Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
comparison of Christianity and Islam (Read 8572 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: comparison of Christianity and Islam
Reply #15 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:16am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:55am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:17am:
issuevoter wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 1:12pm:
Cods wrote: "so you seriously believe ISIS is a religious group..."

If you doubt ISIS is a religious group, then what do you think is the motivation for their killing anyone who is not a Muzlim?  They cite the Koran for all their justification, and nothing I have seen would suggest they are not religious. Do they have to be peaceful to be religious? That would be a typically Leftwing, post-Enlightenment Western position to adopt. There are a lot of misguided Christians also, who don't want to believe ISIS is one of the Islamic religions. For the Leftists it is important maintain the doctrine that all cultures have the same value. Its a bit more complicated with Christians, like it or not, Christian beliefs are very much watered down by the Enlightenment, but pretending ISIS is not part of Islam is taking that love thy neighbour crap a bit too far.

Islam is not a religion ... it's an ideology. A fascist ideology.

Its a religious ideology like xtianity

Spot

Spot can you not explain this because you don't actually know anything about it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:19am

freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:16am:

If you doubt ISIS is a religious group, then what do you think is the motivation for their killing anyone who is not a Muzlim?  They cite the Koran for all their justification, and nothing I have seen would suggest they are not religious. Do they have to be peaceful to be religious? That would be a typically Leftwing, post-Enlightenment Western position to adopt. There are a lot of misguided Christians also, who don't want to believe ISIS is one of the Islamic religions. For the Leftists it is important maintain the doctrine that all cultures have the same value. Its a bit more complicated with Christians, like it or not, Christian beliefs are very much watered down by the Enlightenment, but pretending ISIS is not part of Islam is taking that love thy neighbour crap a bit too far.

Spot

Spot can you not explain this because you don't actually know anything about it?

Im not going to deal with your personal abuse and if you wont participate in the discussion then i see no point in me participating.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:25am

Wunaway Spot

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:13am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
I wish all religion would piss off.
There is no god. None. It's all a load of crap designed to hypnotise humans and it has worked.

Grin Grin Grin

Don't be shy with your opinion on the matter. Let it all out. Take no prisoners!

But I agree with you.  Smiley

'God' is a cultural construct.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:32am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
I wish all religion would piss off.
There is no god. None. It's all a load of crap designed to hypnotise humans and it has worked.

Grin Grin Grin

Don't be shy with your opinion on the matter. Let it all out. Take no prisoners!

But I agree with you.  Smiley

'God' is a cultural construct.

One thing my life has taught me Lord Herbert is that I have a right to my opinion. If others don't like it then I really couldn't care less.
I am literal. I say it how I see it. I am equal with the highest of the highest in society and if the Queen was being a bitch.....I'd tell her.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:49am

Do you have an opinion on whether Islam and Christianity have different impacts on the societies they come to dominate?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:32am

Yes....they both create a sense of falsehood and divide for their believers.
Religions are used against us to better the opportunity of the elite so they only profit at our expense.

Christian based societies are very clever in disguising control ie.  Australia. We are way way way over policed in all the wrong areas. Our gov is stripping our wealth and freedom quicker than you can blink. Fees fees and more fees. Multinational companies holding a manopoly over any competition creating an environment that has absolutely no open market opportunity, leaving the majority in limbo and working for minimum wage...and some of us beg for more.

Christian societies breed reliant humans. Over half of this country could not survive without the help of others. They can't even feed themselves without someone preparing it for them in some flash packaging. Those same people stand shoulder to shoulder to try and ban humans from catching and preparing their own food. Look at the against side in fishing and hunting. We say it will never happen but one day it will. Fishing will be illigal, hunting will be a history lesson....or that damned expensive (as if it isn't already) that only the elite corporates will be able to partake in the activity.

This christian based society can't last forever.
Humans are breeding really quickly. Overpopulation will become the new "global warming" but overpopulation will be real. It will effect your childrens children.

Islam is no better.
Their sharia law is barbaric. Probably what christians were before they worked out an easier way.
Before America stuck its nose into iraq and the middle east, it was a beautiful place. An uncle spent several years over there in the late 70's. Loved the place but said there was an underlying force in control of the gov. The world elite. The owners of the money.

Islam is used to control the citizens in "fear" rather than in imaginary security. The good citizens of an islamic country are that shite scared of the rebels that they would never speak out against them. The minority hold the majority to ransom...see the resemblance?
With the help of the US gov and CIA opps al qaeda went from a militant group fighting the soviets to a terrorist group trying to take down the world. Even bin laden saying he had nothing to do with 911...and I believe he didn't. WMD's were the new fad. Used against the middle east by so called christians to "invade" and destroy whaever hope they had of being civilised.
Then came Isis/Isil with the same agenda, funded buy the same parasites that are funding everything in this world...and even the US admitting to funding al qaeda to fight isil. WTF??? Every country is in debt to the money people...so they are ultimately responsible for the funding of all excersises worldwide.

Islam is used in the same way as Christianity. It leads to a false pretence of eternal happiness, and in the end does nothing to benifit the world today except keep people hypnotised while the money makers keep robbing you blind.

In the end, all religion will create divide.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #22 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:36am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:32am:
Yes....they both create a sense of falsehood and divide for their believers.
Religions are used against us to better the opportunity of the elite so they only profit at our expense.

Christian based societies are very clever in disguising control ie.  Australia. We are way way way over policed in all the wrong areas. Our gov is stripping our wealth and freedom quicker than you can blink. Fees fees and more fees. Multinational companies holding a manopoly over any competition creating an environment that has absolutely no open market opportunity, leaving the majority in limbo and working for minimum wage...and some of us beg for more.

