Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Trump's 'invisible plane' (Read 3756 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's 'invisible plane'
Reply #15 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:02pm:
Trump will now have the Russians and Chinese stymied, good trick Trump, btw that was an edited version.

Exactly. Mr Trump just made the Chinese spend a fortune on invisible plane technology.

Nice call, eh?

I'm sure he'll fill Mr Putin in.

Yep, word gets around fast, it was supposed to be top secret.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Johnnie wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:37pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:02pm:
Trump will now have the Russians and Chinese stymied, good trick Trump, btw that was an edited version.

Exactly. Mr Trump just made the Chinese spend a fortune on invisible plane technology.

Nice call, eh?

I'm sure he'll fill Mr Putin in.

Yep, word gets around fast, it was supposed to be top secret.

Yes, but Mr Trump has over a million Twitter followers. Some of them talk to the press, you know.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 6:07pm

Her is the first pictures of the invisible F35

InvisibleJet_01.jpg (188 KB | 27 )
InvisibleJet_01.jpg

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 6:33pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 6:07pm:

As you can see, the pilot is still visible, but she likes to dress in a red costume.

If they ever got Mr Trump up in one of those invisible planes, you'd see his tan for miles.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 6:34pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 6:07pm:

Where?    Undecided

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:02pm

MSNBC....  Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:05pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
MSNBC....  Grin

Exactly. That speech on Mr Trump's Twitter feed was dubbed - by MSNBC.

WITCH HUNT!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 6:54am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
MSNBC....  Grin

Trump made another gaff out of.stipidity. you can't "but MSNBC!" it out of existence...

We know you'll do anything to protect how you see Trump, but come on... Stick to, or return to really for a moment there champ...

He said what he said, he meant what he meant, it's embarrassing yes, but don't worry, he'll say or tweet something else stupid tomorrow and we can forget about this then.

But for now, it's time to laugh at this latest glimpse into his intellect, or lack there of.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:12am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 3:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
He actually said "You literally can not see it".

And then, "Even if you're right next to the plane, you can't see it".

Grin

And that was the quote that kills any counter argument.  Trump actually thinks the F35 is invisible.

what a moron

I bet you wind pipes would be flat out seeing an f18 without your glasses on....and knowing it was there to begin with, even then you'd be lucky to see it Grin

I couldn't care what trump says. In reality these planes, unless you're specifically looking for one, ARE very hard to see. They are literally invisible.......there is no denying that.
By the time the sound hits you the plane is gawn. If it fired a missile at you then you'd be vapour before you heard anything.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:21am

Ah yes, the excuses continue.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:39am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:12am:

Grin

And that was the quote that kills any counter argument.  Trump actually thinks the F35 is invisible.

what a moron

I bet you wind pipes would be flat out seeing an f18 without your glasses on....and knowing it was there to begin with, even then you'd be lucky to see it Grin

I couldn't care what trump says. In reality these planes, unless you're specifically looking for one, ARE very hard to see. They are literally invisible.......there is no denying that.
By the time the sound hits you the plane is gawn. If it fired a missile at you then you'd be vapour before you heard anything.

It doesnt matter what Trump says. You will just nod and agree and defend it to the last, no matter how stupid or how provably false.

Don't you have ANY pride?

Perhaps you should read 'The Emperors new Clothes"

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:23am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:39am:

Grin

what a moron

It doesnt matter what Trump says. You will just nod and agree and defend it to the last, no matter how stupid or how provably false.

One of your dribble writings?

I'm not defending him ya twat. I haven't even listened to the clip cause it means nothing to my existence.

I am just stating that these new planes are nearly invisible. You are a liar if you believe otherwise. 
If an F18 past you at tactical speed you would look to where you believe the sound is....yet the plane is way way out in front of that. Unless you knew it was coming, and it can't be traced on radar, you wouldn't see it. Like a bruce lee punch. Get it? I understand if you don't. It is a bit technical.
So get off your high donkey. Trump would only be relaying what he was told by the designers of this aircraft. They're the people who made these jets. They would have given trump an insight into its capabilities.

You say trump is not capable of constructing a sentence, yet you take his sentences and hold him personally accountable....why? He didn't design the jet. He didn't brief himself on the stats.

Also...these jets are designed to fly at high speed in low altitudes.....not like a boeing 767 that would rip itself to pieces flying at 590mph at low altitude.  Wink although a cessna pilot managed to pull such speeds off. Amazing really when you think about it hey?  Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:02am

Quote:
and you hold him personally accountable....why? He didn't design the jet. He didn't brief himself on the stats.

Oh?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:28am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:23am:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:39am:

Grin

what a moron

One of your dribble writings?

I'm not defending him ya twat. I haven't even listened to the clip cause it means nothing to my existence.

I am just stating that these new planes are nearly invisible. You are a liar if you believe otherwise. 
If an F18 past you at tactical speed you would look to where you believe the sound is....yet the plane is way way out in front of that. Unless you knew it was coming, and it can't be traced on radar, you wouldn't see it. Like a bruce lee punch. Get it? I understand if you don't. It is a bit technical.
So get off your high donkey. Trump would only be relaying what he was told by the designers of this aircraft. They're the people who made these jets. They would have given trump an insight into its capabilities.

You say trump is not capable of constructing a sentence, yet you take his sentences and hold him personally accountable....why? He didn't design the jet. He didn't brief himself on the stats.

Also...these jets are designed to fly at high speed in low altitudes.....not like a boeing 767 that would rip itself to pieces flying at 590mph at low altitude.  Wink although a cessna pilot managed to pull such speeds off. Amazing really when you think about it hey?  Grin

good grief... you admit you've never even heard of THE EMPERORS NEW CLOTHES?????

Just how ignorant are you?

Well you are a trumptard, so extreme ignorance is part of the qualifications for such.

ignorant retard!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:29am

Grin

what a moron

I couldn't care what trump says. In reality these planes, unless you're specifically looking for one, ARE very hard to see.
They are literally invisible.......there is no denying that.

Yes folks, he really did say that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print