.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Karnal_the_Hero.jpg (11 KB | 85 )
Karnal_the_Hero.jpg

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:56pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:53pm:
Bobby what makes you think Karnal wasn't a soldier in Vietnam? I know she is abrasive, but if she served she deserves our respect and gratitude.

One of my mum's friends is a Vietnam Vet. I don't know him well but I have thanked him for his service.

Karnal was a soldier in Vietnam.
A male soldier.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:57pm

Because he is a military impostor, plain and simple a fkking grub of the highest order  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:58pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
I believe you got top score in your cell block champ, yeah tell us all about your gameboy heroics. We all want to hear how you fought the gook with only a 10 cm screen and a second hand XBox hand peice, come on ya fkken hero, tell us.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Karnal rescued a wounded soldier while under fire from a Viet Cong machine gun nest.
He also threw a grenade and destroyed the machine gun nest.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:03pm

No female soldiers in Viet Nam - nursing staff maybe, but not even necessarily in-country.

No dis-respect, but let's just keep the facts straight.  It's not like nowadays, when it is distinctly possible for a female soldier to engage in contact, though they are not generally placed in that position as a matter of policy or operational requirement.

Universally, the direct combat role is given to men - for the same old reasons that have been around for millions of years now.  Facts do not cause hurt.

I retract a previous comment of mine - there is at least one US A-10 pilot who is female.... and I have always said that being on a ship of war at sea is a combat posting... no real choice when the Exocets fly... but generally in the Army women are not placed in direct combat roles.*

One day there may be exceptions.. until then that is the reality.

*In my WW IV series, I have carefully placed women at equal and sometimes superior ranks and all are combat soldiers.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:08pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:57pm:

Because he is a military impostor, plain and simple a fkking grub of the highest order  Angry Angry

How so?  I haven't read the stories or the evidence.... I always thought Karnal was satirical in his/her posts, to make points by showing how absurd some positions are.

That has no bearing on any military service he or she may have had or claimed, and my long-stated position is that I do not question a Veteran's version of events, since it is always different for every individual - and written histories are not always correct.  What may look like a simple contact from fifty yards away is not the same five yards away....

P.S.  I don't like to judge without clear evidence and do not listen to what people say without support for what they are saying.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:09pm

Understood Grap.

To be honest, it's just that I've never been able to discern whether Karnal is male or female. Based on your comments, if it is female, she can't have served front line.

Carry on  Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #10 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:08pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:57pm:

How so?  I haven't read the stories or the evidence.... I always thought Karnal was satirical in his/her posts, to make points by showing how absurd some positions are.

That has no bearing on any military service he or she may have had or claimed, and my long-stated position is that I do not question a Veteran's version of events, since it is always different for every individual - and written histories are not always correct.  What may look like a simple contact from fifty yards away is not the same five yards away....

P.S.  I don't like to judge without clear evidence and do not listen to what people say without support for what they are saying.

I have been listening to that idiots drivel for many years now, and like all impostors he makes a slip up every now and again. His 'patter' doesn't ring true.

Ill give him one thing he has stuck to his lies for a long time now even when pretty much every single serviceman here has called him out for being a bullsh1t artist.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #11 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:18pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 10:58pm:

Karnal rescued a wounded soldier while under fire from a Viet Cong machine gun nest.

Give me the date and location, Im heading to Canberra for ANZAC day, Ill pop into the war memorial and check up on this heroic deed.

Take your time booby Im sure you want to get the facts right before posting them.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:19pm

Stop stiring bighole , you know how he gets  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:20pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:18pm:

Give me the date and location, Im heading to Canberra for ANZAC day, Ill pop into the war memorial and check up on this heroic deed.

Take your time Bobby Im sure you want to get the facts right before posting them.  Grin Grin Grin

Well BigOl -
have you got a better story about your own war effort?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:23pm

Karnal's only trip to Vietnam was as a backapacker with his over weight indian boyfriend.

The most heroic thing he did was give his fat curry fkbuddy a shove from behind when he got stuck while taking a tour of the VC tunnel system in Chu Chi.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 62
Send Topic Print