Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
My 600-lb Life (Read 1946 times)
AiA
Gold Member

My 600-lb Life
Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:08am

Ever watch this show? What get's me laffing are the tears: loved ones appear, always weeping, always saying the exact same thing: “I don’t want to have to bury my own” child/sister/nephew, etc. So laf - It's these same people who show up at their bedside with the KFC. Then I think of the massive hole that would have to be dug to roll the massive body into. Digging a grave that big would do anyone in ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: My 600-lb Life
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:15am

Maybe they should be forced to dig their own grave and lay in it.

the exercise would do them good and that would bring it home to them.

Sh*t, i have never seen it and you forced me to google it.

My god......... hard to believe.

Here is one of them, the other photos were too big for this site.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:42am

How to they keep themselves clean.....

Is there a loo that can handle a person of that size......

They would need to shower in a carwash.

Enough of the jokes... it is pretty sad IMO. What can cause this... and no, it is not because they are big boned or have hormone issues.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:53am

Super Nova wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:15am:
Maybe they should be forced to dig their own grave and lay in it.

the exercise would do them good and that would bring it home to them.

Sh*t, i have never seen it and you forced me to google it.

My god......... hard to believe.

Here is one of them, the other photos were too big for this site.

https://the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--rSoutGf---/t_xlarge_l/cs_s...

You have a point: forcing a fatty to dig their own grave with a shovel would force them to face up to their mortality - You are going to fəking die.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:54am

People with deep emotional problems do this to themselves and the cycle just gets worse the bigger they get-
I have a huge problem with the enablers who bring them food- what are they thinking- they mostly have bed baths provided by carers SN- those who are alone would be in a terrible state simply because they are too big to move- such a sad state of affairs- this is a mental health problem   Sad

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 5:55am

Agnes wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:54am:
People with deep emotional problems do this to themselves and the cycle just gets worse the bigger they get-
I have a huge problem with the enablers who bring them food- what are they thinking- they mostly have bed baths provided by carers SN- those who are alone would be in a terrible state simply because they are too big to move- such a sad state of affairs- this is a mental health problem   Sad

it sure is... mocking them doesnt help or punishing them...I do wonder what people are thinking to allow it to get this far??.. this lady looks very young.very uncomfortable I cant imagine her doing one thing for herself....

disabled!!! for sure...brain sending messages in all the wrong directions........

I think its a crime against the medical authorities....people who are  meant to be saving lives  allow this to happen.... usually because of money..... Sad

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:24am

cods wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 5:55am:

it sure is... mocking them doesnt help or punishing them...I do wonder what people are thinking to allow it to get this far??.. this lady looks very young.very uncomfortable I cant imagine her doing one thing for herself....

disabled!!! for sure...brain sending messages in all the wrong directions........

I think its a crime against the medical authorities....people who are  meant to be saving lives  allow this to happen.... usually because of money..... Sad

It's not nice, but fat people are mocked as a salutary warning to watch your weight.

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:43am

@ Reply #1

This is appalling.

There is, imo, something fundamentally wrong with the ethics and the values of a society, that such [morbidly obese] people as this, can exist in,
and are actually being pandered to, to their own hurt.

I mean,    it is bad enough, that this morbidly obese person is seeking to engage in behaviour which is harmful to herself,
but, think about it!

This morbidly obese woman, actually has 'carers' who are facilitating her self abuse!

i.e.
Do you believe that it is correct or ethical, for others around her, to pander to the 'needs' to pander to the wanton gluttony       of people, such as her ?

Such behaviour, on the part of this woman's 'carers', is actually physical abuse.

Isn't it ?

e.g.
If you     loved     your own child, and your own child wanted
to eat,
and to eat,
and to eat,
and to eat,
would anyone be able to claim that it would it be 'the loving act' of a parent,
to choose pander to, and to facilitate, such unhealthy excess and self harm ?

Dictionary;
pander = =
· v. (pander to) gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire or habit).
· n.
1 a pimp or procurer.
2 a person who panders to the desires of another.

And, where are the LEFTIST political agitators, demanding that those 'carers' who pander to those who are harming themselves [in such a way], be stopped ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:02am

Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:24am:

It's not nice, but fat people are mocked as a salutary warning to watch your weight.

some people are born with eating problems...
i do not see anything to mock to be honest. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:43am

cods wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:02am:

I don't think they're born with eating problems, they're taught them and some develop them by themselves.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:19am

Gordon wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:43am:
cods wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:02am:

I don't think they're born with eating problems, they're taught them and some develop them by themselves.

Some actually are born with eating disorders Gordy- Prada Willis Syndrome is but one- but for the most part it is extremely low self image/feelings of being unloveable and worthless- very sad really- anyone caught supplying the drug ( food)  should be charged-

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:21am

Scratch that.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:33am

But mainly because there are unthinking pp in the world- its just as easy to say something positive to them- not drive them to suicide and make them want to eat even more-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 4:32pm

born or made   they are suffering....and sadly we need to eat to live...

its not like alcohol.. we dont need that to live or heroin...

yet you wouldnt mock an acoholic or a heroin addict..

if its in the brain  then it isnt their fault..

now even James Packer is claiming the black dog is back......he too has an eating problem...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 5:20pm

cods wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 4:32pm:
born or made   they are suffering....and sadly we need to eat to live...

its not like alcohol.. we dont need that to live or heroin...

yet you wouldnt mock an acoholic or a heroin addict..

if its in the brain  then it isnt their fault..

now even James Packer is claiming the black dog is back......he too has an eating problem...

Has anyone seen Mariah lately?  Maybe he ate her.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 5:39pm

he is trying to get the ring back...be a bit like wrestling with a croc I reckon...

when they are born into money somehow they seem to bereft of commonsense... I wonder why?..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:21pm

Can she walk?

IBI

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 4:22pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:43am:
This is appalling.

There is, imo, something fundamentally wrong with the ethics and the values of a society, that such [morbidly obese] people as this, can exist in,
and are actually being pandered to, to their own hurt.

I mean,    it is bad enough, that this morbidly obese person is seeking to engage in behaviour which is harmful to herself,
but, think about it!

This morbidly obese woman, actually has 'carers' who are facilitating her self abuse!

i.e.
Do you believe that it is correct or ethical, for others around her, to pander to the 'needs' to pander to the wanton gluttony       of people, such as her ?

Such behaviour, on the part of this woman's 'carers', is actually physical abuse.

Isn't it ?

I watched some of the show the other day for the first time and was pretty disgusted - not at the fact that these people were so morbidly obese - although that wasn't a pretty sight, but one woman was using her 5 year old son as her carer because her husband left her. The poor little thing was all over the place fetching for his mother plus he was only eating fatty take aways - his mother's staple diet.

Another woman must have weighed about 800 lbs - she was so big that she could barely move. Her teenage sons and daughter had the job of cleaning up her nether regions and bathing her every day. To them it was a normal way of life.

Let people destroy themselves if that's what they choose, but don't rely on other people to clean up the mess you leave - especially a child. That's child abuse.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 4:56am

IMAGE.....

The subject of that image, imo, is exemplary of what is wrong with most of mankind, circa 2018.

Most of mankind, circa 2018,      DESIRE TO BE,      a 'type' of Jabba the Hut.

Ecclesiastes 10:17
Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print