Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Tony Abbott to launch Pauline Hanson book (Read 6137 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tony Abbott to launch Pauline Hanson book
Reply #45 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 7:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:35am:
I like the song where Mandela and a few thousand blacks sing about killing whites. Sort of like when Paulene sung about killing Asians. Dearie me, tsk tsk.

Where?  When?  Evidence, please.   Roll Eyes

Google 'Mandela-Kill the boer'. The point is moot-it is generally accepted Mandela advocated violence for political ends...hence, a terrorist.

Cannot find any evidence of him actually singing anything like that, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, still no evidence.  There is a youtube clip where he remains silent while others take an oath to kill whites but he doesn't say or sing anything.   You need to actually see what is being claimed about him before you spout pro-Apartheid bullshit, Soren.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Use the search engine on an obscure site called 'You tube'.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 7:53pm:
I like the song where Mandela and a few thousand blacks sing about killing whites. Sort of like when Paulene sung about killing Asians. Dearie me, tsk tsk.

Google 'Mandela-Kill the boer'. The point is moot-it is generally accepted Mandela advocated violence for political ends...hence, a terrorist.

Cannot find any evidence of him actually singing anything like that, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, still no evidence.  There is a youtube clip where he remains silent while others take an oath to kill whites but he doesn't say or sing anything.   You need to actually see what is being claimed about him before you spout pro-Apartheid bullshit, Soren.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ah, but you said "Google", in your reply, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Caught out again, hey?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:25pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 9:25pm:

I know of no-one who suggests she ever had an original thought.  Mind you, who does have an original thought?

Still, I completely accept that she is incapable of writing a speech.  I completely accept she is almost incapable of effectively delivering one written for her.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 8:31am

Grendel wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
So bwian given Hanson isn't a racist why wouldn't she talk to or shake hands with mandela...  of course except for the fact he's dead.

You are such a putrid pustule bwian...  take your bile and hateful obsession and play with it in private.

As for Abbott he said nothing to make anyone think he's changed or is now onside with Hanson or her party.  certainly members of the past will not forgive or forget what he and his hypocritical "Australians for Honest politics" did to disenfranchise and silence them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 3:08pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Ah, but you said "Google", in your reply, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Caught out again, hey?   Roll Eyes

Ooohh,  Bwian is twiumphant!!!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

You get thee same result, Google or Youtube, you illiterate ijit.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Frank wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

Ooohh,  Bwian is twiumphant!!!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

You get thee same result, Google or Youtube, you illiterate ijit.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More pointless verbage from Hammer/Soren.   Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother, I really don't.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
I really don't know why you bother, I really don't.   Roll Eyes

I tell you - I like dumping on you from great heights - the distance between us.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 9:50pm

Frank wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
I really don't know why you bother, I really don't.   Roll Eyes

I tell you - I like dumping on you from great heights - the distance between us.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More pointless verbage from Hammer/Soren.   Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother, I really don't.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 10:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 3:08pm:

Bwian, caught out yet again.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, poor, poor, Bwian.  Run along back to your little kiddies' playground.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes [/quote]

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:19am

Grendel wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
So bwian given Hanson isn't a racist why wouldn't she talk to or shake hands with mandela...  of course except for the fact he's dead.

You are such a putrid pustule bwian...  take your bile and hateful obsession and play with it in private.

As for Abbott he said nothing to make anyone think he's changed or is now onside with Hanson or her party.  certainly members of the past will not forgive or forget what he and his hypocritical "Australians for Honest politics" did to disenfranchise and silence them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 3:22pm

Frank wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 3:08pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Bwian, caught out yet again.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, poor, poor, Bwian.  Run along back to your little kiddies' playground.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

[/quote]

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Hammer/Soren.  No prizes for second here.  No prizes for being a copycat either.   Time to go back to your little kiddie's playground.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 2:01pm

One shouldn't denigrate Jabberwocky by linking it to Bwian...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print