Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More ALP corruption (Read 2533 times)
Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

More ALP corruption
Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:45am

Twenty-one Labor hacks in serious trouble...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/21/09/42/victoria-labor-rorts-for-votes-scandal-report-released

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: More ALP corruption
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:47am

Labor wasted $1m of taxpayer funds trying to stop this investigation. Will the ALP be repaying that too? Somehow I doubt it. Labor doesn’t even think it did anything wrong.

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:46pm

What a vile situation. This is 20 times worse than anything the Mafia could have done. I hear that the ALP sent a mini bus to the local sheltered workshop and press-ganged those poor devils into service handing out ALP how-to-vote cards. This sad episode is a blight on Australia's democracy. I'm all for bringing back the death penalty. I ask you to join me in voicing utter disgust and I also ask 'call me Dan' to hand in his resignation.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:03pm

Salad In is correct as usual. Here is a bite out of the ALP's preamble to it's 2014 policy launch. It is a work of fiction.

Standards

Governments must work hard, all the time, in every
corner of our state. They should do good. At the very
least, they should do something. The right to govern
is a privilege and it must never be taken for granted.
Governments must also be honest and transparent.
Respect for the Victorian people starts with respect
for our democracy. Decisions shouldn’t be made
in the shadows, communities should always be
consulted and the powers of the Parliament and the
Government should never be abused.

https://www.viclabor.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Victorian-Labor-Platform-...

Stop laughing.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:05pm

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:13pm

miketrees wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:05pm:

The Victorian government spent $1 million to try and stop the investigation into whether Labor breached parliamentary rules during its successful 2014 election campaign.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/21/09/42/victoria-labor-rorts-for-vote...

The ALP's version of transparency  Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:36pm

Andrews ought to resign and call an election.

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:37pm

I fully agree that anything that labor has done wrong in Victoria should be fully investigated and any necessary charges laid.   We have already seen the corrupt coalition mafioso here taken down to where they can get around in a smart car.      I urge all victorians to look at the record of Matthew Guy and the close knit coalition clean team and vote accordingly

Only the clean coalition can drive Victoria to future success.

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:38pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:36pm:

Trouble is, he would increase his seat holding.    The coalition here are worse than labor

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:44pm

Vic wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:38pm:

Trouble is, he would increase his seat holding.    The coalition here are worse than labor

Libtards are worse nation wide for corruption , they're the only party that oppose a national integrity commission , rtards what are your messiahs afraid of ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:51am

After a stinging rebuke over the misuse of $388,000 in public funds to help bankroll its last election campaign, the Victorian Labor government insists it's trustworthy and has changed its ways.

Twenty-one past and present Labor MPs were on Wednesday named as breaching parliamentary guidelines by wrongly signing time sheets for electorate officers-turned campaign staff in other electorates during the 2014 campaign.

A damning report, released by Ombudsman Deborah Glass, was a slap down for the government that had continuously denied any wrongdoing, eight months out from the next election.

Premier Daniel Andrews apologised for the scheme, said Labor had paid back all of the $388,000, but added no one would lose their job.

The government has vowed to implement all six of the Ombudsman's recommendations, which call for limiting electorate officer duties, better training on the rules, and creating a clear investigative capacity for allegations of entitlement misuse.

It's the fourth entitlements scandal to rock the first-term government, following a minister getting his dogs chauffeured, two metropolitan MPs claiming a residential allowance designed to help country politicians and another accused of faking printing invoices to fund branch-stacking.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Special Minister of State Gavin Jennings said Victorians can trust the government because all the money has been paid back.

"If you look at the integrity measures we've already introduced into the parliament, far more rigorous than the regime we inherited," he told reporters.

"We'll continue on that journey to the election."

But the opposition says MPs must be sacked.

"Those who have rorted the system must go," Opposition Leader Matthew Guy told reporters.

how does anyone know it was paid back.. do we get to see the cheque????>>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I mean who can believe this... Angry Angry Angry

this is the first term

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:59am

Its time wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:44pm:
Vic wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:38pm:

Libtards are worse nation wide for corruption , they're the only party that oppose a national integrity commission , rtards what are your messiahs afraid of ?

You are hilarious! Funniest thing I’ve read all month!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print