Send Topic Print
Barry and Nelson (Read 3950 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Barry and Nelson
Apr 6th, 2018 at 12:03pm

These guys live here. they are brothers. I dont know which one is mums though.

This one is Nelson

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Barry and Nelson
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 12:04pm

This one is Barry

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:05am

I would not let my cat on the kitchen bench. Those fine hairs fly everywhere. The hair can also infiltrate your computer keyboard. Those cats are spoiled Spot.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:07am

mantra wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:05am:
I would not let my cat on the kitchen bench. Those fine hairs fly everywhere. The hair can also infiltrate your computer keyboard. Those cats are spoiled Spot.

Yup. Thats my sisters kitchen and she doesnt mind. In fact the kat is fed on the counter to keep him away from the dog. Her house her rules.n I wouldnt do it. I feed barry at my mums on the floor but i have to take my keyboard away from the desk when i leave or he jumps on it. He is so soft though and he smells good which is weird for a kat.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 8:25am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:07am:
mantra wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:05am:

Yup. Thats my sisters kitchen and she doesnt mind. In fact the kat is fed on the counter to keep him away from the dog. Her house her rules.n I wouldnt do it. I feed barry at my mums on the floor but i have to take my keyboard away from the desk when i leave or he jumps on it. He is so soft though and he smells good which is weird for a kat.

Spot

That is strange. When my cat wants to smell good - he goes under the house and rolls on a dead rat then comes straight back to me and expects a cuddle.

Cats take advantage of our kindness.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm

I don't think cat's are that calculating Mantra- I think cat's are very effectionate and so expect effection in return which is as it should be- we as humans tend to project our own tendencies/values onto animals- I find animal's are superior to humans in many many ways  - and by that I mean all animal's- we just don't understand them- because most humans are un -enlightened and and don't try or care to understand animals 
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2018 at 10:40pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #6 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:36am

Nelson doesnt blink. I know most kats blink to say hello so maybe he doesnt say hello. its weird though how he just stares. \

Seriously these kats are so different for brothers its strange. Barry runs away from the dog but nelson attacks the dog. Barry loves to be picked up and carried around while nelson wont let you touch him unless you have food. I actually think nelson is mums kat but barry spends all his time in her house (usually on my desk).

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #7 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 9:08am

Agnes wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm:
I don't think cat's are that calculating Mantra- I think cat's are very effectionate and so expect effection in return which is as it should be- we as humans tend to project our own tendencies/values onto animals- I find animal's are superior to humans in many many ways  - and by that I mean all animal's- we just don't understand them- because most humans are un -enlightened and and don't try or care to understand animals 

I don't think he's being calculating AG, but it's happened so many times now that I believe some instinct in him thinks I'll love him more if he smells good (to him anyway). Unless he just likes me telling him that he stinks. I had a dog that loved rolling in anything dead. He thought he smelt good too.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 9:14am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:36am:
Nelson doesnt blink. I know most kats blink to say hello so maybe he doesnt say hello. its weird though how he just stares. \

Seriously these kats are so different for brothers its strange. Barry runs away from the dog but nelson attacks the dog. Barry loves to be picked up and carried around while nelson wont let you touch him unless you have food. I actually think nelson is mums kat but barry spends all his time in her house (usually on my desk).

Spot

Barry might have been the runt of the litter. Perhaps he was bullied by Nelson when he was a kitten, so he keeps playing the baby because he loves the attention and it sends a strong message to tough boy Nelson that he's the favourite now.

I had a cat who chased huge dogs and attacked them if they came near the property. I told one bloke to keep his dog on a leash after the cat had attacked it. He told me to keep my cat on a leash.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #9 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 4:44pm

mantra wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 9:14am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:36am:

Spot

Barry might have been the runt of the litter. Perhaps he was bullied by Nelson when he was a kitten, so he keeps playing the baby because he loves the attention and it sends a strong message to tough boy Nelson that he's the favourite now.

I had a cat who chased huge dogs and attacked them if they came near the property. I told one bloke to keep his dog on a leash after the cat had attacked it. He told me to keep my cat on a leash.

You might be right about barry. If its your property he should use the leash.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Cats can be very terrortorial my old cat was very much so- she would take on a dog- I love the heart in a cat- the difference is a cat cat kill/hurt a human but I do worry about dogs when out walking- I dont know if she was a runt or not but with only 3 legs she had no fear- my current kitties are inside only which carries its own challenges-

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:29pm

Why does she only have 3 legs?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:23pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:29pm:

Spot

A savage attack by my ex  neighbors dog- the main reason I do NOT like dogs- puppies and pugs are different- she died about a year ago Spot- that was pretty hard to take-

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #13 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 6:29am

Agnes wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:23pm:

Spot

A savage attack by my ex  neighbors dog- the main reason I do NOT like dogs- puppies and pugs are different- she died about a year ago Spot- that was pretty hard to take-

Thats bad. Did the owner of the dog even apologise?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 6:29am:
Agnes wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:23pm:

Spot

Thats bad. Did the owner of the dog even apologise?

Spot

No he didn't but they moved away about a year later after being there for many years- the dog died of skin cancer ( terrier) cant say I was upset about that- and maybe they were more hurt about it than I realised- but they didnt say sorry- was 100s of dollars ( about a thousand) in surgery just to save her leg/her life- infection etc- but losing her leg didnt stop her zest for life being the fiesty cat she was and she spent her whole life with three legs as it happened when she was a kitten under a year old

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print