Christian societies breed reliant humans. Over half of this country could not survive without the help of others. They can't even feed themselves without someone preparing it for them in some flash packaging. Those same people stand shoulder to shoulder to try and ban humans from catching and preparing their own food. Look at the against side in fishing and hunting. We say it will never happen but one day it will. Fishing will be illigal, hunting will be a history lesson....or that damned expensive (as if it isn't already) that only the elite corporates will be able to partake in the activity.

This christian based society can't last forever.
Humans are breeding really quickly. Overpopulation will become the new "global warming" but overpopulation will be real. It will effect your childrens children.

Islam is no better.
Their sharia law is barbaric. Probably what christians were before they worked out an easier way.
Before America stuck its nose into iraq and the middle east, it was a beautiful place. An uncle spent several years over there in the late 70's. Loved the place but said there was an underlying force in control of the gov. The world elite. The owners of the money.

Islam is used to control the citizens in "fear" rather than in imaginary security. The good citizens of an islamic country are that shite scared of the rebels that they would never speak out against them. The minority hold the majority to ransom...see the resemblance?
With the help of the US gov and CIA opps al qaeda went from a militant group fighting the soviets to a terrorist group trying to take down the world. Even bin laden saying he had nothing to do with 911...and I believe he didn't. WMD's were the new fad. Used against the middle east by so called christians to "invade" and destroy whaever hope they had of being civilised.
Then came Isis/Isil with the same agenda, funded buy the same parasites that are funding everything in this world...and even the US admitting to funding al qaeda to fight isil. WTF??? Every country is in debt to the money people...so they are ultimately responsible for the funding of all excersises worldwide.

Islam is used in the same way as Christianity. It leads to a false pretence of eternal happiness, and in the end does nothing to benifit the world today except keep people hypnotised while the money makers keep robbing you blind.

In the end, all religion will create divide.

Well said................. Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:59am

SPOT of Borg is Right.
FD is wrong.

It was not CHRISTIANS that abolished slavery, etc, etc as stated by FD.

It was POLITICS.

Christians were fundamentally 'enslaving' peoples around the world to their 'Religion' ...with the help of Military, Political empowerment.
Jews did it 'covertly'.
Moslems did it 'overtly'.

Christianity: A religion from the Middle-East that was heavily influenced by the region of Europe and hence had a lot of 'Health Industry' and Cooking/Food Industry themes in it.
(Judaism was influenced by Asia with its Sport & City living. Mohommedism was influenced by Africa with its Maths & Country living)

Christianity and Judaism, Mohommedism are 'Old World' Religions and have/will fail in the New Worlds.

The New Worlds of North America, Sahul (Australia) & South America will form their own Religions and these Religions will 'save' the Middle-East from the oppressively 'Old' and 'un-compatible' Old World Religions as brought upon it by Europe, Asia & Africa.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Quote:
It was POLITICS

The politics of Christian nations? If Christian political leaders outlawed slavery explicitly in the name of Christianity, would you deny any link to Christianity?

Quote:
Christians were fundamentally 'enslaving' peoples around the world to their 'Religion' ...with the help of Military, Political empowerment.

I meant actual slavery, not whining-about-things-not-going-my-way slavery.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 6:46pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:59am:
SPOT of Borg is Right.
FD is wrong.

It was POLITICS.

Jews did it 'covertly'.

Christianity: A religion from the Middle-East that was heavily influenced by the region of Europe and hence had a lot of 'Health Industry' and Cooking/Food Industry themes in it.
(Judaism was influenced by Asia with its Sport & City living. Mohommedism was influenced by Africa with its Maths & Country living)

Christianity and Judaism, Mohommedism are 'Old World' Religions and have/will fail in the New Worlds.

The New Worlds of North America, Sahul (Australia) & South America will form their own Religions and these Religions will 'save' the Middle-East from the oppressively 'Old' and 'un-compatible' Old World Religions as brought upon it by Europe, Asia & Africa.

Cloud 9 is correct.  Orf with the fairies.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:30pm

Spot is still sprouting the same nonsense.

freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:13am:
Valkie wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:11am:

Spot

It is not a religion

IT IS A CULT

By any definition, by any examination of its policy, practices and methodology

IT IS A CULT

Nothing more, nothing less

A CULT OF FREAR AND TERROR FOR BOTH THE CULT MEMBERS AND ANYONE HAVING ANY CONTACT WITH IT.

It is a cult based on the religion of islam same as the KKK is a cult based on the religion of xtianity

Spot

Would you say that Muhamamd started a KKK-style cult based on the religion of Islam?

And still running away.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Frank wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:59am:
SPOT of Borg is Right.
FD is wrong.

It was POLITICS.

Jews did it 'covertly'.

Cloud 9 is correct.  Orf with the fairies.

Leave the BIG PICTURE to me FRANKIE baby
and stick to the small one liners for lack of anything better to offer up  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:53am

freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:25am:
Wunaway Spot

FD, do you have the right or even ability to tell the truth about Islam?

We're curious.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:54am

freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
Spot is still sprouting the same nonsense.

freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 11:13am:
Valkie wrote on Mar 25th, 2018 at 8:11am:

Spot

It is not a religion

IT IS A CULT

By any definition, by any examination of its policy, practices and methodology

IT IS A CULT

Nothing more, nothing less

A CULT OF FREAR AND TERROR FOR BOTH THE CULT MEMBERS AND ANYONE HAVING ANY CONTACT WITH IT.

It is a cult based on the religion of islam same as the KKK is a cult based on the religion of xtianity

Spot

Would you say that Muhamamd started a KKK-style cult based on the religion of Islam?

And still running away.

FD?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print