Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Time to act" (Read 116 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

"Time to act"
Mar 23rd, 2018 at 10:58am

Trump has fired HR McMaster as NSA and replace him with perhaps the absolutely worst possible choice - John Bolton. Bolton supports WAR with iran. Yes, WAR.

So, Republicans, when will you stand up to a war-monger being hired by the biggest idiot and fool ever to be president.?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: "Time to act"
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:24am

Oh great. Here we go again.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:37am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:24am:
Oh great. Here we go again.

Spot

Off to war, this time lead by someone for whom the term 'moron' is not an insult but rather, an accurate descripion.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:44am

just shut up you blithering idiot...

nothing has even happened yet and you are running around like a mad woman...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the Germans have been selling arms and chemical weapons to Iran and you don't say one word about that you hysterical moron...

Obama was at war for every single day of his presidency and you said nothing ... you hysterical moron...

Obama administration sold guns to Terrorist and you said nothing you hysterical moron..

but now..

nothing happens and you are running around like penny Penny the silly bloody chicken...

BIG HYSTERICAL RED WRITING ETC...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quote:
National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster will
resign
in April.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:51am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:44am:
just shut up you blithering idiot...

nothing has even happened yet and you are running around like a mad woman...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the Germans have been selling arms and chemical weapons to Iran and you don't say one word about that you hysterical moron...

Obama was at war for every single day of his presidency and you said nothing ... you hysterical moron...

Obama administration sold guns to Terrorist and you said nothing you hysterical moron..

but now..

nothing happens and you are running around like penny Penny the silly bloody chicken...

BIG HYSTERICAL RED WRITING ETC...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quote:
National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster will
resign
in April.

Id ask you what your opinion is on war with iran, but until FoxNews tells you what to think, you wont be able to answer.

You are possibly the biggest moron and suck-up on this forum. You support Trump on EVERYTHING. Not because of policy but because Trump said it. You have no mind of your own so you have outsourced t to Fox News.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:55am

just pipe down and go do the dishes and washing you silly old woman..  Roll Eyes

let the men sort out these other international issues..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 12:02pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:55am:
just pipe down and go do the dishes and washing you silly old woman..  Roll Eyes

let the men sort out these other international issues..

You're a man????  I think most people thought you were a teenage girl. Certainly, your actions and depth of knowledge make you sound like one.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print