Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
3 sexual assault suits against Trump (Read 1650 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 3 sexual assault suits against Trump
Reply #30 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:45pm

Panther wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:42pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Panther wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:51pm:
Thanks, Panther, but under the constitution, Mr Trump hasn't been convicted by a court of law. He settled out of court and made non-disclosure agreements.

This is his right under the constitution. If Mr Trump can find lawyers who don't mind taking out their own loans to pay off his mistresses, this is his right in a free society.

As you rightly point out, this means he's innocent. Hillary, on the other hand, used her own email server as Secretary of State. This makes her guilty.

As you well know, Hillary needs to be LOCKED UP. This is Mr Trump's right under the constitution too. You've shown us all this many times.

There is no guilt implied or claimed in making an out of court settlement, if that's what happened, & that also infers that it wasn't a criminal matter either, it was most probably a civil matter.

In a criminal matter, the State would have to withdraw the charges, & in this case that wouldn't have happened, especially if there were never any criminal charges laid in the first place.

As far as SHillary Krinton, she is innocent as well, until charges are pressed, evidence provided (which is already in the public domain), & a jury finding her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. 

That's ridiculous. How could Hillary be innocent? As you say, there's evidence. There's those children in that pizza shop basement for a start.

And what about Obama? He faked his birth certificate to become president. Are you seriously suggesting he's innocent?

These are the sort of people we're dealing with, Panther. They're like the Mafia - you need special laws to convict them.

As you rightly point out, there's no evidence on Mr Trump. That Stormy Daniels should be forced to shut her cakehole.

Pizza Shop......????   I'm unaware of children in a Pizza Shop.

But, even though we know (you & I) know SHillary is guilty as sin, until there is a formal trial, & the formality of the jury going through the motions of weighing the evidence, & finding her guilty....until then she's innocent in the eyes of the law. Also, she could have blood all over her hands, fingerprints on the weapons, & 30,000 eyewitnesses with video tapes galore, on the day of the deliberation, when they bring in the verdict, the Jury is the law.....not the evidence, not the instructions of the Judge, & not the thoroughness of the prosecution, & if the Jury wishes they could find SHillary innocent as the white driven snow.....it's called   
"Jury Nullification"
   ....read it if you have doubts......it's the American Legal System......

As far as Obama & his fraudulent birth Certificate, he's gone, & done.....it means nothing anymore.....he beat the system, & they let him......not because of the content of his character but because of..........well you know why........the first one of his species etc....etc....

Did pro-pedo-Panther just admit that Pizzagate is fake news?  Then why is he supporting pedos like Moore and Trump? Why does he support all the rest of the fake news peddled in support of the pedo-President.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:52pm

Thanks, Panther, but under the constitution, Mr Trump hasn't been convicted by a court of law. He settled out of court and made non-disclosure agreements.

This is his right under the constitution. If Mr Trump can find lawyers who don't mind taking out their own loans to pay off his mistresses, this is his right in a free society.

As you rightly point out, this means he's innocent. Hillary, on the other hand, used her own email server as Secretary of State. This makes her guilty.

As you well know, Hillary needs to be LOCKED UP. This is Mr Trump's right under the constitution too. You've shown us all this many times.

There is no guilt implied or claimed in making an out of court settlement, if that's what happened, & that also infers that it wasn't a criminal matter either, it was most probably a civil matter.

In a criminal matter, the State would have to withdraw the charges, & in this case that wouldn't have happened, especially if there were never any criminal charges laid in the first place.

As far as SHillary Krinton, she is innocent as well, until charges are pressed, evidence provided (which is already in the public domain), & a jury finding her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. 

That's ridiculous. How could Hillary be innocent? As you say, there's evidence. There's those children in that pizza shop basement for a start.

And what about Obama? He faked his birth certificate to become president. Are you seriously suggesting he's innocent?

These are the sort of people we're dealing with, Panther. They're like the Mafia - you need special laws to convict them.

As you rightly point out, there's no evidence on Mr Trump. That Stormy Daniels should be forced to shut her cakehole.

But, even though we know (you & I) know SHillary is guilty as sin..,

So why all the pretence? Why not just LOCK HER UP?

They do that with Al Qaida - no judge, no jury, straight to Guantanamo.

What's the problem?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:55pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:45pm:

Pizza Shop......????   I'm unaware of children in a Pizza Shop.

But, even though we know (you & I) know SHillary is guilty as sin, until there is a formal trial, & the formality of the jury going through the motions of weighing the evidence, & finding her guilty....until then she's innocent in the eyes of the law. Also, she could have blood all over her hands, fingerprints on the weapons, & 30,000 eyewitnesses with video tapes galore, on the day of the deliberation, when they bring in the verdict, the Jury is the law.....not the evidence, not the instructions of the Judge, & not the thoroughness of the prosecution, & if the Jury wishes they could find SHillary innocent as the white driven snow.....it's called   
"Jury Nullification"
   ....read it if you have doubts......it's the American Legal System......

As far as Obama & his fraudulent birth Certificate, he's gone, & done.....it means nothing anymore.....he beat the system, & they let him......not because of the content of his character but because of..........well you know why........the first one of his species etc....etc....

Did pro-pedo-Panther just admit that Pizzagate is fake news?  Then why is he supporting pedos like Moore and Trump? Why does he support all the rest of the fake news peddled in support of the pedo-President.

Not at all. Panther just acknowledged that Obama has been released without charge because he's a Negro.

You know, like all the other black Muslims.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 4:50pm

I think we just saw pedo-panther make a mis-step by admitting that the FoxNews/Trump garbage that is Pizzagate... is fake.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:21pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 4:50pm:
I think we just saw pedo-panther make a mis-step by admitting that the FoxNews/Trump garbage that is Pizzagate... is fake.

No way. That would mean the litany of Hillary/Obama crimes could be fake too. Uranium One, Lybia, the flack-suit, the birth certificate - all of it.

No, Panther is a believer. He has to be. He is forced to believe.

Yes, Master.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #35 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:21pm:

No way.........

No, Panther is a <FREE > believer. He has to<always will> be. He is forced< FREE> to believe in <TRUTH.>

I'm free to believe in truth, & in truth I believe that these 3 bitches are nothing but skanks & whores, paid for by the democ-rats to lie & deceive......to lie & deceive as do those who preach their word here now.....LimpWrist58, & Karnal....the Pecca to name just 3 in trade, & their entire rotten, lying lot of scum sucking leftist pigs.....

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 12:17am

Panther wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:21pm:

No way.........

No, Panther is a <FREE > believer. He has to<always will> be. He is forced< FREE> to believe in <TRUTH.>

I'm free to believe in truth, & in truth I believe that these 3 bitches are nothing but skanks & whores, paid for by the democ-rats to lie & deceive......to lie & deceive as do those who preach their word here now.....LimpWrist58, & Karnal....the Pecca to name just 3 in trade, & their entire rotten, lying lot of scum sucking leftist pigs.....

And which amendment is that?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print