Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An Aussie exploiting an Indian (Read 1816 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
An Aussie exploiting an Indian
Mar 28th, 2018 at 7:11am

Yuck!

The Indian national, who was on a bridging visa,  was 24 years old when he started work as a cook at a Perth restaurant in 2012 after responding to a job advertisement on Gumtree.

The Fair Work Ombudsman successfully prosecuted Indian restaurant owner Simon Peter Mackenzie, who owned and ran The Curry Tree restaurant in Nedlands before it burnt down in 2014.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/careers/worker-sacked-by-text-message-after-taki...

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: An Aussie exploiting an Indian
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 7:30am

The West Australian showed a picture of Mr Mc Kenzie he was indeed also very "curry"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 7:44am

miketrees wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 7:30am:
The West Australian showed a picture of Mr Mc Kenzie he was indeed also very "curry"

Ah now that makes sense.

He needs to be charged with impersonating an Aussie  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:37am

Shouldn't these Indians who take pride in being 'cheap labour' in the name of 'over-populating' be given crappy wages anyway?

I mean, they do sweet FA jobs and their duties are simple - lacking any further responsibility.
Yet the Union steps in and gives them high Australian wages (which they send home to India) for doing 'Peanut' jobs and duties.

Cheap Asian labour deserves 'cheap' wages.
Australia is being ripped off by these 'CRAP' workers.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:43am

Asians are renowned for ripping off other Asians. They know the worker won't complain because the boss will dob him/her into immigration.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:47am

*falls off chair*

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:51am

Could always tell 'illegals' from 'legals'.
One Rural town (heaps of work) had 93 Afghan 'legals' and they were welcomed by the community.
Their English wasn't the best, but they always made the effort to 'nod' acknowledgement to locals they passed on the street. As did other 'legals'.

But the 'illegals' would not 'acknowledge' in any way (You know, nod, say G'day or Hi, talk about the weather) - they would lower their heads or look away. Treat you like a number in the city.

Immigration could get 17 'illegals' in a month, just on the main-street. What's worse is that these people ARE illegal and enter the country by deceit and bull-crap 'refugee' sympathy rubbish.

They live like grubs, the deal drugs for money. They're unsociable and do sweet FA community volunteer programs.
Just 'illegal' freeloaders.
Also racists. I've come up against quite a few who just harp on about 'invading Australia and out-breeding White Man', etc.  Roll Eyes Indonesians do this often.

They can do it, because the Yankee Unionism protects them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:51am

I love it when someone tries to post a smug, pithy meme and there is only a message; ' this plug-in not supported'.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 9:24am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:43am:
Asians are renowned for ripping off other Asians. They know the worker won't complain because the boss will dob him/her into immigration.

Caucasians are renowned for ripping off other Caucasians. They know the worker won't complain because the boss will sack him/her.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 9:38am

I never whinge, I either just say to myself "Oh well, I should have studied better at school" or "Run my own business" or just plain 'leave' the job for another.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 10:01am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:51am:
I love it when someone tries to post a smug, pithy meme and there is only a message; ' this plug-in not supported'.

Resolve your software issues.....................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 10:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 10:01am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:51am:

Resolve your software issues.....................

All good.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 1:10pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 7:11am:
Yuck!

The Indian national, who was on a bridging visa,  was 24 years old when he started work as a cook at a Perth restaurant in 2012 after responding to a job advertisement on Gumtree.

The Fair Work Ombudsman successfully prosecuted Indian restaurant owner Simon Peter Mackenzie, who owned and ran The Curry Tree restaurant in Nedlands before it burnt down in 2014.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/careers/worker-sacked-by-text-message-after-taki...

Just like all the Kevins, Peters, Davids, Bruces & Roberts who ring you from Mumbai about tea time every night  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 6:52pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 7:11am:
Yuck!

Just like all the Kevins, Peters, Davids, Bruces & Roberts who ring you from Mumbai about tea time every night  Grin

Yes, it looks like his a Simon Peter from Mumbai, too. The Mumbai Mackenzies, don't you know.

Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.hospitalitymagazine.com.au/perth-indian-restaurant-penalised-over-20...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 10:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 9:24am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 8:43am:

Caucasians are renowned for ripping off other Caucasians.

Not Canadians though. They only rip off Currie-shtters.

Yuck.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print