Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
God Damn Illinois Nazis (Read 2908 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: God Damn Illinois Nazis
Reply #30 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 11:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 4:26pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 4:10pm:
Progressives guild the lilly all the time. Calling in the sending of over a hundred thousand troops into an area and calling it an invasion is not the worst exaggeration ever made. Now toddle back off to apologising for Islamic terrorists.

The US Army and Marines stormed ashore from Landing Craft from the US 7th Fleet, Hammer.  They acted like an invading army.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u354/khinks01-02/2ndBde_1stIDvungtau13jul65.j...

"Stormed" ashore, did they, staggering with their bags in the face of a gentle breeze from the east.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Bwian, you are ludicrous.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:03pm

Frank wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 11:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 4:26pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 4:10pm:
Progressives guild the lilly all the time. Calling in the sending of over a hundred thousand troops into an area and calling it an invasion is not the worst exaggeration ever made. Now toddle back off to apologising for Islamic terrorists.

The US Army and Marines stormed ashore from Landing Craft from the US 7th Fleet, Hammer.  They acted like an invading army.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u354/khinks01-02/2ndBde_1stIDvungtau13jul65.j...

"Stormed" ashore, did they, staggering with their bags in the face of a gentle breeze from the east.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Bwian, you are ludicrous.

Still unable to face reality, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You poor, poor, lad.  How long have you lived in your fantasy world?   Was the defeat of the Nazis the cause of your psychosis?   Perhaps Dr. Mengele can help you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:19pm

The moment you claimed that the North 'liberated' the South, you completely lost credibility. You were doing moderately well until then, but that bugger-stupid statement totally destroyed you. Communist invasion and removal of democracy and the rampant murder and destruction that occured was not 'liberation' by any definition other than a communist-sympathiser perspective.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
The moment you claimed that the North 'liberated' the South, you completely lost credibility. You were doing moderately well until then, but that bugger-stupid statement totally destroyed you. Communist invasion and removal of democracy and the rampant murder and destruction that occured was not 'liberation' by any definition other than a communist-sympathiser perspective.

The Communists did not invade their own country.  The Communists liberated it.  The whole reason why the Republic of Vietnam lost was because no one supported it, except the Americans.   In 1975, the people of South Vietnam just wanted the war over and done with.  They had been fighting basically since 1940.   In 1954, Eisenhower recognised that the government the Vietnamese wanted was one led by Ho Chi Minh.   He said as much.  However, that wasn't acceptable to the US, deep in the hysteria of the Cold War.

Personally, I've never understood how Washington could be supporting Tito in Yugoslavia and at the same time be happy supporting first the French and then the Diem and it's successor regimes in the South.   Rhetoric and Red Hatred ruled their thinking.

The Americans caused the deaths of over 2 million Vietnamese.  The deaths that occurred post Liberation were a drop in the ocean of blood in comparison.  The reality was that the Vietnamese wanted to become a Communist unified state.   QED.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 5:30pm:

The Communists did not invade their own country.  The Communists liberated it.  The whole reason why the Republic of Vietnam lost was because no one supported it, except the Americans.   In 1975, the people of South Vietnam just wanted the war over and done with.  They had been fighting basically since 1940.   In 1954, Eisenhower recognised that the government the Vietnamese wanted was one led by Ho Chi Minh.   He said as much.  However, that wasn't acceptable to the US, deep in the hysteria of the Cold War.

Personally, I've never understood how Washington could be supporting Tito in Yugoslavia and at the same time be happy supporting first the French and then the Diem and it's successor regimes in the South.   Rhetoric and Red Hatred ruled their thinking.

The Americans caused the deaths of over 2 million Vietnamese.  The deaths that occurred post Liberation were a drop in the ocean of blood in comparison.  The reality was that the Vietnamese wanted to become a Communist unified state.   QED.   Roll Eyes

What rules your 'thinking', Bwian, old aunt?

