Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meet Trump's New Lawyer (Read 747 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Meet Trump's New Lawyer
Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:10am

Joe diGenova, everybody.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Meet Trump's New Lawyer
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:47am

I didn't know you were trump's new lawyer.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 4:47pm

Trump is ignorant of so many things including the fact that you hire lawyers who can FIX your problems, not simply agree with whatever crazy BS you come up with today.

This new lawyer is terrible at his job normally and with Trump, will only end up disbarred and in jail - like Trump as well.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:39pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 4:47pm:
Trump is ignorant of so many things including the fact that you hire lawyers who can FIX your problems, not simply agree with whatever crazy BS you come up with today.

This new lawyer is terrible at his job normally and with Trump, will only end up disbarred and in jail - like Trump as well.

Correct.  'Yes Men,' we ain't......but......some will see a gravy train, nod, and take the cash.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:46pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:39pm:

Correct.  'Yes Men,' we ain't......but......some will see a gravy train, nod, and take the cash.

incorrect...

you need MEN who have your back...

not Traitors who will sell you out along with the American people..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:11pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:39pm:

incorrect...

you need MEN who have your back...

not Traitors who will sell you out along with the American people..

I hope one day you need legal help. Then you can go choose people who think you are great and sympathis and ring their hands as you go to jail. OR you could choose a good lawyer who will actually keep you out of jail and you may absolutely dislike them and who doesnt like you either.

Trump deserves his incompetent ludicrous lawyers as they will send him to jail with extra years added while a decent high-powered lawyer who trump hates might save him from behind bars at all.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:14pm

Mr. diGenova sounds like he is defiantly Trumps man???

Quote:
Mr. diGenova has endorsed the notion that a secretive group of F.B.I. agents concocted the Russia investigation as a way to keep Mr. Trump from becoming president. “There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime.”

Little evidence has emerged to support that theory.

If Trump was framed then his new attorney is admitting there was a falsely created crime and Trump was set up....Good job!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/politics/joseph-digenova-trump-lawyer.html

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:21pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:14pm:

Quote:
Mr. diGenova has endorsed the notion that a secretive group of F.B.I. agents concocted the Russia investigation as a way to keep Mr. Trump from becoming president. “There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime.”

If Trump was framed then his new attorney is admitting there was a falsely created crime and Trump was set up....Good job!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/politics/joseph-digenova-trump-lawyer.html

Conspiracy theorists are not the sharpest tool in anyones shed. Just look at Mechanic - a moon landing denier and flat-earther.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #8 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:29pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:21pm:

Quote:

Conspiracy theorists are not the sharpest tool in anyones shed. Just look at Mechanic - a moon landing denier and flat-earther.

Those who hold Trump in high regard reveal their own low standards!!!

Sad Sad Sad

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:29am

And Trump has gotten rid of his new layer before he even started! Maybe a little basic investigation would have revealed that this guy had already represented people involved in the Russia investigation.

Pre-school behaviour by trump by not even doing the most basic of background vetting.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:59am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 6:21pm:

Quote:

Do you believe the official narative of 911?
Simple "yes" or "no" will do thanks.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:01pm

Yes.

Why? Because no evidence that has any basis in reality has been presented otherwise.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:30pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:01pm:
Yes.

Why? Because no evidence that has any basis in reality has been presented otherwise.

same with me.  No credible alternative narrative has been presented. Your inability to understand what happened in an unprecedented event does not mean there was any conspiracy. And the real problem with it is that the people who think it was a conspiracy also think every other attack or major event was a conspiracy. Not exactly credible commentators.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Grin

You blokes are really that stupid.... Grin
OMG.
Grin Grin Grin

Nuff said

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 8:38am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:39pm:
Grin

You blokes are really that stupid.... Grin
OMG.
Grin Grin Grin

Nuff said 

You are supposed to respond with an actual argument unless you want people to simply dismiss you as a fool.

you are dismissed

fool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print