Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Tony Abbott to launch Pauline Hanson book (Read 6133 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Tony Abbott to launch Pauline Hanson book
Reply #30 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 5:32am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 28th, 2018 at 6:24am:
I don't remember Paulene ever being a Communist or terrorisr.

Then you have a short memory too because thats pretty much what abbott portrayed her as. And the media. I remember trying to look up her policies in the height of it all and couldnt find them anywhere online.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:27am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 12:05am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 10:34pm:
The definition of a terrorist is one who uses violence or intimidation in order to achieve political aims. Mandela, without doubt, was a terrorist.

Really?  And your evidence of that is?   I think you also mean, "political aims", Hammer.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

That's what I posted, tsk tsk.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:35am

I like the song where Mandela and a few thousand blacks sing about killing whites. Sort of like when Paulene sung about killing Asians. Dearie me, tsk tsk.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:38pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 12:05am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 10:34pm:
The definition of a terrorist is one who uses violence or intimidation in order to achieve political aims. Mandela, without doubt, was a terrorist.

Really?  And your evidence of that is?   I think you also mean, "political aims", Hammer.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

That's what I posted, tsk tsk.

Where?  The only person who posted anything that could be considered "evidence" was Soren.   Are you Soren in reality?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:35am:
I like the song where Mandela and a few thousand blacks sing about killing whites. Sort of like when Paulene sung about killing Asians. Dearie me, tsk tsk.

Where?  When?  Evidence, please.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:33pm

So how come peccerhead is editing and moderating this forum?

I'm already boycotting gmod topics and his film and tv forum Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:38pm

So bwian given Hanson isn't a racist why wouldn't she talk to or shake hands with mandela...  of course except for the fact he's dead.

You are such a putrid pustule bwian...  take your bile and hateful obsession and play with it in private.

As for Abbott he said nothing to make anyone think he's changed or is now onside with Hanson or her party.  certainly members of the past will not forgive or forget what he and his hypocritical "Australians for Honest politics" did to disenfranchise and silence them.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:39pm:

Google 'Mandela-Kill the boer'. The point is moot-it is generally accepted Mandela advocated violence for political ends...hence, a terrorist.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:08pm:

Google 'Mandela-Kill the boer'. The point is moot-it is generally accepted Mandela advocated violence for political ends...hence, a terrorist.

Cannot find any evidence of him actually singing anything like that, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, still no evidence.  There is a youtube clip where he remains silent while others take an oath to kill whites but he doesn't say or sing anything.   You need to actually see what is being claimed about him before you spout pro-Apartheid bullshit, Soren.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:40am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 10:31pm:

Cannot find any evidence of him actually singing anything like that, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, still no evidence.  There is a youtube clip where he remains silent while others take an oath to kill whites but he doesn't say or sing anything.   You need to actually see what is being claimed about him before you spout pro-Apartheid bullshit, Soren.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Mike Hammer ain't  me, Bwian. You are confusing, like everything else, your Mike Hammers and Frank Markers.

And mandela was a convicted terrorist and he stood and sang with the bruvvers in that clip.

The blacks gained power in Rhodesia and SA and have ruined both, as they have ruined every other African country after they were given self-rule. A bit like the Arabs.

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:46am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:32pm

Frank wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 11:40am:

Mike Hammer ain't  me, Bwian. You are confusing, like everything else, your Mike Hammers and Frank Markers.

Not according to Hammer, Soren/Hammer.  Appears you got your nom-de-net's all mixed up.

Quote:
And mandela was a convicted terrorist and he stood and sang with the bruvvers in that clip.

Did he?  Must have done so with his lips still, Hammer/Soren.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
The blacks gained power in Rhodesia and SA and have ruined both, as they have ruined every other African country after they were given self-rule. A bit like the Arabs.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along, move along, folks.  Nothing of interest to see here, just Hammer/Soren spouting his usual Racism.   Tsk, tsk.   I really don't know why you bother.  I really don't.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:52pm

Oh bwian....  bwian.......

Grendel wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
So bwian given Hanson isn't a racist why wouldn't she talk to or shake hands with mandela...  of course except for the fact he's dead.

You are such a putrid pustule bwian...  take your bile and hateful obsession and play with it in private.

As for Abbott he said nothing to make anyone think he's changed or is now onside with Hanson or her party.  certainly members of the past will not forgive or forget what he and his hypocritical "Australians for Honest politics" did to disenfranchise and silence them.

Got nothing as usual eh bwian....   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 5:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:32pm:

Not according to Hammer, Soren/Hammer.  Appears you got your nom-de-net's all mixed up.

Weally, Bwian? Where does he say we are the same? Do you have... er.... evidence, Bwian? You like asking for evidence. Where is yours?

Discourse with you is like prodding a one trick performing flea that suffers from advanced  memory loss.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 5:53pm

Frank wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 5:38pm:

Weally, Bwian? Where does he say we are the same? Do you have... er.... evidence, Bwian? You like asking for evidence. Where is yours?

Discourse with you is like prodding a one trick performing flea that suffers from advanced  memory loss.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Hammer/Soren.  Caught out.  Been tampering with your balls again?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 6:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 5:53pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 5:38pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Hammer/Soren.  Caught out.  Been tampering with your balls again?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, caught out by your stupidy.  Evidence that Hammer said we are the same, bedwetter.
(I can see how your own forum site died, Bwian. Who would want to support anyone as eyewateringly stupid and resistant to imrovement as you are, Bwian?)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print