A million and a half refugees just proves that they weally, weally  wanted to reunite the joint under commie rule, Bwian.

Play us another tune on your cymbals, Petty Officer Bwian, old aunt.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:58pm

Frank wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:31pm:

A million and a half refugees just proves that they weally, weally  wanted to reunite the joint under commie rule, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I suppose we could all put on a pair of lieder-hosen and start stomping all over the faces of Jewish kids, hey?  "Arbeit macht Frei,"  Hey?  Yep, you Europeans really knew how to treat one another in the old days, now didn't you?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:25pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #36 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:59pm

many blessings ,

nice to see soren still getting owned and whipped

even after the destruction of his original id ..

carry on ..

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:58pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I suppose we could all put on a pair of lieder-hosen and start stomping all over the faces of Jewish kids, hey?  "Arbeit macht Frei,"  Hey?  Yep, you Europeans really knew how to treat on another in the old days, now didn't you?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sooooo - what rules your thinking, Bwian, old aunt? Afraid to say?

Light's thinking is ruled by copper tent pegs. Your thinking - if 'thinking' is not putting you unduly on the spot.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:28pm

Frank wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:16pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I suppose we could all put on a pair of lieder-hosen and start stomping all over the faces of Jewish kids, hey?  "Arbeit macht Frei,"  Hey?  Yep, you Europeans really knew how to treat on another in the old days, now didn't you?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Light's thinking is ruled by copper tent pegs. Your thinking - if 'thinking' is not putting you unduly on the spot.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Poor, poor, Soren.   Such a silly sausage.  Nothing "rules" my thinking other than a general care for humanity.   As Che Guevara once said, "If you tremble with indignation with every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine."  You're not a comrade, Soren, you hate everybody who is different to you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:44pm

And I thought your last statment was stupid. In the entire history of the world no citizenry has EVER wanted to become communist. Ever. Given that every communist state has been dictatorial, brutal, desperately poor and with little to no human rights - or food - who would want that? And you think the Vietnamese wanted that? That kind of stupidity is trumptard-like.

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:28pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Poor, poor, Soren.   Such a silly sausage.  Nothing "rules" my thinking other than a general care for humanity.   As Che Guevara once said, "If you tremble with indignation with every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine."  You're not a comrade, Soren, you hate everybody who is different to you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Che rules your 'thinking'!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:51pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
And I thought your last statment was stupid. In the entire history of the world no citizenry has EVER wanted to become communist. Ever. Given that every communist state has been dictatorial, brutal, desperately poor and with little to no human rights - or food - who would want that? And you think the Vietnamese wanted that? That kind of stupidity is trumptard-like.

idiot

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Resorting to ad hominem insults?  Tsk, tsk, the Vietnamese were widely supportive of Ho Chi Minh because he was a nationalist first and foremost and a Communist only secondarily.   Unfortunately, Washington believed the reverse and placed "Communist" on his file.   Ho sought to make Vietnam independent of initially French and then later American imperialism.   Unfortunately neither the French of the Americans were willing to allow that and the only way to make it possible was through force of arms.   The Communists won because they won the hearts and minds of the Vietnamese people, something the American backed south regimes never could manage.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:52pm

Frank wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:28pm:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Che rules your 'thinking'!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nope.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:55pm

The difference between invasion and liberation all depends on which side you're on.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 2:48pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:55pm:
The difference between invasion and liberation all depends on which side you're on.

Not necessarily.  Look at Iraq.  No liberation there, except what was staged by the Americans for media consumption.  Compare that to North-West Europe in 1944-45.  Genuine scenes of liberation, happiness at the arrival of Allied troop columns and the departure of Nazi occupiers.  People in South Vietnam accepted the arrival of the North's troops, by and large in 1975 (there were some scenes of panic in the main cities but in the countryside where the majority lived, there was calm and perhaps even happy acceptance).  I'd say that the Communists had won the hearts and minds of the people much earlier.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print