Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
When did "First Nations" BS start? (Read 5119 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
When did "First Nations" BS start?
Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:00pm

I was reading something online and instead of referencing aborigines as australians, or aboriginals, they seem to have a new preferred designated name,
First Nations.

Well bugger me with a boomerang, when will these unrelenting bullshite artists stop trying to rewrite history??

These so called nations, are many, 600 to 700 so far.
I did notice on their map that NONE of them are claiming the Simpson Desert at present.

I guarantee should any Uranium or Mineral wealth show up there they will be falling over themselves declaring the deep and unbroken history they, and their fellow members of the "Giveusagotusa" tribe, oops, sorry, I mean NATION share with their ancestral estate.

It really is doing my head in, I would truly love to see aboriginals do well, but I honestly cannot see how making up bulldust and talking crap that dimwitted twits may actually believe, will help anyone.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: When did "First Nations" BS start?
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:06pm

mozzaok wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:00pm:
I was reading something online and instead of referencing aborigines as australians, or aboriginals, they seem to have a new preferred designated name,
First Nations.

Well bugger me with a boomerang, when will these unrelenting bullshite artists stop trying to rewrite history??

These so called nations, are many, 600 to 700 so far.
I did notice on their map that NONE of them are claiming the Simpson Desert at present.

I guarantee should any Uranium or Mineral wealth show up there they will be falling over themselves declaring the deep and unbroken history they, and their fellow members of the "Giveusagotusa" tribe, oops, sorry, I mean NATION share with their ancestral estate.

It really is doing my head in, I would truly love to see aboriginals do well, but I honestly cannot see how making up bulldust and talking crap that dimwitted twits may actually believe, will help anyone.

Ipso facto, it won't.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:49pm

Well . . . they also call themselves Murries and Kouries. I don't think entire indigenous and part-indigenous population is agreed on a name. They are using English, not the local language which would end up being different here and there. But I think you have to allow them their idiosyncrasies. They have been second class citizens in their own country for a long time. If you think how noisy Native Americans were back in the 1970s, their lack of media attention today, may be what happens with time.

Australia's native and part-native people watch a lot of American TV, and the more angry ones seem to style themselves on Black American and Native agitators. Its the same reason Aussie Cow-cockeys wear American Cowboy hats. Societies need heroes, and Australian Aboriginal society was told it was worthless for so long that they would not be blamed for believing it. But now they are starting to regain a sense of identity. Give 'em a break for Chris' sake. We gave it to our convict-stock white families who were afraid to mention the fact before world war two.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 5:09pm

They aren't the first

They wiped out the first Australians

Now it's coming back at em

Karma is a bitch

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:57pm

I see reason and honesty in all three replies to my question, but I am left with a gnawing concern, I find hard to elucidate or define.

I guess it boils down to something like, How can you build a real, solid future, on a foundation of fairy floss fantasy?
I fear the outcome of following such paths will end up negatively for all, in the long run.
Surely the end game is to build a positive identity, which requires amassing a positive sum history of truth and decency you can be proud of.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:04pm

mozzaok wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
I see reason and honesty in all three replies to my question, but I am left with a gnawing concern, I find hard to elucidate or define.

I guess it boils down to something like, How can you build a real, solid future, on a foundation of fairy floss fantasy?
I fear the outcome of following such paths will end up negatively for all, in the long run.
Surely the end game is to build a positive identity, which requires amassing a positive sum history of truth and decency you can be proud of.

I believe the best thing is to just swallow it and ignore it as best as possible. White working class people are under attack from all sides and it's meant to take away our pride. The elite want to make us a market place of all cultures and ethnicities with no unity. Bust down our traditions and pride is the first step.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:14am

Despair not!

What’s been happening for a long time now is that aborigines who bouts aren’t subscribers to the grievance industry have been quietly slipping away from the activist crowd to seek a life for themselves and their families in mainstream society alongside the rest of us. They want a slice of the cake that the rest of us enjoy, and so without fuss or seeking special favours they’ve chosen to take up the option of joining the rest of us as fellow workmates.

Gradually, an ever increasing number of them will perl away from being subscribers to the ‘We wuz robbed!” mentality and go seek their fortune just as millions of migrants have done since the war years.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 1:32am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:14am:

Despair not!

What’s been happening for a long time now is that aborigines who bouts aren’t subscribers to the grievance industry have been quietly slipping away from the activist crowd to seek a life for themselves and their families in mainstream society alongside the rest of us. They want a slice of the cake that the rest of us enjoy, and so without fuss or seeking special favours they’ve chosen to take up the option of joining the rest of us as fellow workmates.

Gradually, an ever increasing number of them will perl away from being subscribers to the ‘We wuz robbed!” mentality and go seek their fortune just as millions of migrants have done since the war years.

Spot on - I have a niece and a nephew who are half Aboriginal, and they work like everyone else and have a bought home and family and such... they never once bother to mention that they are half Koori or whatever and they never claim anything from it, and they don't care, and neither does anyone else in the family...

They are accepted as they are on their merits.... nothing more.... and they don't need to be dealt with in any other way by anybody ... quite simply they are good people with no chip on their shoulder, and no need for a chip... same as the gay members of the family.... we accept them all equally without  judgement.

Many a 'black activist' could follow the same path...might help with their attitude problems.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 8:53am

Until our Aboriginal brethren start taking some responsibility and start doing for themselves, I'm afraid they will always be seen as lazy bludgers.

Look at the recent example where a young child was raped by a teenager only a week after another child was raped in the same community.
Did they call for punishment befitting the crime?
Did they call for assistance in fighting the growing child rape issues?
Did they call for more protection for the children?
NO

They call for more housing because the housing they were given free was falling apart because of their abuse and wilful destruction of said free property.

They have lost the plot
If we remove abbo children from abusive and dangerous environments, we are called racist and creating a new stolen generation.

If we don't remove said children from these abusive environments we are said to be ignoring the problem.

It's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

They need to self assimilate
They need to empower themselves
They need to get off the welfare tit and use the money they keep getting from the sale of the land we give them.

Until they do, they will be nothing but parasites and their culture? Will cease to exist.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:39am

Valkie wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 8:53am:
Until our Aboriginal brethren start taking some responsibility and start doing for themselves, I'm afraid they will always be seen as lazy bludgers.

Look at the recent example where a young child was raped by a teenager only a week after another child was raped in the same community.
Did they call for punishment befitting the crime?
Did they call for assistance in fighting the growing child rape issues?
Did they call for more protection for the children?
NO

They call for more housing because the housing they were given free was falling apart because of their abuse and wilful destruction of said free property.

They have lost the plot
If we remove abbo children from abusive and dangerous environments, we are called racist and creating a new stolen generation.

If we don't remove said children from these abusive environments we are said to be ignoring the problem.

It's damned if you do and damned if you don't.

They need to self assimilate
They need to empower themselves
They need to get off the welfare tit and use the money they keep getting from the sale of the land we give them.

Until they do, they will be nothing but parasites and their culture? Will cease to exist.

Now this is contentious as buggery, and will have the sjw hoons baying for my blood, but child rape is so bad all options must be explored.
OK, now it is reported that aborigines have the lowest IQ on earth, and at a reported 64, that is a full 20 points below the level you need to be to be able to carry out even the most basic, repetitive, and easy jobs. So the reality is they will never be capable of doing anything but lying around drinking p1ss or sucking on a paint can or petrol tank. For the SJW idiots wailing in opposition, explain why they had to invent a special type of petrol, just to use near aborigines, if this is so wrong???

Now these ineffectual morons get wasted and think sticking their dick somewhere would be a great idea, and some other poor child is both literally, and figuratively, F%$^$D, for life.

Should we just watch as more of these people breed, or try to actively intervene to help encourage raising the IQ's of all aborigines???

What is the alternative, build a reservation and have them become like an exhibit living in the desert, like the Kalahari bushmen??

I do not know the answer, but I know we have made bugger all progress in the last fifty years, and lots have suffered in that time.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:43am

many blessings ,

all the progeny of the first boat people, 200 years plus passed

are living on stolen land and borrowed time ,

beds are burning mate , midnight oil cmon

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:49am

many blessings

some define intellect by how well you can repeat doctrination from "schools" .. and yes they have a test for that which they call an IQ test ..

basically repeat doctrination and get tested on that ..

lets see what baker boy a young native here upon this land many disrespect and sell to the one with the most " made up "

no gold standard denomination currency  has to say about it

plenty of young white australia bouncing up and down here ,

so the old dinosaurs will fade away , as the young white people dont care for the disrespect shown

by their ancestors toward first nation people ..

bulamakancar

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #12 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:53am

Baker Boy - 'Marryuna' (triple j Unearthed Live At The Steps)

here he explains the theft of his land ..

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 10:37am

Your elevator really does not make it to the top floor does it?

Let's hope solipsism is your friend, as well as jeebus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:36pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:53am:

Baker Boy - 'Marryuna' (triple j Unearthed Live At The Steps)

here he explains the theft of his land ..

Shameless cultural appropriation by Aborigines: electricity, lights, microphone, amplification, video and sound recording, writing, baseball cap, gold chain (metallurgy), shoes, trousers, English language, ticket sales, bank account - the list of what Aborigines have shamelessly appropriated from whitey is endless.

Every 'welcome to country' should be followed by Aborigines doing a thanks-giving for whitey's gifts. Balance, innit.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print